• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
·
2h
Florida hospital update: Another 1300 beds opened up overnight, the hospitals are now almost half-empty. ICU beds flat.
And there you have it.
HUGE! From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death" - Lab Tests Not Required https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/cdc...-required/ via
@gatewaypundit
CDC Tells Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or...
The Coronavirus crisis took the US by storm, spiking unemployment and crashing the stock market virtually over night. The media is bombarding Americans around the clock with updates on the death...
thegatewaypundit.com
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
30m
There’s probably been more people dying in my home state of Florida from slipping in their showers, this year, than coronavirus.

195 out of 23 million people.

This is the most overhyped bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life.
Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law
·
17h
From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
2h
Shut up liver, you're fine.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
Good morning to everyone - I'm thankful for this day and I'm going to laugh my way through it again. Let's have some fun, shall we?
CHIZ Flag of United States
@CHIZMAGA
·
11h
We are still 59,700,000 cases shy of Obama’s Swine Flu Case totals.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
15h
Raise your work glove if you think it's time to get back to work.
jetpilot Wrote:Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
30m
There’s probably been more people dying in my home state of Florida from slipping in their showers, this year, than coronavirus.

195 out of 23 million people.

This is the most overhyped bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life.
Here is a suggestion, JP. Why not use the quote feature so that other members can separate this genius Catturd's thoughts from your own? Better yet, why not just assume that those of us who are interested in what said Catturd has to say throughout the day are smart enough to follow him on Twitter ourselves?

If "This is the most overhyped bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life." then why are you only shopping at Walmart at 6 AM? (Those appear to be your words and not Mr. Catturd's.
jetpilot Wrote:And there you have it.
HUGE! From CDC Website: Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or Contributed to Death" - Lab Tests Not Required https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/cdc...-required/ via
@gatewaypundit
CDC Tells Hospitals to List COVID-19 as Cause of Death Even if It's "Assumed to Have Caused Or...
The Coronavirus crisis took the US by storm, spiking unemployment and crashing the stock market virtually over night. The media is bombarding Americans around the clock with updates on the death...
thegatewaypundit.com
I agree that the media has contibuted heavily to the panic surrounding this pandemic, but the CDC guidance to hospitals makes perfect sense to me. Why would anyone want to divert medical resources in a hospital that may be overwhelmed by the added work of tending to live COVID-19 patients to perform autopsies to rule out other causes of death if a patient has been diagnosed with COVID-19?

The CDC or anybody else having access to data should be able to obtain a pretty good estimate of the death toll attributable to COVID-19 by comparing the 2019 death statistics to the 2020 numbers and making adjustments based on population growth, average age, etc.

The media always lies with statistics but the CDC should not be making decisions based on how its decisions will be covered by the media. Even with the most detailed autopsies, declaring a single cause of death is often a judgment call when a determination can be made at all. Obviously, if a COVID-19 victim is hit by a bus, then the disease was probably not a contributing factor in his death. If a person suffering chronic asthma throughout her life has been diagnosed with coronavirus and dies, it seems reasonable to assume that the virus caused the death and to move on to the next live patient.
Brit Hume
@brithume
·
7h
The closely watched University of Washington model has another bad day.
Quote Tweet

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
· 7h
The @IHME_UW model vs reality for New York State, April 5. The model is less accurate than ever. 69K beds projected, 16.5K actually needed; 12,346 ICU beds projected, 4376 needed. Even better (tho not for the model), overall bed count rose less than 600 statewide - less than 4%.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Here is a suggestion, JP. Why not use the quote feature so that other members can separate this genius Catturd's thoughts from your own? Better yet, why not just assume that those of us who are interested in what said Catturd has to say throughout the day are smart enough to follow him on Twitter ourselves?

If "This is the most overhyped bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life." then why are you only shopping at Walmart at 6 AM? (Those appear to be your words and not Mr. Catturd's.

It can be overhyped to hell and I can still be cautious at the same time. I was cautious of the swine flu too and that had zero hype.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Here is a suggestion, JP. Why not use the quote feature so that other members can separate this genius Catturd's thoughts from your own? Better yet, why not just assume that those of us who are interested in what said Catturd has to say throughout the day are smart enough to follow him on Twitter ourselves?

Every time I assume people are smart enough, I am let down big time and vow to never do it again.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I agree that the media has contibuted heavily to the panic surrounding this pandemic, but the CDC guidance to hospitals makes perfect sense to me. Why would anyone want to divert medical resources in a hospital that may be overwhelmed by the added work of tending to live COVID-19 patients to perform autopsies to rule out other causes of death if a patient has been diagnosed with COVID-19?

The CDC or anybody else having access to data should be able to obtain a pretty good estimate of the death toll attributable to COVID-19 by comparing the 2019 death statistics to the 2020 numbers and making adjustments based on population growth, average age, etc.

The media always lies with statistics but the CDC should not be making decisions based on how its decisions will be covered by the media. Even with the most detailed autopsies, declaring a single cause of death is often a judgment call when a determination can be made at all. Obviously, if a COVID-19 victim is hit by a bus, then the disease was probably not a contributing factor in his death. If a person suffering chronic asthma throughout her life has been diagnosed with coronavirus and dies, it seems reasonable to assume that the virus caused the death and to move on to the next live patient.

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Every time I assume people are smart enough, I am let down big time and vow to never do it again.
I am sure that some members appreciate the Twitter spam and are unable to find such insightful tweets on their own.
jetpilot Wrote:It can be overhyped to hell and I can still be cautious at the same time. I was cautious of the swine flu too and that had zero hype.
The swine flu was very hyped and it fell well short of that hype. I doubt that many people would even remember the swine flu had it received "zero hype."
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am sure that some members appreciate the Twitter spam and are unable to find such insightful tweets on their own.

I am agreeing with you on this point. I'm going to start a Good News/Catturd et al thread.
jetpilot Wrote:I am agreeing with you on this point. I'm going to start a Good News/Catturd et al thread.
Are you not worried that by retweeting all of these attacks that Catturd is making against the Trump administration you are making it more likely that Joe Biden becomes our next president?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Are you not worried that by retweeting all of these attacks that Catturd is making against the Trump administration you are making it more likely that Joe Biden becomes our next president?

If you read Catturd, you know that on April 1 Joe Biden wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And he was serious lol. Strangest times ever in all seriousness.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
5m
Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus in first believed US animal case ????????

Come the F..k on!

This BS is just getting cartoonish.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
15m
Relax, take a deep breath, turn off the news, and think long and hard about what's happening right now.

It's never been more true - you can never trade freedom for security! NEVER!

I don't know how to say it more plainly than that.
jetpilot Wrote:If you read Catturd, you know that on April 1 Joe Biden wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. And he was serious lol. Strangest times ever in all seriousness.
I don't read Catturd. I rarely go on Twitter. It is a cesspool of misinformation and bogus accounts.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
5h
Chris Wallace and Bill Gates have the combined IQ of a wet gorilla fart.

Patricia Murphy
@OneAmazedHuman
·
7h
Replying to
@catturd2
and
@gatewaypundit
What kind of insanity’s going on? Arrest someone for not social distancing, throw them in a cell with other people? Allowing violent prisoners loose on society rather than keeping them in prison where they’d supposedly be safe? Something evil’s afoot. Not just the Chinese virus.
MakingSense
@makingtrouble87
·
4h
Replying to
@catturd2
You must police your own fun levels. If you feel happy; stop immediately. You will prolong the spread.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
9h
In the beginning ... Give me liberty, or give me death.

Now ... Give me liberty, unless there's a virus with a 98-99% recovery rate, then strip me of my freedoms, my job, my income, my constitutional rights, free speech and put me under house arrest.

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
8h
All fear mongers, panic peddlers, and doomsday pushers get blocked.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't read Catturd. I rarely go on Twitter. It is a cesspool of misinformation and bogus accounts.

Like cable TV or any other media aren't? Seriously? L-O-totheflippin L!!!!
If you know where to go on twitter you can spend 5 minutes for every hour you watch TV and be in a 10x better mood!!!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Like cable TV or any other media aren't? Seriously? L-O-totheflippin L!!!!
If you know where to go on twitter you can spend 5 minutes for every hour you watch TV and be in a 10x better mood!!!!!
I rarely watch cable TV either. If Catturd is the best you can find, I think I will continue to pass on Twitter.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I rarely watch cable TV either. If Catturd is the best you can find, I think I will continue to pass on Twitter.

Sorry, HG, don’t want to ruin your cred with my “like.”

But, man, some of this garbage out there is nauseating.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next