•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Greer Named Corbin Coach
is corbyn and whitly not goin to redo playing each other after this year, what some one has been saying
single shot Wrote:That’s your opinion and your more than entitled to it but judging your opinion based on the programs your running I feel very safe in mine...

What are you running in Corbin? Did Greer give you a week to call plays?
PRIDE101 Wrote:What are you running in Corbin? Did Greer give you a week to call plays?

This thread is not about me it’s about Tommy Greer being hired as the head coach, let’s stay on topic...
Yes, please. On topic. Last warning.
Any news on Greer and his choice for playcaller? Buckner hasn’t scored on anyone at Jellico. Chappell hasn’t scored on Corbin in years. Together who knows if they can score. I do know if they don’t Corbin will push them under a bus. So get ready for real entertainment. Your thoughts on calls by committee?
Mills back to Corbin to be DC. I wonder if they wanted Mills as DC or just told him he would be to get his son. The plot thickens!!
footballfever Wrote:Mills back to Corbin to be DC. I wonder if they wanted Mills as DC or just told him he would be to get his son. The plot thickens!!

LMAO, the plot thickens indeed...
Wow, now the Corbin Qb to Boyle?
And the wizard said.... “we shall see”
footballfever Wrote:Mills back to Corbin to be DC. I wonder if they wanted Mills as DC or just told him he would be to get his son. The plot thickens!!

If this happens it will put in motion exactly what many have said. Who will play Qb. What was promised? Here we go , Greer can’t hire an OC and hire a DC that may cause internal implosion. Only a matter of time!
PRIDE101 Wrote:If this happens it will put in motion exactly what many have said. Who will play Qb. What was promised? Here we go , Greer can’t hire an OC and hire a DC that may cause internal implosion. Only a matter of time!

LMA0 how many screen names do you have?
Wonder if Mills would have been given job if his son had graduated?
The Corbin Qb leaving?
PRIDE101 Wrote:If this happens it will put in motion exactly what many have said. Who will play Qb. What was promised? Here we go , Greer can’t hire an OC and hire a DC that may cause internal implosion. Only a matter of time!

If Mills is coming back to Corbin it’s with one thing mind, winning a championship at all costs. Whether it fits your agenda or not the kid won one in Middle Schooll, he’s a Redhound no matter where he plays he’ll never be forgotten and I hope your right Corbin would love to have both Mills back on the sideline...
If he’s a ”Redhound” what’s his daddy?
Corbins Qb was much better than Whitleys Qb. That is the only reason I ask if Corbins got taken by Boyle Coach? There will be no championship as long as JC stays in 4 A. Will not make it past WC. So give another reason for move?
Looks like Granny wiped the slate clean.lol
footballfever Wrote:If he’s a ”Redhound” what’s his daddy?

A hell of a Coach...
Looks like I need to go to Knoxville to find a quarterback and some linemen Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:a hell of a coach...

LOL The Good Ole Boys are Back in Town. LOL
pjdoug Wrote:Looks like I need to go to Knoxville to find a quarterback and some linemen Confusednicker:

Don’t fall into the mantra...
Haddix still pulling strings in Corbin?
single shot Wrote:A hell of a Coach...

I have said time and time again, coach Mills played a major part in our middle school State Championship. His work in Lexington that weekend with coach Jackson gave my youngest son a memory of a lifetime, now just have to complete the big goal and get them a high school ring also.
New QB coming to Title Town! Welcome
Hear Mills is possibly going to play just a skill position... I’m guessing that’s what’s he’d transition if made it to college level. Kids grown and anyone who’s watched him knows he can wiggle a little lol. That’s another target to throw to. Or I could be all wrong with this but just what I’ve heard...
colonelfan944 Wrote:Hear Mills is possibly going to play just a skill position... I’m guessing that’s what’s he’d transition if made it to college level. Kids grown and anyone who’s watched him knows he can wiggle a little lol. That’s another target to throw to. Or I could be all wrong with this but just what I’ve heard...

It doesn’t matter, a great athlete and a great coach is a win win for the hounds, beyond happy, welcome back Wayne and Seth..., sure did miss you all...
colonelfan944 Wrote:Hear Mills is possibly going to play just a skill position... I’m guessing that’s what’s he’d transition if made it to college level. Kids grown and anyone who’s watched him knows he can wiggle a little lol. That’s another target to throw to. Or I could be all wrong with this but just what I’ve heard...

How will Whitley County ever replace him?
pjdoug Wrote:How will Whitley County ever replace him?

I know that you have a great idea who will replace him. May just make us better.
TheColonel Wrote:I know that you have a great idea who will replace him. May just make us better.
Yeah I have a pretty good idea Did we add any coaches to the staff? Smile
So sense mills went back to corbyn is that why they ain’t playing again in 21 and 22
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next