•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
Ballbuster Wrote:You’re correct in saying that I caught the sarcasm. The sarcastic “Merry Christmas” sparked my comment. I’m sure he is proud of his son and the fact that he helped his team win two championship titles. I’m as equally as proud of my son and our team for winning this year’s state championship title. I however, refuse to sit by and read snide comments from a bunch of butt hurt people. “Merry Christmas” was intended to sound as if Boyle county gave us a gift. I hate to break it to you guys, but this was EARNED not GIFTED.

Man , but doesn't all of that junk have a familiar ring to it, ballbuster? Just cant exactly put my finger on it, though... Wait a minute, is ASH-land the county seat of Boyle Co.?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Just gonna throw this out there. What if Boyle has stayed in 3a instead of following Lex Cath? I’m betting Smith and Company are questioning that decision today too.

Did they have a choice?
So all joking aside, has anyone checked on Fosho? I know he's probably too embarrassed to come back on here but did he make it back from Kroger Field? He's not in a basement somewhere putting on lipstick and compiling a "People I need to kill" list is he?
Ballbuster Wrote:No comment from Fosho?

I think y'all are being a little to hard on my buddy FoSho, Lol. You have to remember, he has two sons that play on that team. And I know all three are absolutely devastated. I know how he feels. I felt the same way last year when we got beat out by Boyle.

Want to know who the first person I heard from after that lose? It wasn't any of my Belfry friends it was FoSho. I know some of y'all take what he says to be arrogant and cocky. Believe me if I didn't know the guy I would think the same thing. But trust me, he's just a compassionate, loyal, and dedicated fan of his team. He's a very hardcore Rebel.

I got it. Some of you want to rub it in for some of the stuff he's posted. But just remember, especially you dads, he has two sons that are absolutely heart broken right now that he's trying to comfort. Trust me, he's not hiding from any of us. He's just got other more important things to worry about instead of BGR's.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I think y'all are being a little to hard on my buddy FoSho, Lol. You have to remember, he has two sons that play on that team. And I know all three are absolutely devastated. I know how he feels. I felt the same way last year when we got beat out by Boyle.

Want to know who the first person I heard from after that lose? It wasn't any of my Belfry friends it was FoSho. I know some of y'all take what he says to be arrogant and cocky. Believe me if I didn't know the guy I would think the same thing. But trust me, he's just a compassionate, loyal, and dedicated fan of his team. He's a very hardcore Rebel.

I got it. Some of you want to rub it in for some of the stuff he's posted. But just remember, especially you dads, he has two sons that are absolutely heart broken right now that he's trying to comfort. Trust me, he's not hiding from any of us. He's just got other more important things to worry about instead of BGR's.
When did all of these important things pop up? Seems odd to me because he never lacked time to post how Boyle county was the greatest football team ever assembled. I get it. He got wrapped up in the hype and had tunnel vision. Lets be honest, fosho likely isnt very knowledgeable of football in general and he undoubtedly didn’t know any better. He never really had a true sense of what was real and what wasn’t. It happens to some people I guess. Maybe this can be a valuable learning experience for him about high school football.....but I highly doubt it.

I hope his boys learn valuable lessons from their experience and become upstanding men. I just wish fosho could reciprocate the sentiment, but I also highly doubt that.
Woodsman Wrote:When did all of these important things pop up? Seems odd to me because he never lacked time to post how Boyle county was the greatest football team ever assembled. I get it. He got wrapped up in the hype and had tunnel vision. Lets be honest, fosho likely isnt very knowledgeable of football in general and he undoubtedly didn’t know any better. He never really had a true sense of what was real and what wasn’t. It happens to some people I guess. Maybe this can be a valuable learning experience for him about high school football.....but I highly doubt it.

I hope his boys learn valuable lessons from their experience and become upstanding men. I just wish fosho could reciprocate the sentiment, but I also highly doubt that.

Fair enough. That's you opinion and I respect it. But I am curious though as to what you mean by "all these important things just popping up". Not sure I understand what your asking.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Fair enough. That's you opinion and I respect it. But I am curious though as to what you mean by "all these important things just popping up". Not sure I understand what your asking.

I thought you implied that he wasn’t able to respond because he was so busy right now. He never seemed too busy before to get underhanded jabs in on literally everyone else when Boyle was blowing everyone out. That’s all.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I think y'all are being a little to hard on my buddy FoSho, Lol. You have to remember, he has two sons that play on that team. And I know all three are absolutely devastated. I know how he feels. I felt the same way last year when we got beat out by Boyle.

Spot on, word for word. One of the first guys to help pick me up when I had two setting in the same spot back to back years. That’s why I said what I said a few pages ago.
Come on man, the guy wasn’t just passionate....he was arrogant and condescending. Downright pompous. I personally find that very unbecoming and weak.
Bob Seger Wrote:Did they have a choice?

It was my understanding that Boyle and Central both chose to play up a class. Both should be in 3A.
blackandgold4life Wrote:So we have verified one person can count to 100 but from the videos I have seen it that goal. :lmao:

We have numerous people that can count to 100. However, our fans are just like our football team and would rather work together to achieve our goal. Seems to work well for all parties involved. Our team counted to 21, our fans counted to 100 and your a$$ went home empty handed.

:hilarious:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:It was my understanding that Boyle and Central both chose to play up a class. Both should be in 3A.

Thanks, didn't know that....I figured it was a mandated realignment move.
For the last time, Congrats.
THOMCAT Wrote:We have numerous people that can count to 100. However, our fans are just like our football team and would rather work together to achieve our goal. Seems to work well for all parties involved. Our team counted to 21, our fans counted to 100 and your a$$ went home empty handed.

Your ability probably goes back to that educational base you received from the "Harvard" of Johnson Co. elementary school.
Woodsman Wrote:I thought you implied that he wasn’t able to respond because he was so busy right now. He never seemed too busy before to get underhanded jabs in on literally everyone else when Boyle was blowing everyone out. That’s all.

No, what I meant by saying he has more important things to do right now was that he's busy being with his boys after this tough loss. All those Boyle County players had alot of pressure on them to win a state championship. Especially after all those expectations were put on them. Man, you know that has to be a heavy burden to carry through the season and then losing in the championship. That can't be healthy.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Just gonna throw this out there. What if Boyle has stayed in 3a instead of following Lex Cath? I’m betting Smith and Company are questioning that decision today too.

Still puzzles me why they done that. Especially for the future after this class graduates. 3A would have been a whole lot easier. I always heard a rumor that they did it to keep the rivalry with lex cath and they were trying to avoid CAL. to me that don’t make sense. CAL has dropped off. I don’t see smith avoiding anyone, if it was his decision anyways. Plus, Corbin, JC, central. The next few years that will be a gauntlet compared to CAL. So I dunno?? I never believed it to be true, but still puzzling
Congrats JC on a very well fought game. As a football fan it was a phenomenal football game with great sportsmanship. As the dad of a senior player it was tough. Enjoy you state championship and soon to be rings, you earned it and deserve it.
Woodsman Wrote:When did all of these important things pop up? Seems odd to me because he never lacked time to post how Boyle county was the greatest football team ever assembled. I get it. He got wrapped up in the hype and had tunnel vision. Lets be honest, fosho likely isnt very knowledgeable of football in general and he undoubtedly didn’t know any better. He never really had a true sense of what was real and what wasn’t. It happens to some people I guess. Maybe this can be a valuable learning experience for him about high school football.....but I highly doubt it.

You don’t have to hope that his boys become upstanding men. They’re already two of the finest young men you could ever meet. You would definitely learn a thing or two from them.
Hard to believe south Charleston scored the most points on Johnson Central all season with 29. They wasn’t even close to being the best team we played
THOMCAT Wrote:We have numerous people that can count to 100. However, our fans are just like our football team and would rather work together to achieve our goal. Seems to work well for all parties involved. Our team counted to 21, our fans counted to 100 and your a$$ went home empty handed.

Here we go again showing your ignorance we returned with a runner up trophy that you know all too well. And I am very proud of the runner up trophy at the end of the day it’s better than not making it at all so gloat in your win I am ok with that your earned it.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You don’t have to hope that his boys become upstanding men. They’re already two of the finest young men you could ever meet. You would definitely learn a thing or two from them.
Good to hear.

You seem angry? Sorry if I insulted your buddy who habitually insults other people and their children. Offending you was not my intention
How do I seem angry. I just called you out on your inaccurate statement. I could care less what you say about Fosho or me for what it’s worth. I’m not even a Boyle County fan. However, I do watch a ton of high school football (more than you) and those two young men are better men at their young age than most adults will ever be.
Walt Longmire Wrote:So all joking aside, has anyone checked on Fosho? I know he's probably too embarrassed to come back on here but did he make it back from Kroger Field? He's not in a basement somewhere putting on lipstick and compiling a "People I need to kill" list is he?

Ittttttt putsssss the lotion on ittssss skin or elssseee it getsss the hose again!!!
goBIGblue82 Wrote:How do I seem angry. I just called you out on your inaccurate statement. I could care less what you say about Fosho or me for what it’s worth. I’m not even a Boyle County fan. However, I do watch a ton of high school football (more than you) and those two young men are better men at their young age than most adults will ever be.

Congrats on all the football watching.
#55PirateFan Wrote:No, what I meant by saying he has more important things to do right now was that he's busy being with his boys after this tough loss. All those Boyle County players had alot of pressure on them to win a state championship. Especially after all those expectations were put on them. Man, you know that has to be a heavy burden to carry through the season and then losing in the championship. That can't be healthy.

Yep, and guess who set those expectations that led to all that pressure?

I’m not saying you, just in general how some people got offended by boyles arrogance but display the same here.
Fact is sometimes some passionate fans are dad's of ayera on team. Yes, sometimes aone can come across as know it alls or arrogant and passionate. We have kids on team. Team took a loss last night to a great and very well coached JC team. Well executed game plan by many great players I watched. Right now our time is in conversation with our senior boys that wont be on that field ever again. Personally im thankful my son has seen it twice and won one. Both times great times. Even sat in Corbin side in 2017 and really enjoyed the convo with Corbin fans during that game
Woodsman Wrote:Congrats on all the football watching.

I don’t need congratulating on watching football. I just enjoy seeing all the amazing athletes our state produces. Congrats on the State Championship and the should be Mr. Football.
Let’s see if we can’t redirect a tad.

I know what BC has lost and has coming back. Probably wouldn’t consider them a title threat next year but strange things happen.

What does JC lose and have returning?
Frank Martin Wrote:Yep, and guess who set those expectations that led to all that pressure?

Oh I know Frank. You don't have to tell me. If this was a regular season game or an early playoff game I could see all the bashing. But we have to remember, ALL of us are trash talkers at one point or another. Show me one person that hasn't been arrogant or cocky on here. We all do it. Although I agree some do it more than others. The point I'm trying to make is this guys sons just lost in the biggest game of them all. Let's just give him some time instead of throwing mud in his face 24 hours after the fact. And nobody has to listen to me, no one hardly ever does anyway, Lol. It was just something I mentioned to give some guys something to think about. If they don't want to do it that's up to them.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next