•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry@Desales 11/29 3A State Semis
I have heard that DeSales' stated goal was simply a moral victory, and momentum for next season. The program has encouraged everyone to cheer for a running clock to not begin, until at least, five minutes left in the first quarter.

Apparently, if Belfry wins by less than sixty-three points, DeSales is hanging a banner.

I cannot imagine the Pirates playing their starters any longer than the first three series, and perhaps not even suiting up their defensive line or secondary.
Belfry get back in the finals! Pirates 28 Desales 21
turkeysalad Wrote:I have heard that DeSales' stated goal was simply a moral victory, and momentum for next season. The program has encouraged everyone to cheer for a running clock to not begin, until at least, five minutes left in the first quarter.

Apparently, if Belfry wins by less than sixty-three points, DeSales is hanging a banner.

I cannot imagine the Pirates playing their starters any longer than the first three series, and perhaps not even suiting up their defensive line or secondary.

Nice try lol.
Alright let’s stop the joking and get serious DeSales fans...

What’s your record against top 7000 teams?
AngryMob Wrote:Alright let’s stop the joking and get serious DeSales fans...

Lol
Big Red with another easy win.
35-14.
AngryMob Wrote:Alright let’s stop the joking and get serious DeSales fans...

Hahahahaha!! You just made my eyes burn when coke went half way up my nose!

A better metric would be to use record vs top 6500 on the road, and top 5575 at home. Compare those with the top 4500 on turf when dry. Then add in record on Friday after thanksgiving
Blaine Wildcats Wrote:Big Red with another easy win.
35-14.

There we go! That's what we needed.
the more I watch and research my official prediction.

DeSales - 35
Belfry - 20
ColtPride Wrote:There we go! That's what we needed.

😂😂😂dude isn’t even a Belfry fan ! Y’all not losing the favorite role 😂
Nothing fancy is going to happen in this game. How Belfry's O-line performs against a relentless DeSales defensive front will decide the game. Trench warfare all night long.

Outcome is too close to call.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:😂😂😂dude isn’t even a Belfry fan ! Y’all not losing the favorite role 😂

No, he is not a Belfry fan, but it has been proven time and again, that Blaine Wildcats predicted Michel de Nostredame, and that the NYSE bangs the opening gavel in tribute to him.

Until a few moments ago, I still held a sliver of hope that DeSales could pull up the upset of the century, but now that Blaine Wildcats has weighed in, I have decided that it is no longer worth the time to continue deluding myself...

Belfry - 436

Colts - 0

DeSales throws in the white towel, immediately after the coin toss.
turkeysalad Wrote:No, he is not a Belfry fan, but it has been proven time and again, that Blaine Wildcats predicted Michel de Nostredame, and that the NYSE bangs the opening gavel in tribute to him.

Until a few moments ago, I still held a sliver of hope that DeSales could pull up the upset of the century, but now that Blaine Wildcats has weighed in, I have decided that it is no longer worth the time to continue deluding myself...

Belfry - 436

Colts - 0

Can we hold y’all to the whole throwing in the towel?😂😂😂😂.
Hound05 Wrote:Hahahahaha!! You just made my eyes burn when coke went half way up my nose!

A better metric would be to use record vs top 6500 on the road, and top 5575 at home. Compare those with the top 4500 on turf when dry. Then add in record on Friday after thanksgiving

That was funny wasn’t it and what you said made it better.
turkeysalad Wrote:No, he is not a Belfry fan, but it has been proven time and again, that Blaine Wildcats predicted Michel de Nostredame, and that the NYSE bangs the opening gavel in tribute to him.

Belfry - 436

Colts - 0

Stop it!
If my calculations are correct, this will only be the second all time game in the city of Louisville for Belfry outside of a state title game.
AngryMob Wrote:If my calculations are correct, this will only be the second all time game in the city of Louisville for Belfry outside of a state title game.

Oh man.... well I’m changing my bet to desales now that information is out.

Belfry has a 0% winning percentage in Louisville outside of title games. They just really seem to struggle there. Such a storied program with literally ZERO wins in that city outside of title games. ......
Turkey Salad is DOBA.
Tica Wrote:Nothing fancy is going to happen in this game. How Belfry's O-line performs against a relentless DeSales defensive front will decide the game. Trench warfare all night long.

Outcome is too close to call.

That's the truth. Hopefully it meets all our expectations, whoever wins.
ColtPride Wrote:That's the truth. Hopefully it meets all our expectations, whoever wins.

I believe this one is going to live up to the hype my friend and be one helluva battle, an all out fight of trench warfare.

Good luck to my Pirates and your Colts as well. I hope for a great, classy, injury free, game with good sportsmanship from players and fans alike. And I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be.
Hound05 Wrote:Oh man.... well I’m changing my bet to desales now that information is out.

Belfry has a 0% winning percentage in Louisville outside of title games. They just really seem to struggle there. Such a storied program with literally ZERO wins in that city outside of title games. ......

That percentage decreases to 0% against Top 7000 teams, too.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I believe this one is going to live up to the hype my friend and be one helluva battle, an all out fight of trench warfare.

Good luck to my Pirates and your Colts as well. I hope for a great, classy, injury free, game with good sportsmanship from players and fans alike. And I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be.
Not a whole lot that makes me happier than a mountain school beating loserville or Lexington.

But you’re right, woth scroggins there, expect a battle in the trenches, and hopefully not off the field.
I wish I could attend this game, but it’s just too far on a busy weekend.
Hound05 Wrote:Not a whole lot that makes me happier than a mountain school beating loserville or Lexington.

But you’re right, woth scroggins there, expect a battle in the trenches, and hopefully not off the field.
I wish I could attend this game, but it’s just too far on a busy weekend.

Yeah, no matter if you like either of the schools or not, everyone enjoys a good old fashioned, old school football game. Wish you could make it to buddy, should be a helluva game to see.
Good Lord willing I’ll be there. Looking for a battle in the trenches like others have already said. After seeing how Belfry shut down Ashland’s speedsters, hopefully they can contain the speed of Desales as well.
Honestly, Desales doesnt have a ton of speed. They have talented players but besides Avery there wasn't a lot of speed out there, as far as difference makers. (When Meade Co played them).
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:😂😂😂dude isn’t even a Belfry fan ! Y’all not losing the favorite role 😂

Bell County is just killing time waiting to get ahold of one of these cupcakes Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County is just killing time waiting to get ahold of one of these cupcakes Confusednicker:

So are you saying they haven’t played nothing but cup cakes PJDoug?
Belfry by 90!
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County is just killing time waiting to get ahold of one of these cupcakes Confusednicker:

True. Our starters may sit for second half against Taylor Co. probably just be another playoff running clock game for us. Wink
Patriot1 Wrote:So are you saying they haven’t played nothing but cup cakes PJDoug?

Funny how RPI didn’t think so. 🤭
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next