Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County at Southwestern 10-11-19
It's the 3-3 Whitley County Colonels visiting the 2-4 Southwestern Warriors. Who picks up the victory?
As much as I hate to say it I think Whitley wins, setting up a showdown with SW/South Laurel for the 4 seed and who gets to play in November. From being in Region Championships to fighting to make the playoffs. I don’t think “Rise of a new Era” was the best choice for a slogan.
Whitley County keeps it on the winning streak this week
Southwestern had a great coach and didn't appreciate him now they have a former great middle school coach that's having a tough first season at SW. I bet the Middlesboro fan base thanks the SW administration everyday for running coach French off.
Jumping on the Whitley County bandwagon, Go Whitley :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Whitley County 35
Southwestern 14
Southwestern's lost season continues. Whitley County 35-7.
Whitley Co 42-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whitley County 28-14.
64SUR Wrote:Jumping on the Whitley County bandwagon, Go Whitley :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Whitley County 35
Southwestern 14
About time.
Whitley County is one of the best 3-3 teams in the state. Their defense is getting better.
Whitley will have no problem disposing of the Warriors. 34 -14
First game all year South Western will be at full strength. Coach Fooley will finally have all his weapons. Don’t think this game will be competitive. South Western 42 Whitley County 9.
Whitley rolls 28-10
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First game all year South Western will be at full strength. Coach Fooley will finally have all his weapons. Don’t think this game will be competitive. South Western 42 Whitley County 9.

So the Ware twins got eligible to?
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First game all year South Western will be at full strength. Coach Fooley will finally have all his weapons. Don’t think this game will be competitive. South Western 42 Whitley County 9.
Confusednicker:
Whitley
Southwestern seems to be struggling while Whitley County is on the rise.

Colonels 28
Warriors 14
Kywarrior14 Wrote:So the Ware twins got eligible to?

No. Doubt they will get eligible this year.
Whitley Co. 35
SW 14
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is one of the best 3-3 teams in the state. Their defense is getting better.

WOW.....that is like being the least fat bridesmaid. Bottom line you’re still 3-3 for a reason. Yeah you lost to three 2 good teams one one better than average team, and you Have yet to beat a decent team although you have beaten one athletic team but they had no QB.
Whitley 42 - Southwestern 14
JakeHarper Wrote:WOW.....that is like being the least fat bridesmaid. Bottom line you’re still 3-3 for a reason. Yeah you lost to three 2 good teams one one better than average team, and you Have yet to beat a decent team although you have beaten one athletic team but they had no QB.
Why did you waste time typing all this stupid BS? You're dumb that's why.
Like to see Southwestern pull out the win (we need the RPI points, Lol) but Whitley seems to be getting back on track. I'll take the Colonel's, 28-20.
Colonels win this one 28-14.
We are very appreciative of Larry French at Middlesboro. I hope SW the best, but glad Coach French left you and come to us. No disrespect to SW coach at all. I have heard some good things about him. Our fan base loves Coach French. Still not sure how we got him, but glad we did.
Colonels by 14
Updates appreciated