Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassSportsTalk: Episode 7
This week we have a shorter episode but it's got a lot of good stuff in there! I sit down with Bobby Norman, the play by play announcer for Belfry football radio.* Last week against Floyd Central he announced his 200th game consecutively without missing home or away. I thought that was a huge deal even though he said it wasn't a big deal.* Just him being modest I suppose!* We talk a lot of good Belfry football in this one.

Thank you so much Mr. Norman for coming on!

https://bluegrasssportstalk.podbean.com/
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It sure was a pleasure to be with you and I do thank you for the compliment and chance to talk about Belfry football. Being raised there and following their program since the mid 70s, it has been quite a thrill to be able to jabber about them on Friday nights. It is a job I have always taken very seriously because I know there is a lot of interest in their games and we try to bring the listeners the best broadcast we can. I hope to be able to do it for a few more seasons, but we will see what the Good Lord has in store.
bucslover68 Wrote:It sure was a pleasure to be with you and I do thank you for the compliment and chance to talk about Belfry football. Being raised there and following their program since the mid 70s, it has been quite a thrill to be able to jabber about them on Friday nights. It is a job I have always taken very seriously because I know there is a lot of interest in their games and we try to bring the listeners the best broadcast we can. I hope to be able to do it for a few more seasons, but we will see what the Good Lord has in store.

Wishing you 200 more buddy!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL