Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Hazard 9/27
Hazard scores 30 yard run. 6 minutes left 23-14
Games on 94.7
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^and WSGS 101.1 in Hazard
Hazard intercepts on own 40. 4 minutes left turn out the lights
Budsqueezer Wrote:How's Williamsburg doing tonight pjdoug?

I'm sure they're not doing too good against LCA. I don't go to Williamsburg games because I'm a Whitley County Colonel. How's your lowly Tigers doing?
^They are mediocre at best tonight.
So can we get a recap of who didn’t plat for Paintsville? Hyden and Allen is what I’ve heard
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
doubledown Wrote:Hazard intercepts on own 40. 4 minutes left turn out the lights

Hazard spanking some Tiger hind end.
Allen went out early 2nd quarter with knee or ankle injury hopefully not too serious
jetpilot Wrote:^They are mediocre at best tonight.

And still better than the Tigers Confusednicker:
doubledown Wrote:Allen went out early 2nd quarter with knee or ankle injury hopefully not too serious

Did Hyden start the game at QB?
#BBFL
Paintsville with freshman QB at Hazard really had no shot.
doubledown Wrote:Allen went out early 2nd quarter with knee or ankle injury hopefully not too serious
I hate to hear that.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville with freshman QB at Hazard really had no shot.
They had no shot either way. They have no offense.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville with freshman QB at Hazard really had no shot.

No. Because Hyden and Phelps are a one two punch you have to account for. With just Phelps it’s a whole new ball game.
#BBFL
Paintsville played pretty good in my opinion. Freshmen quarterback played okay in my opinion. 3rd and longs killed Paintsville. The interceptions doomed them. Jaylen Allen went our after his first carry in the 2nd quarter.

But a good win for a young Hazard team.