Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 3A Rankings 9-23
ColtPride Wrote:Yeah, they are number 1 at having a completely non competitive schedule. Jeesh! Play somebody that at least has a pulse. I'm embarrassed for them. Your team won't know what to do when they start facing teams that are more talented than they are, and punches them in the mouth. I just really hope that DeSales gets to be the one that does it.
I'm sure that they are sad that you are embarrassed by them. You'll really be sad when Dudley smokes your hind end.
OFFTHERECORD Wrote:Don’t sleep on the tomcats. New to 3A will surprise some people apparently. But not me. Tomcats are my sleeper pick to win state
They'll be at home asleep.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure that they are sad that you are embarrassed by them. You'll really be sad when Dudley smokes your hind end.

Dudley Hilton is an amazing coach, not at the U of Pikeville, against any team not whittling atop a mountain, or with "county" not at the end of their moniker, but, yes, fantastic at "busting hind ends".

You do realize that in order to win 3-A, Hilton will actually have to compete against schools located near actual Hiltons, correct? Hilton's record is spectacular, until, you know, a rationale person actually looks at the teams he has beaten, and more importantly, the fact that he has never competed against any team, of any moderate level, in the three largest counties in the state (Jefferson, Fayette, and Kenton).
turkeysalad Wrote:Dudley Hilton is an amazing coach, not at the U of Pikeville, against any team not whittling atop a mountain, or with "county" not at the end of their moniker, but, yes, fantastic at "busting hind ends".

You do realize that in order to win 3-A, Hilton will actually have to compete against schools located near actual Hiltons, correct? Hilton's record is spectacular, until, you know, a rationale person actually looks at the teams he has beaten, and more importantly, the fact that he has never competed against any team, of any moderate level, in the three largest counties in the state (Jefferson, Fayette, and Kenton).
The man can flat out coach and win big games. Underestimating him is a mistake.
I haven’t read any of this but I can tell Belfry is as good as anybody in 3A but this class is down this year so watch out here we come just saying
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I haven’t read any of this but I can tell Belfry is as good as anybody in 3A but this class is down this year so watch out here we come just saying

Time for it to start getting fun Smile
To me, 3a is the most wide open class of the 6 this year.. Most would have placed Belfry, CAL and Desales ahead of the pack, in no particular order, but, I think most would agree that each one of these teams have shown some vulnerability. Each are still capable, but, I don't think they are very far ahead of the next tier of teams, if any at all.. Ashland, Etown & Bell Co are right there with those others and I'd put Tilghman, Bardstown, Russell and Glasgow in that next tier, not that far behind.. There's not many classes that have that solid a Top 10, then throw in Taylor Co, Trigg Co, Waggoner, Larue Co, teams capable of pulling an upset at anytime and 3a is pretty loaded with quality teams.