3. Christian Academy Louisville
4. Paducah Tilghman
5. Ashland
6. Belfry
7. Glasgow
8. Russell
9. Bardstown
10. Mercer County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
😂🤫😂🤫
PT is better tha CAL.
I’m wondering if Dudley Hilton is voting in these polls. :HitWall:
I highly disagree with where Belfry is ranked this week, but I can't put up to much of an argument seeing how they've lost two in a row, although the two loses were to two very good teams. With that said, I'm highly confident that once my Pirates get healthy they will prove once again that they are one of, if not the best, teams in 3A and will make a deep playoff run. IF they can get, and stay, healthy. It's been awhile since the Pirates have seen this much adversity and not been at or near the top. Interested in seeing how they handle it.
64SUR Wrote:I’m wondering if Dudley Hilton is voting in these polls. :HitWall:

He must be in the AP poll since Bell Co is #1 in it. Wink
Wow. No Elizabethtown? Happy to see Bardstown in there but E-Town is hangin with some pretty good 6A schools, they’re very tough.
mysonis55 Wrote:PT is better tha CAL.

Bull Butter.
Lord Grantham Wrote:Wow. No Elizabethtown? Happy to see Bardstown in there but E-Town is hangin with some pretty good 6A schools, they’re very tough.
Mediocre at best.
Bell County is number 1.
pjdoug Wrote:Bull Butter.
Like Mayfield a CAL team that can sell out to stop the Run generally will have enough talent to do that. PT so, so 1 dimensional.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I highly disagree with where Belfry is ranked this week, but I can't put up to much of an argument seeing how they've lost two in a row, although the two loses were to two very good teams. With that said, I'm highly confident that once my Pirates get healthy they will prove once again that they are one of, if not the best, teams in 3A and will make a deep playoff run. IF they can get, and stay, healthy. It's been awhile since the Pirates have seen this much adversity and not been at or near the top. Interested in seeing how they handle it.

Come playoff time Belfry will be the best 3A team in EKY and maybe KY.
PHSFAN Wrote:Come playoff time Belfry will be the best 3A team in EKY and maybe KY.

Sure hope your right my friend!
MY OPINION:

1) Desales
2) Bell Co
3) Ashland
4) Belfry
5) CAL
6) ETown
7) Tilghman
8) Glasgow
9) Russell
10) Bardstown
11) Taylor Co
12) Waggener
Bell is overhyped.

1. Desales
2. Ashland
3. Cal
4. Belfry
5. Russell
6. PT
7. Bardstown
8. Glasgow
9. Etown
10. Bell
KYHSFBFan Wrote:MY OPINION:

1) Desales
2) Bell Co
3) Ashland
4) Belfry
5) CAL
6) ETown
7) Tilghman
8) Glasgow
9) Russell
10) Bardstown
11) Taylor Co
12) Waggener

Waggener is 4A.
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County is number 1.

Yeah, they are number 1 at having a completely non competitive schedule. Jeesh! Play somebody that at least has a pulse. I'm embarrassed for them. Your team won't know what to do when they start facing teams that are more talented than they are, and punches them in the mouth. I just really hope that DeSales gets to be the one that does it.
BGrivals top 10 record vs maxpreps "good" teams.
1. DeSales 2-2
2. Bell County 0-0
3. Christian Academy Louisville 2-2
4. Paducah Tilghman 3-1
5. Ashland 2-1
6. Belfry 2-2
7. Glasgow 1-0
8. Russell 1-1
9. Bardstown 1-1
10. Mercer County 1-1

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
One of these things is not like the others.
Iam4thecats Wrote:BGrivals top 10 record vs maxpreps "good" teams.
1. DeSales 2-2
2. Bell County 0-0
3. Christian Academy Louisville 2-2
4. Paducah Tilghman 3-1
5. Ashland 2-1
6. Belfry 2-2
7. Glasgow 1-0
8. Russell 1-1
9. Bardstown 1-1
10. Mercer County 1-1

One of these things is not like the others.

Bell County will remain 0-0. They don't play any "good" teams.
People like you embarrass me with your negativity!! Worry about your own team and schedule . We will worry about ours!!
I have watched Bell County twice this year and they run offensive sets that that will be hard for any team to stop, so I will assume that the coach may try different things and it gets stopped, but when they run that dang option with the passing game tweaked in there, You ain’t stopping them lol. I really believe that if they ran that option all game they probably would score 80 a game, it looks scary good to watch.
BobcatPride74 Wrote:People like you embarrass me with your negativity!! Worry about your own team and schedule . We will worry about ours!!

Negativity? lol Refute anything I've said! Your schedule is an embarrassment. That's a fact.
Thank you , We still have a lot to work on to compete with Top teams . I can honestly say I have watched a lot of practice in my time and never have I seen any that are harder than Dudley . He really works our boys hard!!
There is no arguing that comparatively, Bell has assembled a schedule, which is less than challenging; however, the slate of games will permit them to rest players, protect the furthering of injuring, and trial-run different plays, before their 13th game, likely to be the first time the team faces an above average team.

I watched Bell play Whitley, and there is no denying that they looked strong, but again, the competition was not at a high level, and their remaining schedule has a collective total of around 12 victories; not bad, but clearly not comparable to the schedules of many other 3A contenders:

DeSales - 16 victories.

Belfry - 13 victories.

Ashland B - 16 victories.

Glasgow - 13 victories.

Russell - 15 victories.

Bell will very likely reach a point of 12-0, but it will be exceedingly interesting to see how they respond, once three months of minimal tests, immediately concludes.

If I am being honest, after watching the Whitley game, I would not feel comfortable betting on Bell defeating any of the five above teams, and I am not wholly sure those five teams are definitively the best five in 3A.
Don’t sleep on the tomcats. New to 3A will surprise some people apparently. But not me. Tomcats are my sleeper pick to win state
Never said it wasn’t a week schedule! I wish we played harder teams . I just hate negative people who thrive on putting teams down , any team . We may very well get beat , They work hard and have some very good athletes and have as good a chance as anyone at this point!!! We will play the games and at the end and see what happens . Now I know why I don’t get on here much . So long everyone and best of luck to all for a injury free season.
You will get a pretty good idea of where Glasgow stands after this weekend when undefeated 5A South Warren comes to visit. If the Scotties win or hold their own, then they are a legit contender.
MountainSports Wrote:Bell is overhyped.

1. Desales
2. Ashland
3. Cal
4. Belfry
5. Russell
6. PT
7. Bardstown
8. Glasgow
9. Etown
10. Bell

:Shaking: :eyeroll:
I think a convincing Glasgow win Friday would merit them moving to the top of 3A pile. Glasgow has not had a close game. Schedule is not the strongest, but still.
Tica Wrote:I think a convincing Glasgow win Friday would merit them moving to the top of 3A pile. Glasgow has not had a close game. Schedule is not the strongest, but still.

I completely agree. To me, it's still hard to tell where everyone should be in 3A as far as rankings. If Glasgow wins this game Friday night, they should be in the top 2 because it would be the most impressive win by anyone in the top 10.
I still don't feel there is a clear cut favorite at this point in the season. I'm excited to see how things play out in 3A over the next few weeks!