Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell county 42 Whitley County 21
pjdoug Wrote:This comment will come back to haunt you in the future as Whitley County is improving and I have a memory like an Elephant.:biggrin::biggrin:

Do you know how young Bell Co is? 🤫🤔
Another win for the Bobcats and I’ve seen Bell Co football for a long time and if Dudley can score on you he will so there’s no taking it easy because of who is on the sidelines. Whitley is much better than last year. Watched them against Bell and Corbin and they are moving in the right direction. I think running clock days against the Colonels is in the past for awhile.
CatBlue Wrote:Whitley Co is definitely a improved Team and is going to win more games this year. Good luck to the Colonels. My Bobcats need to keep getting better on defense to make a run. Go Bobcats!!!

Your defense improved a lot since the last game and I think they have a real shot at another championship. Woody Lawson is a battering ram, but hard for him to get through that defense.
BellCo18 Wrote:Do you know how young Bell Co is? 🤫🤔

Yes. Whitley County is young. Some of their best players are Sophomores.
BellCo18 Wrote:Do you know how young Bell Co is? 🤫🤔

Save the arrogance for Corbin fans.
Running Back Wrote:Another win for the Bobcats and I’ve seen Bell Co football for a long time and if Dudley can score on you he will so there’s no taking it easy because of who is on the sidelines. Whitley is much better than last year. Watched them against Bell and Corbin and they are moving in the right direction. I think running clock days against the Colonels is in the past for awhile.

Whitley County sacked the track star quarterback a couple times, but he probably let them so he wouldn't have to score again Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County sacked the track star quarterback a couple times, but he probably let them so he wouldn't have to score again Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

Let’s set it straight, 4 is sacked multiple times on one play. Bell lined up with a tackle over as a tight end in a strong formation with the actual tight end at the tackle spot. The power game in this formation is unstoppable so far against any team that dares to line up in front of it. However, Bell lines up in this formation and tries to throw the ball to the tight end on a quick route over the linebackers head and leaves Whitley ends open off the edge and 55 , whose whipping anyone and everyone, to almost have a straight shot at London in a 3 technique on the guard. They tried to do this 4 times it looked like. Total of negative 20 or more yards. Why did we quiet down the offense? Had the ball inside whitley 20 4 times in second half and resulted in only one score late. Not questioning Dud but nobody can explain why you actually move away from the ground and pound-option game after you use it to get 50 or more yards in one drive and spread it out in twins sets on the 15 yard line on third and short. Did he call off dogs? Not really. Is bell where they need to be? Getting there but still things to fix when they get up 14+ early to seal the deal. But Was Bell still running all over Whitley’s a$$ start to finish? Most definitely!!!
BellMiddle Wrote:Let’s set it straight, 4 is sacked multiple times on one play. Bell lined up with a tackle over as a tight end in a strong formation with the actual tight end at the tackle spot. The power game in this formation is unstoppable so far against any team that dares to line up in front of it. However, Bell lines up in this formation and tries to throw the ball to the tight end on a quick route over the linebackers head and leaves Whitley ends open off the edge and 55 , whose whipping anyone and everyone, to almost have a straight shot at London in a 3 technique on the guard. They tried to do this 4 times it looked like. Total of negative 20 or more yards. Why did we quiet down the offense? Had the ball inside whitley 20 4 times in second half and resulted in only one score late. Not questioning Dud but nobody can explain why you actually move away from the ground and pound-option game after you use it to get 50 or more yards in one drive and spread it out in twins sets on the 15 yard line on third and short. Did he call off dogs? Not really. Is bell where they need to be? Getting there but still things to fix when they get up 14+ early to seal the deal. But Was Bell still running all over Whitley’s a$$ start to finish? Most definitely!!!

Honestly I think he was just trying to give Mills some different looks that he hadn’t seen from the Hilton play book. Someone had said in another thread that they expected Mills to be shouting out the plays from the sideline as soon as he seen the formation and from what I could tell he seemed to be doing just that...Just my take but I also thought if Whitley had executed a little better on some plays it could have been a lot closer game...
pjdoug Wrote:Bell County won this game and could very well collect some hardware at Kroger Field, but I bet they can even see that the Whitley County program is on the rise, and already tougher in the trenches. I still feel like my Colonels are winning this year and proud of them.

PJ you're about as classy as classy gets. We still have some things we gotta clean up before we make a run at Kroger, but hopefully you are right! Good luck to you and your Colonels for rest of the way, this Bobcat fan wishes you nothing but success. :Thumbs: