Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 49 Montgomery County 8
Final.
Montomery County #48 Wheaton scores the lone td on Russell's backups.

Game was 35-0 after 3.

Russell got a lot of younger kids in, in the 4th.
Russell dropped a decent amount of passes or Russell would have probably had an earlier running clock.
Congrats to Russell
Congrats Russell
Hey GOREDDEVILS, you mentioned in another thread that Russell had some players out. Who are they?
mightydog Wrote:Hey GOREDDEVILS, you mentioned in another thread that Russell had some players out. Who are they?
One is Ethan Sanders. He has been out the last two weeks. Another is Hunter Martin. TJ mentioned a couple more but I can't remember who they are. Chase Snedegar is out but most already knew that.
Ethan should be back for the Fleming game or for district not sure about anyone else.
Russell plays Fleming County next Friday and then has a week off before starting the important 3 game district at Greenup County on October 11th. That is 3 weeks away from the Greenup County game if Russell holds the injure players out until the Oct. 11 Greenup County away game. I know Coach Maynard talked about getting Ethan Sanders back for the Fleming County game. There was a couple of players he talked about getting back for the District games. That would mean Russell would be healthy heading into Oct. 11 at Greenup County. I think there is 1 player out for the season and that would be Blake Stump out with an ACL injury and the rest of the players that Coach Maynard talked about would return when District play starts up on October 11th.