Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 9-13
Is there a thread on here already for Pikeville vs. Williamsburg??? Seems like every thread of every game it’s mentioned.. they either wanna talk or are worried trolling every thread😂
Anyone know if WYMT is televising this game?
Panther88 Wrote:Is there a thread on here already for Pikeville vs. Williamsburg??? Seems like every thread of every game it’s mentioned.. they either wanna talk or are worried trolling every thread😂

I go with option 2
Panther88 Wrote:Is there a thread on here already for Pikeville vs. Williamsburg??? Seems like every thread of every game it’s mentioned.. they either wanna talk or are worried trolling every thread😂

I'm a Whitley County Colonel. I'm definitely not worried. lol
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Doesn’t the team they are playing have something to do with that? I believe Paintsville deserves a little more respect then you are giving them!

I wasn’t downing the team they played. I was meaning if the offense is rolling like it was against mingo central. Lookout But against Paintsville very predictable and unable to run block
No matter who you root for. If you can’t make it to the game. Go to Facebook and like the Channel 1331 page. We will have a stream of the game with Myself and my Brother calling the action!
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a Whitley County Colonel. I'm definitely not worried. lol

Pikeville might be in a game against Williamsburg but Whitley County no problem. You are to worried or you wouldn’t be talking about it. As far as we actually know neither team may be there. Wait and see who gets there before we make that discussion. Long season PJDoug but this is Raceland and Pikeville thread so as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville wins with a running clock in the 3rd quarter

Raceland 13
Pikeville 48
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Williamsburg comes, Panthers will handle them, but be sure to bring some of that bar b cue. I'll have the suds to wash it down. Confusednicker: Btw, don't forget your recipe.:biggrin:
I'd really like to do that and come visit with you guys sometime.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:No matter who you root for. If you can’t make it to the game. Go to Facebook and like the Channel 1331 page. We will have a stream of the game with Myself and my Brother calling the action!
Thanks for sharing. That's awesome.
Patriot1 Wrote:Pikeville might be in a game against Williamsburg but Whitley County no problem. You are to worried or you wouldn’t be talking about it. As far as we actually know neither team may be there. Wait and see who gets there before we make that discussion. Long season PJDoug but this is Raceland and Pikeville thread so as always GO PANTHERS!!!

I feel excitement in the air around my Colonels. I'm not worried. I talk about it to wind you up Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I feel excitement in the air around my Colonels. I'm not worried. I talk about it to wind you up Smile

You don’t get to me and I was just trying to get back at you with the Whitley County statement. It don’t bother me who you pick because that is your business. But you are still my buddy.
PJ.....what did you do to that corn?? Pretty sure your not supposed to put it there buddy!!!You Whitley County people are some strange creatures!!
Pikeville comfortably.

There are NO Williamsburg fans on here trolling, PJ the Colonel is rattling cages, keep it up PJ you are wearing them down...
Pikeville wins...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland will win but it will be close. Pikeville is so soft on their offensive and defensive lines.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Raceland will win but it will be close. Pikeville is so soft on their offensive and defensive lines.

Raceland and Pikeville must’ve went to the same camps then hahaha
Pikeville by a Touchdown
RAMDAD50 Wrote:PJ.....what did you do to that corn?? Pretty sure your not supposed to put it there buddy!!!You Whitley County people are some strange creatures!!
That is my rare glass gem corn. it looks like jewels. You are strange too is why I like you.
Patriot1 Wrote:You don’t get to me and I was just trying to get back at you with the Whitley County statement. It don’t bother me who you pick because that is your business. But you are still my buddy.

Gonna send you a message, friend.
OldJacket Wrote:There are NO Williamsburg fans on here trolling, PJ the Colonel is rattling cages, keep it up PJ you are wearing them down...
Pikeville wins...

I'm honest and tell them that but they don't believe me. lol. Your Orange Bees will get their attention soon enough.
Lord Grantham Wrote:Pikeville comfortably.

I'll second that motion, LG. TongueirateSho
Ralph Furley Wrote:Raceland will win but it will be close. Pikeville is so soft on their offensive and defensive lines.

We will just have to see about that. They absolutely demolished a 5A offensive line in Pulaski. They start 2 freshman that are going to be absolute beasts. They are already actually. What I’ve seen on film and the games I’ve watched they aren’t soft at all. Last weekend Paintsville gave them all they wanted but they were HUGE up front.
Anybody thinks Raceland wins bring all your money to the game. Nobody in class a is going to come into Pikeville and win this year. The end.
where you been JetPilot, don’t just come in a drop a bomb on a fly by. Cruise back by and help us Panther fans fight these Ram fans and yellow jacket fans and PJDoug they are trying to smoke us. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Not seeing Raceland but if they can get under center have at least 2 not 3 backs in back field with at least 1 TE and run the ball they can score on pikeville. I got to watch the Paintsville vs pikeville game. If Paintsville would get out of the spread offense they may have done better and better over past few years. Other night 4th and short if they QB got under center had 2 back in back field Allen kid could been one of them with a TE or two they’d picked up first downs same goes for Pikeville Paintsville ran a great defense to stop their talented players if pikeville would have got under center with 28 and 4 behind him i believe they would have scored couple of touch downs. On both sides Paintsville and pikevilles ends would come down and disrupt the play due to both running out of shot gun. Paintsville offense was so predictable but as game went on pikeville offense got so predictable too.
That’s not gonna happen , Raceland runs the spread and don’t go under center , cost Russell big time last week against Ironton first and goal from the 3 and couldn’t score, all 4 downs was under center 5 yards deep
Pikeville 32-21
BuckeyeRam Wrote:Pikeville 32-21

Wow..look at this guy!! Throwing out these teams average score through three games!! Hit the easy button why don’t ya! Hahahah
Eagleland Wrote:Not seeing Raceland but if they can get under center have at least 2 not 3 backs in back field with at least 1 TE and run the ball they can score on pikeville. I got to watch the Paintsville vs pikeville game. If Paintsville would get out of the spread offense they may have done better and better over past few years. Other night 4th and short if they QB got under center had 2 back in back field Allen kid could been one of them with a TE or two they’d picked up first downs same goes for Pikeville Paintsville ran a great defense to stop their talented players if pikeville would have got under center with 28 and 4 behind him i believe they would have scored couple of touch downs. On both sides Paintsville and pikevilles ends would come down and disrupt the play due to both running out of shot gun. Paintsville offense was so predictable but as game went on pikeville offense got so predictable too.
Williamsburg an offense and will be tough to beat Smile