Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County vs. Perry Co. Central 9-6
It's Whitley County (1-1) vs. Perry County Central (0-1) in the Appalachian Bowl at Clay County. Who wins??
Whitley County 35-14
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County 35-14

I will second that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats Colonels, Dougie….:Clap:
OldJacket Wrote:I will second that...

:Thumbs:
single shot Wrote:Congrats Colonels, Dougie….:Clap:

I've seen a couple more things that I like lately. They are really on a good path right now. Hopefully they stay on it and keep moving forward.
Whitley County gets their 2nd win of the year and hope many more for my old buddy PJDoug

Sorry pj I gotta disagree...... Whitley will win by more than 21 and not give up 14.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Sorry pj I gotta disagree...... Whitley will win by more than 21 and not give up 14.

I was trying to be nice and lure some Commodores in then unleash the fury.lol
Patriot1 Wrote:Whitley County gets their 2nd win of the year and hope many more for my old buddy PJDoug

ThanksSmile
Patriot1 Wrote:Whitley County gets their 2nd win of the year and hope many more for my old buddy PJDoug

ThanksSmile
Whitley Co. 34-14
South Corbin wins this one by at least 3 TDS. They’ve got a very solid team this year
My #2 5A team in mountain, that’s right #2 :Cheerlead

Whitley County 42
Perry County Central 14
Colonals roll.....42-12
64SUR Wrote:My #2 5A team in mountain, that’s right #2 :Cheerlead

Whitley County 42
Perry County Central 14

Hound05 Wrote:South Corbin wins this one by at least 3 TDS. They’ve got a very solid team this year

No Corbin to it.
pjdoug Wrote:No Corbin to it.

Half of your team is from Corbin!!! Hahah. I knew you would be the only one to respond to that comment, it’s the only reason I made it. I hope them county boys beat the piss out of PCC though. I’d say they probably will.
Hound05 Wrote:Half of your team is from Corbin!!! Hahah. I knew you would be the only one to respond to that comment, it’s the only reason I made it. I hope them county boys beat the piss out of PCC though. I’d say they probably will.
Corbin would be equal to Lynn Camp without Whitley County. Look for the Colonels to sack the Commodores quarterback several times. I think a Whitley County player had 3 sacks last Friday Smile
Colonels by 28
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin would be equal to Lynn Camp without Whitley County. Look for the Colonels to sack the Commodores quarterback several times. I think a Whitley County player had 3 sacks last Friday Smile

Well we did trade you some coaches hahah. Good luck to you guys. If your line plays like they did against us it’ll be hard to keep Whitley off the field.
https://www.hudl.com/video/2/31782/5d6bf...0cb0eb6581 Can you see any improvements being made with this team?
Whitley County wins big
Hound05 Wrote:Well we did trade you some coaches hahah. Good luck to you guys. If your line plays like they did against us it’ll be hard to keep Whitley off the field.

You should have to pay 56 years restitution plus food and drinks. I've been impressed with the Colonels this year and the discipline and fundamentals. I don't expect them to be world beaters this year, but I think they have the ability to compete with most teams on their schedule. If they stay on this current path I could see them as being tough for anybody to beat as they add more depth.
Colonels going to open up a 6 pack. Maybe the whole barrel.
E's Army Wrote:Colonels going to open up a 6 pack. Maybe the whole barrel.

They are gonna take the Comodores to the wood shed.
All you Perry County fans get on here and post updates Smile
Whitley Co 42 - Perry Central 17