Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR podcast/talk show
I am wanting to start a podcast for BGR where I give people a call and get their thoughts about their teams upcoming game or game that just happened depending on how I do format the show. But it would basically be taking the forums and turning them into a audio forum where we get posters thoughts on what’s on their mind.

I love talking sports and recently I have gotten into listening to sports podcasts and thought this would be a great opportunity for us here on BGR to start a podcast where we can have members go and listen on their drives to and from work or wherever they choose to listen from.

It’ll be a place where everyone can go to get updates on what’s going on around the mountains and even across the state. Get insight to what others are thinking about the games and listening to different fan bases talk about the match up coming up.

If anyone would be interested in being a guest on the show fee free to message me on here and we can talk in more detail about what vision it is exactly that I have.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I love the concept.
Great idea.
pjdoug Wrote:Great idea.

Thanks pj. It’s going to be a work in progress but I think it’s something that’ll take BGR to the next level.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
WOOOOOOOO EEEEEE!

Call the Honcho any time you want that Podcast to have some good information on the Bracken County Polar Bears!
pj might make an excellent first guest, Spud!
Granny Bear Wrote:pj might make an excellent first guest, Spud!

Y'all better not but pj on no radio! 😂😂😂
Spud6 Wrote:I am wanting to start a podcast for BGR where I give people a call and get their thoughts about their teams upcoming game or game that just happened depending on how I do format the show. But it would basically be taking the forums and turning them into a audio forum where we get posters thoughts on what’s on their mind.

I love talking sports and recently I have gotten into listening to sports podcasts and thought this would be a great opportunity for us here on BGR to start a podcast where we can have members go and listen on their drives to and from work or wherever they choose to listen from.

It’ll be a place where everyone can go to get updates on what’s going on around the mountains and even across the state. Get insight to what others are thinking about the games and listening to different fan bases talk about the match up coming up.

If anyone would be interested in being a guest on the show fee free to message me on here and we can talk in more detail about what vision it is exactly that I have.

Outstanding idea!
Anymore news going forward with it? I love the idea
I hope this idea becomes a reality!
Spud6 Wrote:Thanks pj. It’s going to be a work in progress but I think it’s something that’ll take BGR to the next level.

Scotty_Bronson would make a great first guest.
Spud6 Wrote:Thanks pj. It’s going to be a work in progress but I think it’s something that’ll take BGR to the next level.

Can you have 64SUR and Jetpilot on the same show?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Y'all better not but pj on no radio! 😂😂😂

Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:Anymore news going forward with it? I love the idea

Spud is working hard to get this going. A whole lot of blood sweat and tears is going into the project. I'm trying my best to help where I can, with lining up some guest callers, etc. I know NOTHING about the technical part of it.

I believe this will be a great addition to the site!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Spud is working hard to get this going. A whole lot of blood sweat and tears is going into the project. I'm trying my best to help where I can, with lining up some guest callers, etc. I know NOTHING about the technical part of it.

I believe this will be a great addition to the site!!!
It's will seriously be great with some of the celebrities on here Smile. Spud is another of my favorites on here. I appreciate the effort he is putting into this.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Y'all better not but pj on no radio! 😂😂😂

Don't be skeered.lol
Only update I got is tracking on my equipment lol

It’s suppose to be here from the 5-9 of September. Any day through there. So I’ll be hopefully good to go next week.
#BBFL
and Anyone that you all think would be a nice person to talk to about your schools upcoming games or any games they know something about please feel free to post them in here and message me on here and I’ll try and get a game plan set up for what to do.

If you all have any suggestions on how to run the show and what format please feel free to say what your thoughts are and we can talk about it.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:and Anyone that you all think would be a nice person to talk to about your schools upcoming games or any games they know something about please feel free to post them in here and message me on here and I’ll try and get a game plan set up for what to do.

If you all have any suggestions on how to run the show and what format please feel free to say what your thoughts are and we can talk about it.

Do they have to be nice? :biggrin:

How often are you planning on doing it, Spud?
Imo, that's a great idea. Should get good participation from BGR members, so count me in.:Thumbs:
Like I said before, I love the idea. This will be great for BGR. Good work Spud.
RoShamBo Wrote:Do they have to be nice? :biggrin:

How often are you planning on doing it, Spud?

Nope. It would be very entertaining to have people get on there and go at people like we do on here in good fun without doing something they’ll make it bad for BGR

And as far as how often am I doing it. That’s something I’d like some ideas on. I was thinking a Monday podcast about prior games that just happened and then a Thursday episode for games coming up.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Only update I got is tracking on my equipment lol

It’s suppose to be here from the 5-9 of September. Any day through there. So I’ll be hopefully good to go next week.

Exciting.
Spud6 Wrote:Nope. It would be very entertaining to have people get on there and go at people like we do on here in good fun without doing something they’ll make it bad for BGR

And as far as how often am I doing it. That’s something I’d like some ideas on. I was thinking a Monday podcast about prior games that just happened and then a Thursday episode for games coming up.

Can I say something like my Colonels are gonna smoke some Commodores hind end? They were cocky last year but they've went into hiding Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Can I say something like my Colonels are gonna smoke some Commodores hind end? They were cocky last year but they've went into hiding Smile

I’m all for it.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I’m all for it.

It's gonna be fun.
No bad words pj!!!
Spud6 Wrote:Nope. It would be very entertaining to have people get on there and go at people like we do on here in good fun without doing something they’ll make it bad for BGR

I think it's a great idea and I like your days you've picked as well!
Rip/Spin Wrote:I think it's a great idea and I like your days you've picked as well!

Thank you. I hope I can put what’s in my head into a final product because I think it takes BGR to the next level and that’s my overall goal for this. Make BGR bigger
#BBFL

I think twice a week would be good. One thing that might draw more people to the site is if you can get some coaches on for short segments. The big names might not do it, but you might be able to get some young up and comers or assistants on to spark some interest in their program.