4. Bell County
5. Ashland
6. Taylor County
7. Paducah Tilghman
8. Russell
9. Elizabethtown
9. Glasgow
10. Mercer County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Looks pretty good other than Bell County at #4. Confusednicker:
Russell will be a sleeper people will over look them there pretty good this year
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Russell will be a sleeper people will over look them there pretty good this year

I’ve seen some film on Russell....you’re correct. Russell is much improved....at least at this point in the season.
Westside Wrote:1. Christian Academy of Louisville
2. Belfry
3. DeSales
4. Bell County
5. Ashland
6. Taylor County
7. Paducah Tilghman
8. Russell
9. Elizabethtown
9. Glasgow
10. Mercer County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.

1 Belfry
2 CAL
3 Ashland
4 DeSales
5 Bell County
I will assure you all, CAL shall not be the kings of 3a this year. I never seen them look this down since I started seeing them about 4 years ago.
mysonis55 Wrote:I will assure you all, CAL shall not be the kings of 3a this year. I never seen them look this down since I started seeing them about 4 years ago.

I'm going to hold you to that 55! Lol
64SUR Wrote:Looks pretty good other than Bell County at #4. Confusednicker:

They should be higher.
Desales
Belfry
Elizabethtown
CAL
Paducah Tilghman
Taylor County
Glasgow
Ashland
Russell
Bell County
How are the regions split up this year?
#55PirateFan Wrote:I'm going to hold you to that 55! Lol

I haven’t seen your boys yet this year. However, I have seen CAL. If you guys are near where they have been in the past, you got no worries. I saw Christian Co hand them the ball multiple times inside their own 30 and few of those times was CAL even able to score. They are not disciplined like in the past.
I feel like Etown can play with anyone in 3A.
pjdoug Wrote:They should be higher.

PJ.....what is your assessment of Bell to this point?
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:PJ.....what is your assessment of Bell to this point?

You can’t get a fair assessment from Dougie on Bell Co he’s a Hilton homer, I’m beginning to think he serves Dudley coffee and calls him Sir every time he sees him...
1. Christian Academy of Louisville
2. DeSales
3. Belfry
4. Bell County
5. Ashland
6. Elizabethtown
7. Paducah Tilghman
8. Glasgow
9. Taylor County
10. Mercer County
1. CAL
2. Desales
3. Belfry
4. Ashland
5. Tilghman
6. Bell
7. Taylor
8. Elizabethtown
9. Russell
10. Glasgow
3A has several teams capable of winning the big trophy. Top 8 is very even
mysonis55 Wrote:I haven’t seen your boys yet this year. However, I have seen CAL. If you guys are near where they have been in the past, you got no worries. I saw Christian Co hand them the ball multiple times inside their own 30 and few of those times was CAL even able to score. They are not disciplined like in the past.

We're not like the 2016 team but we are better this year than we have been the last two years, IMO. Our O-Line has a little maturing to do but it's not a big concern and our backfield is one of the tops in the state with Bentley, Dixon, and Hensley. Not to mention we get our QB1, Brett Coleman, back next game. He hasn't played the first 2 games due to an illness. Our defense is looking better than the last couple years as well. We are a very solid team. Our only concern is depth. If we stay healthy we have a real shot at winning another championship no matter who we have to play to get it.
Surprised not seeing Bardstown in Top 10 somewhere. IMO:

1) Desales
2) Belfry
3) Bell Co
4) CAL
5) Ashland
6) ETown
7) Tilghman
8) Taylor Co
9) Bardstown
10) Russell

Glasgow, Mercer Co knocking on the door. Trigg Co. a sleeper to keep an eye on.