Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 28 McCreary Central 14
Could be a long season for the Raiders.
Congratulations Mountain Lions!!! Great to see Pineville start the season off with a win!!
Way to go Mountain Lions.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Could be a long season for the Raiders.

you weren’t there so you don’t know how the game went. either team could’ve won just some mental mistakes like fumbles and punts cost the raiders the game
raiderfan1 Wrote:you weren’t there so you don’t know how the game went. either team could’ve won just some mental mistakes like fumbles and punts cost the raiders the game

And Pineville getting a rb named Colby Frazier.
Congrats to Pineville
Both Frazier's are big additions. How many kids did McCreary County have on the sideline?
raiderfan1 Wrote:you weren’t there so you don’t know how the game went. either team could’ve won just some mental mistakes like fumbles and punts cost the raiders the game
No I listened to Chris and Dave on the Radio. McCreary is young and has a lot to build on. Coach Ford and Staff will work out those mistakes and get better all year long. Go Raiders.
Go Hazard!
Mccreary has around 35 players
Frazier and the Lions in for a long year. Bell won on the Frazier/Callebs trade.
Bell hasn’t lost a step at RB. Think the cats benefited greatly from this.
Morris proved to be just as much a handful for the Raider Defense if not more than Frazier even though Frazier ran for over 100 with 2 TD's, a 2 pt conv and added 12 tackles on defense. Morris ran for 130, 2 touchdowns, had an INT and returned a kickoff to about the five yard line to set up a TD.

Callebs only ran the ball 3 times for Bell. How does that determine that Bell won the "trade". Would Frazier have only ran the ball twice if he were still there?
BobcatPride05 and CatsTactics obviously with a total posts of 21 you don’t understand the sarcasm on the site or have zero knowledge or understanding of the Frazier kid. Would Bell give Callebs back to get Frazier? Stupid question. Bell needs to forget saying they lost Frazier and it won’t hurt. Probably won’t with that schedule, but come 2nd or 3rd round of playoffs a senior running back like him makes a difference.
The only way you can say Bell won the “trade” is saying we get Callebs for 2 more years. With that argument we did win. But as for this year Frazier is the better player now. That being said Bell misses him, but aren’t hurt bad by it either.
I agree, but not a lot of room in that backfield for Callebs to get many carries. Too talented sophomore class and a few juniors will take care of that. Callebs will have to move to tight end for offense or just play defense. Saw him against Williamsburg and Lynn Camp last year. I think he plays basketball. Could be a good trade there.
Caldwell was a fair trade for Callebs let alone Frazier as well... come on folks leave the kids alone enjoy both schools having a good year and play ball
N. Caldwell a soph is much better than Calebs. So don't compare the other two. Frazier is icing. But Bell can be excited they got Bo the Dad.......wait I think Pineville is excited about that one. Bell doesn't win in this at all. Sorry Bell fans you can't spin this one any other way. All I got to say about that. Go Lions and best of luck to Bell.