• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
pjdoug Wrote:Will Haddix leave for greener pastures? Smile

Nope
pjdoug Wrote:I won't cry over anything like that :biggrin:

Hahaha goober
Bell County may do well in 3A. That is fact. But it won't take a lot to win 3A. Mayfield would dominate their way to the title in 3A.
Mayfield could probably win A-AA-AAA-AAAA. You are correct it won’t take alot to win a watered down AAA.
four quarters Wrote:Mayfield could probably win A-AA-AAA-AAAA. You are correct it won’t take alot to win a watered down AAA.

corbin wouldn’t win it
Bell wont either
Bell will have its best team in probably 8 to 10 years this year. It should be a great season full of excitement from our fan base and jealousy from those who don’t like the Bobcats!
We got a dynamic QB and RB, dangerous WR, an experienced line, and a defense with 9 starters back. And a coach I wouldn’t trade for anyone else in the mountains.
ArJay Wrote:Bell will have its best team in probably 8 to 10 years this year. It should be a great season full of excitement from our fan base and jealousy from those who don’t like the Bobcats!
We got a dynamic QB and RB, dangerous WR, an experienced line, and a defense with 9 starters back. And a coach I wouldn’t trade for anyone else in the mountains.

I don’t care for your coach at all but he is a great football mind, I do however wish YOU and your team the best of luck, the one Bell Co fan you can count on being classy... sorry I’m not always the same way.
A dynamic qb from Knoxville and a wr from Pineville. It should be one of the best teams in 8 - 10 years. Experience is there and it will be a successful year. With the schedule and weak class the Bobcats look good this year!!
I keep hearing weak class, but Belfry is still there. They are always good. CAL supposed to be loaded. I know with Corbin and Boyle leaving it won’t be as strong, but there are still great teams in 3A.
This will be a fun year to watch for sure in all classes.
ArJay Wrote:I keep hearing weak class, but Belfry is still there. They are always good. CAL supposed to be loaded. I know with Corbin and Boyle leaving it won’t be as strong, but there are still great teams in 3A.

DeSales is a very good program and Ashland could make some noise in 3A. Your old DC could keep Taylor Co rolling they always seem to have the athletes if he can get them off the basketball court. I don’t think Bell Co can get past Belfry this year but I believe that’ll be the semis. It should be CAL and Belfry in the finals and I’d hate to make a pick there... If Dudley sticks around long enough he could possibly win one, it all depends on whether kids keep going to CAL after Lefors has left...If they start going back to St X and Trinity it would put Bell in a better position. As long as CAL is in 3a and continues to get the athletes they’ve had they’ll be really tough to beat, I though Mayfield was the best team from 1 through 4a last year for CAL to beat them was impressive...
Bell has some really good freshmen skill players last year. They will add a lot of depth on Friday nights this fall!
Bell has some stud players in the upcoming sophomore class. It will be difficult in trying to find enough playing time on offense for some of them. As you know many of this class are great athletes and have always been on the field.
London Stephney ran a 40 yard dash in 4.44 seconds at Kentucky football camp earlier in the week. Which has been one of the fastest in all of camp. Hearing the offense will be a spread to open it up more for him to run out of. Good luck to teams trying to stop him. Look for him to run the ball a lot more this season.
BellCo18 Wrote:London Stephney ran a 40 yard dash in 4.44 seconds at Kentucky football camp earlier in the week. Which has been one of the fastest in all of camp. Hearing the offense will be a spread to open it up more for him to run out of. Good luck to teams trying to stop him. Look for him to run the ball a lot more this season.

he will be unstoppable..
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:he will be unstoppable..
that might be a stretch.
pjdoug Wrote:that might be a stretch.

go protect your players from getting recruited
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:go protect your players from getting recruited
I wish I knew how Smile
ArJay Wrote:Bell will have its best team in probably 8 to 10 years this year. It should be a great season full of excitement from our fan base and jealousy from those who don’t like the Bobcats!

I think Bell County is going to have a really good year too.
WideRight05 Wrote:Bell County may do well in 3A. That is fact. But it won't take a lot to win 3A. Mayfield would dominate their way to the title in 3A.

Wow! Did you really just say that it won't take alot to win 3A this year, that Mayfield would dominate to the title? Mayfield is a great team and I'm not trashing them whatsoever but you do realize that CAL, the champions of 2A last year, the team that beat Mayfield in the championship game, is in 3A dont you? Not to mention Belfry, DeSales, Bell, and Ashland are in 3A as well. Not saying Mayfield couldn't beat or compete with some of those teams but you've lost your mind if you think Mayfield would dominate 3A this coming season! Hahahaha!
Many Bell fans get a little excited to play that weak schedule and return many players to another weak schedule. Sure you are winning games and will be better, but no where near what it takes to be elite again. You can not beat any of the teams mentioned above. No preparation for those type teams.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Many Bell fans get a little excited to play that weak schedule and return many players to another weak schedule. Sure you are winning games and will be better, but no where near what it takes to be elite again. You can not beat any of the teams mentioned above. No preparation for those type teams.

Kinda like Corbin? Playing that hard schedule year end and year out. Still hasn’t won a State Title since the 80’s for them. 😂
They are playing a hard enuf schedule to do a few things....
Beat bell and cancel all the 50 yard line after parties.
Make their coach sit in the bleachers the second half.
Make their coach not wanna schedule them.
Watch playoff games from the bleachers.
There is some facts to ponder on. Haddix and the Hounds are battin 1.000 against bell. Let’s leave them out of this.
Corbin has a great program. I felt like the biggest difference between Bell and Corbin last year was how much stronger Corbin was than Bell. The problem is Bell’s junior and senior class last year had went 2 off seasons without anyone in charge of their weight lifting program. Players simply weren’t worked in the offseason. Now we have 2 straight years of having a real offseason program. That will be a big difference for our team.
ArJay Wrote:Corbin has a great program. I felt like the biggest difference between Bell and Corbin last year was how much stronger Corbin was than Bell. The problem is Bell’s junior and senior class last year had went 2 off seasons without anyone in charge of their weight lifting program. Players simply weren’t worked in the offseason. Now we have 2 straight years of having a real offseason program. That will be a big difference for our team.

Who did they hire as the new DC, never heard if the did?
I haven’t heard.
bcpc Wrote:They are playing a hard enuf schedule to do a few things....
Beat bell and cancel all the 50 yard line after parties.
Make their coach sit in the bleachers the second half.
Make their coach not wanna schedule them.
Watch playoff games from the bleachers.
There is some facts to ponder on. Haddix and the Hounds are battin 1.000 against bell. Let’s leave them out of this.
The main factor to ponder Is Hilton has 3 state championships as a coach. Haddix has a big ole fat goose egg.
64SUR Wrote:08-24-19 Collins (away)@Danville
08-30-19 Knox Central (home)
09-06-19 South Laurel (away)
09-20-19 Whitley County (away)
09-27-19 McCreary County (away)
10-04-19 Rockcastle County (home)
10-11-19 Garrard County (home)
10-18-19 Jackson County (away)
10-25-19 Estill County (away)
11-01-19 Harlan County (home)

:popcorn:

Confusednicker: Very well could be a top 4 team in 3A :insane: