•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
Bell Co needs to find someone that wants to work for Dudley and be the DC instead of Corbin, Haddix, and Greer. I think they have offered it to about 5 or 6 people now and all declined.
The problem is not so much Dudley, but when they meet the Super and her puppet Gambrel they say no way.
Bell will be in good shape. They have strong coaches on staff. There is always room to add more good help, though.
heard our QB and best WR has stayed in corbin all weekend.. no one wants to win with their own anymore
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:heard our QB and best WR has stayed in corbin all weekend.. no one wants to win with their own anymore

Not getting in the middle of a Corbin-Bell fight, but that's kind of an ironic statement considering the quarterback is from another state.
HCS Wrote:Not getting in the middle of a Corbin-Bell fight, but that's kind of an ironic statement considering the quarterback is from another state.

Neither one are Bells, Qb- Knoxville ,WR- Pineville
TheBoz Wrote:Neither one are Bells, Qb- Knoxville ,WR- Pineville

where’s them kids go to school right now
The real question is why are so many kids at Bell unhappy. At least 4 have expressed desire to move? What is the deal?
PRIDE101 Wrote:The real question is why are so many kids at Bell unhappy. At least 4 have expressed desire to move? What is the deal?

kids aren’t unhappy they just like being wanted and chased by other schools
Not these, they are contacting other schools and say they are unhappy. Just will not say exactly why. Any clue?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Not these, they are contacting other schools and say they are unhappy. Just will not say exactly why. Any clue?

17-18 yr old kids like the feeling of being wanted ... if other schools are communicating with the kids then they are in violation of khsaa rules. this isn't college football. if the kids aren't saying why they're unhappy then likely they are not
It's only illegal if other schools are doing it...
single shot Wrote:It's only illegal if other schools are doing it...

says the guy from the school that has already taken clay county's best lineman .. from what im hearing its all gunna catch up to you soon enough
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:says the guy from the school that has already taken clay county's best lineman .. from what im hearing its all gunna catch up to you soon enough

Sounds like boundaries have expanded. lol
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:says the guy from the school that has already taken clay county's best lineman .. from what im hearing its all gunna catch up to you soon enough
So Bell Co. has Clay County's best lineman?

This would be news to most of Clay County. I'd say Langdon is not going anywhere with his senior seasons in basketball and football coming up. :thatsfunn:lmao:
I seen video of the boys working out on the field yesterday. We look good and hungry. Coach Hilton looks like he has found the fountain of youth leading them drills.
ArJay Wrote:I seen video of the boys working out on the field yesterday. We look good and hungry. Coach Hilton looks like he has found the fountain of youth leading them drills.

So you have video of the Coach practicing illegally in the off season?

LOL!!!!!!!!!
TheColonel Wrote:So you have video of the Coach practicing illegally in the off season?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Well, if they don’t have gear on they can practice anytime they want. Except dead period.
TheColonel Wrote:So you have video of the Coach practicing illegally in the off season?

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Confusednicker:
I don’t think there is any rule against working hard and getting better without practicing. No helmets or shoulder pads on.
ArJay Wrote:I don’t think there is any rule against working hard and getting better without practicing. No helmets or shoulder pads on.

They’re just jerking your chain, hope your well one of the few Bell posters I like to hear from..
single shot Wrote:They’re just jerking your chain, hope your well one of the few Bell posters I like to hear from..

Arjay is cool and I like visiting Arjay. My family lived in the area long ago and my great great grandfather lived at Straight Creek when he died.
It’s a small world!
I’m hearing Stepheny is getting a lot of college attention right now!
single shot Wrote:It's only illegal if other schools are doing it...

ArJay Wrote:I’m hearing Stepheny is getting a lot of college attention right now!

best qb in the area that's why everyone wants him around here ..
I'd be surprised if he's being recruited as a quarterback - great athlete though
HCS Wrote:I'd be surprised if he's being recruited as a quarterback - great athlete though

He will be a WR at the next level, really good high school QB though.
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:best qb in the area that's why everyone wants him around here ..

Sorry not a Qb, great high school running back that is being recruited as slot reciever type kid.
At this point I think he fits the description of “athlete.” He could play RB, WR, or DB in college I believe.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next