•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
I like him at QB. He touches the ball every snap. I like the ball being in his hands. And we got a great RB in Frazier and a great WR with Jones.
Bell would’ve scared a lot of people had they lined up empty and let London create. When you stick him under center it kinda limits him.
Any word on a new D coordinator
Stephney was impressive. I thought the receiver graduated.
No. WR is back for another year.
ArJay Wrote:I like him at QB. He touches the ball every snap. I like the ball being in his hands. And we got a great RB in Frazier and a great WR with Jones.

Is Jones my cousin?
Sounding like Tom Greer may be heading back to Log Mtn very very soon. Wink
Bell returns 90% starters back. They started 7 sophomores last year on D.
BellCo18 Wrote:Sounding like Tom Greer may be heading back to Log Mtn very very soon. Wink

Would you be willing to hold your breath till he shows up?
Of course. My sources haven't let me down yet.
BellCo18 Wrote:Of course. My sources haven't let me down yet.

Seriously, Tommy Greer is going to step down from a superintendent job to come back to Bell Co and be as assistant coach to Dudley Hilton...:please:
Now that would be huge for Bell. But I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong.
ArJay Wrote:Now that would be huge for Bell. But I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong.

He’s trying to get his time in at the highest grade possible for retirement and who can blame him, if not for the superintendent job he’d still be the DC for us. He’s told quite a few people he’s not done coaching and hopefully he’s back on our sidline after retirement, I don’t think he’ll have to look hard to find a coaching job...
Greer was at Bell High this past week visiting.
BellCo18 Wrote:Greer was at Bell High this past week visiting.

:lame:
I call Bullshit...
I'll be back on here once it's official. Just like everything else I've posted just for the naysayers. ✌🏻
BellCo18 Wrote:I'll be back on here once it's official. Just like everything else I've posted just for the naysayers. ✌🏻

You said Mills and Russell were going to Pineville and that Elam was going to Knox Central...
Spring practice starts today! Can’t wait to see the team this week!
BellCo18 Wrote:I'll be back on here once it's official. Just like everything else I've posted just for the naysayers. ✌🏻

Better tell Dudley he is coming he just advertised for the position. I don't think he knows Greer is coming.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Better tell Dudley he is coming he just advertised for the position. I don't think he knows Greer is coming.

Your supposed to fall in line can’t get all the Corbin fans responding in indignation if you don’t play along...
Just can’t when it is so far fetched as this. 0% chance of that happening and anyone thinks any different....well
How many came out for spring practice
I counted 44, baseball players weren’t there and not counting incoming freshman.
Nice
AnswertheBell Wrote:Just can’t when it is so far fetched as this. 0% chance of that happening and anyone thinks any different....well

I wish you’d stop agreeing with me, I’m starting to like you a little bit, but just a little...
I was going to say I thought it looked like high 40s there. We look bigger, stronger, and faster. Should be a strong season!
BellCo18 Wrote:Sounding like Tom Greer may be heading back to Log Mtn very very soon. Wink

:biglmao:
Is the Spring this Friday
single shot Wrote:He’s trying to get his time in at the highest grade possible for retirement and who can blame him, if not for the superintendent job he’d still be the DC for us. He’s told quite a few people he’s not done coaching and hopefully he’s back on our sidline after retirement, I don’t think he’ll have to look hard to find a coaching job...

Greer will never be back on Corbins sideline as long as Haddix is there. Not after the comments Haddix made about , "The Greer Defense" Count that one out, just ask him.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next