•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
Iam4thecats Wrote:Hyperbole is awesome but Corbin won by 26 in the region vs Bell.

For the love of god not everything posted by a Corbin fan is in reference to Bell. We also had a running clock at halftime against Powell Co. last year and the year before wasn’t much better. Besides 26 or 50 the game was never much in doubt now was it?
FoSho Wrote:There were some other teams that won by a ridiculous amount. There is no question that, in general, the region should be a tougher game and better accomplishment.

Thank you
single shot Wrote:For the love of god not everything posted by a Corbin fan is in reference to Bell. We also had a running clock at halftime against Powell Co. last year and the year before wasn’t much better. Besides 26 or 50 the game was never much in doubt now was it?
I don't give a crap if theres some sort of Bell complex. Corbin played Bell in the regional final.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I don't give a crap if theres some sort of Bell complex. Corbin played Bell in the regional final.

:lame: I didn’t reference either Corbin or Bell in the post newsflash because it wasn’t one of the games I was referring to, you just took it upon yourself to make it about them, is that clear enough for you?
Oh hell have it your way you rubes down there never have had a strong knack for comprehension anyway. Let’s keep the same classes because Bell played Corbin within 26 points. Meanwhile Trinity beats Ballard by 50, Beechwood beats Frankfort by 41, Pineville beats Williamsburg by 41, Mayfield beats Murray by 44, Johnson Central beats Ashland by 36, Covington Catholic beats Highlands by 36, South Warren beats Owensboro by 37, and in the semis there’s games with point spreads just as bad but it’s all about some supposed rivalry that you are trying to keep going between two schools that don’t even play anymore. :eyeroll:
Just out of pure curiosity who is in at Corbin and who is out......gettIng so you need a score card to keep up with who is who
This thread has got waaayy off topic.
I'm sick of rain. 👎🏻
I LIKE BEER :Cheerlead
single shot Wrote:Oh hell have it your way you rubes down there never have had a strong knack for comprehension anyway. Let’s keep the same classes because Bell played Corbin within 26 points. Meanwhile Trinity beats Ballard by 50, Beechwood beats Frankfort by 41, Pineville beats Williamsburg by 41, Mayfield beats Murray by 44, Johnson Central beats Ashland by 36, Covington Catholic beats Highlands by 36, South Warren beats Owensboro by 37, and in the semis there’s games with point spreads just as bad but it’s all about some supposed rivalry that you are trying to keep going between two schools that don’t even play anymore. :eyeroll:

The rubes down where? What are you talking about? What rivalry?
Iam4thecats Wrote:The rubes down where? What are you talking about? What rivalry?

Down Bell Co you know the neighbors you call cousins...That game for the last 5 years where you got your ass kicked even though there was gonna be some miraculous game changing plays by Dudley and the boys....Wait never mind I'd try and forget about it too have a nice day buddy.
64SUR Wrote:I LIKE BEER :Cheerlead

Me too and lots of it!!!:Cheerlead
single shot Wrote:Down Bell Co you know the neighbors you call cousins...That game for the last 5 years where you got your ass kicked even though there was gonna be some miraculous game changing plays by Dudley and the boys....Wait never mind I'd try and forget about it too have a nice day buddy.

I'm not your buddy. You are a jerk with some inferiority complex. I live in bowling green. The cats I root for are the Kentucky Wildcats. You are the one with a reading comprehension problem.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I'm not your buddy. You are a jerk with some inferiority complex. I live in bowling green. The cats I root for are the Kentucky Wildcats. You are the one with a reading comprehension problem.

:Clap: Inferiority complex, you better get a dictionary buddy I’m not the one bringing up Corbin in every single Bell Co thread, maybe you need to go back and read. Somebody lied to you Bowling Green is out west not south of Pineville. I don’t have a comprehension problem at all I understand all your Corbin hate, I’ve embraced it all my life!!
single shot Wrote::Clap: Inferiority complex, you better get a dictionary buddy I’m not the one bringing up Corbin in every single Bell Co thread, maybe you need to go back and read. Somebody lied to you Bowling Green is out west not south of Pineville. I don’t have a comprehension problem at all I understand all your Corbin hate, I’ve embraced it all my life!!

So, you are going to double down on the ignorant statements. Got it. The 2 threads at the top of the forum are 1 Bell and 1 Corbin. Not my threads. I am a member of the forum. I live in Bowling Green. I'm a football fan. You stupidly assume I am a Bell fan because you can't read I guess.
Iam4thecats Wrote:So, you are going to double down on the ignorant statements. Got it. The 2 threads at the top of the forum are 1 Bell and 1 Corbin. Not my threads. I am a member of the forum. I live in Bowling Green. I'm a football fan. You stupidly assume I am a Bell fan because you can't read I guess.

You stupidly assumed I was talking about a Regional game between Bell and Corbin when I was simply saying Kentucky doesn’t need six football classes and then you doubled down on it go back and READ!! I don’t care who your a fan of you have a constant burr up your butt when it comes to Corbin...
Iam4thecats Wrote:I'm not your buddy. You are a jerk with some inferiority complex. I live in bowling green. The cats I root for are the Kentucky Wildcats. You are the one with a reading comprehension problem.
Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:You stupidly assumed I was talking about a Regional game between Bell and Corbin when I was simply saying Kentucky doesn’t need six football classes and then you doubled down on it go back and READ!! I don’t care who your a fan of you have a constant burr up your butt when it comes to Corbin...
Prove it. There's a quote feature. Show the world my constant Corbin comments. Liar
Iam4thecats Wrote:Prove it. There's a quote feature. Show the world my constant Corbin comments. Liar

:eyeroll: Dude it don’t mean that much to me to spend the time digging back through threads on here to quote all your anti Corbin banter but it’s there...liar
Corbin better be glad they don't have to play Bell County this year Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin better be glad they don't have to play Bell County this year Smile
Corbin would Love to play Bell this year actually. Why would we NOT want to play Bell. We are 9-0. They talk every single game how much better they are and how this time it’s going to be different. The Haddix Hounds will ring that bell every chance they can. Just like Whitley, we want that game too. Proof is in the scheduling that we don’t run from any team since Haddix has been at the helm.
HighViz Wrote:Corbin would Love to play Bell this year actually. Why would we NOT want to play Bell. We are 9-0. They talk every single game how much better they are and how this time it’s going to be different. The Haddix Hounds will ring that bell every chance they can. Just like Whitley, we want that game too. Proof is in the scheduling that we don’t run from any team since Haddix has been at the helm.
Almost 40 years since Corbin won a championshipSmile
pjdoug Wrote:Almost 40 years since Corbin won a championshipSmile

How many years for Whitley or have they ever in any sport? I wouldn’t bash other clubs when my team is coming off a 3-8 record
single shot Wrote:Go back to the old class system, don’t get me wrong I’d love for the kids to have won a championship the last few years but a regional championship should mean more than just showing up and winning by 50.

I agree. It is too watered down with 6 classes.
pjdoug Wrote:Almost 40 years since Corbin won a championshipSmile

Dougie, you are acting like a nit wit...
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:How many years for Whitley or have they ever in any sport? I wouldn’t bash other clubs when my team is coming off a 3-8 record

Whitley County is one of the younger schools and your school had been robbing their talent since before they opened so you shouldn't bash them Smile. You should be able to win with a Tri- County All Star Team.
HighViz Wrote:Dougie, you are acting like a nit wit...
I don't put much stock in a comment from a person like you.You were obsessing over Bell County while losing to Central. lol
HighViz Wrote:Dougie, you are acting like a nit wit...

I had to wind you up to liven the crowd up. I couldn't allow you to have all the fun.
Doug they are just a bit scared about next season and some to come. As the talent will not be as good next year but after that back to a very high level. Now, Greer is leaving for another job in central office and Haddix fired Mouser with Mills getting mad and taking his son and rumored a couple more, fans are scared, will it be ok , will we waste that talent? Can the defense hold like it did in past? So many questions about chemistry, coaching and has Haddix messed this up? So they reference the past to make themselves comfortable. In reality the past will not help them now. Well, it will be a while before all those questions are answered and many have their own thoughts. Those Corbin red glass posters are here for each other. So don’t take it personal, when scared they tend not to think straight and pop off with no facts.
Facts are... We have beat your tails and made you tap out. You don’t need red tinted glasses to see that. Just look at the past 9 box scores. Your blue tinted glasses will show you the same end result. You just couldn’t get it done. Smile
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next