Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FC lady Jags 15th 2A champs
With a 58-50 win over pike co central.. 15-0
Reckon they ought to get some respect now!?!?
Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:Reckon they ought to get some respect now!?!?

If this doesn’t earn them a bit of respect I’m not sure what will
They Lady Jags are much better in person than expected. They play hard and they listen. They wanted it more than the Lady Hawks did tonight. Great job FC on the win and respect is definitely earned tonight. Congrats and good luck in the Sectionals.
Great win for the Lady Jags.

Our girls definitely had their chances in this one, just shot themselves in the foot one too many times. We had 2 starters foul out early in the 2nd half. Shot 3-16 from the charity stripe and turned the ball over 25 times.

Yet with all that Lady Jags only led by 2 with 1 minute remaining. I'm taking nothing away from the Lady Jags victory, they definitely earned the win. But if the Lady Hawks played a smidge better the score may have been a little different.

I'm hoping to see this rematch in the 15th Region Tournament.

Again, congratulations Lady Jags! We hope you represent the 15th Region well next week & beyond.
This was a great game. Both teams made huge plays the difference was Brinager and Newsome fouling out. Pike central is a great team but they arnt deep and have to learn to not make silly fouls. Floyd Central is a real regional contender and the scary part is they are still a young team.
We will see this matchup again at the Expo