•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 20. Corbin 19
single shot Wrote:Glad you could find a keyboard after a week and the Corbin loss, Central is better than Boyle just like Corbin was. Get up with Jack Lambert and Hatz maybe they will teach you some CLASS!!

Absolutely correct regarding Central and Corbin both being better than Boyle. There just isn’t any argument to be made otherwise. Yes, I understand there are a lot of woulda , shoulda ,coulda moments. But the same can be said for Belfry. Central and Corbin were the two best teams.
When Haddix was st Perry Central the administration didn’t recognize, nor care for that matter, that Haddix had the necessary skill set to build a solid winning program. At the time football was right below lawn darts in terms of priorities. Corbin reaped the benefits.

Here’s hoping something similar doesn’t happen in Corbin.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Absolutely correct regarding Central and Corbin both being better than Boyle. There just isn’t any argument to be made otherwise. Yes, I understand there are a lot of woulda , shoulda ,coulda moments. But the same can be said for Belfry. Central and Corbin were the two best teams.

The best teams don't always win and this season in 3A was proof.
BellCo18 Wrote:I've been hearing Haddix will be headed to coach college. Mills and Chaney to Whitley Co.

Haddie not going anywhere, mill good fit for Whitley
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Haddie not going anywhere, mill good fit for Whitley

bull butter times a tnousand.
FoSho Wrote:The best teams don't always win and this season in 3A was proof.

While I’ll agree the best teams don’t always win....IMO, that wasn’t the case this year. Belfry was too small on the Defensive Front, Boyle was to finesse oriented. As bad as it hurts, Central was the best team ....and Corbin was an extremely close second.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:While I’ll agree the best teams don’t always win....IMO, that wasn’t the case this year. Belfry was too small on the Defensive Front, Boyle was to finesse oriented. As bad as it hurts, Central was the best team ....and Corbin was an extremely close second.

Imo Boyle could have made up for being "too finesse" but injuries took their toll.
Videos are now surfacing of the after math with sound. Not good at all. Not sure as to what some of you think you saw, but this kid from Central didn't do what most are saying. What he did do is no excuse for what happened. This is not the video from the news. Cell video and the things some in the crowd were saying …..well.
What will KHSAA do after reviewing the video of 55 attacking the central player? Sure the kid was gesturing toward the Corbin fans after he went through the handshake line but should he been attacked?? Is that guy a senior for Corbin? His teammates are posting the video on social media saying he gets what he deserves. Seems no remorse. Haddix says it in "non-issue" in interview. Also video shows some corbin coaches/staff standing in front of the fight not trying to get control of their player while he has the central player down.

Also did anyone else see the article in corbin paper when Haddix's wife says her and other wives love to pick a player to heckle? Seems it is all catching up at once. The folks at Corbin have done a excellent job of rebuilding that program but they seem to be losing some displine in the process as a program/school. The student section was saying/chanting some pretty bad stuff to the Central players.
^ Bullbutter times a thousand for both of ya. 😂
Corbin finds themselves with another viral video of embarrassment. No issue from them?
bcpc Wrote:^ Bullbutter times a thousand for both of ya. 😂

Want to see it? You will.
bcpc Wrote:^ Bullbutter times a thousand for both of ya. ��

:please: What are you calling bull on? Don't take hard look to see the video. Redhound players have it on their social media. I KNOW you have someone that can get it for you since you have close ties to the program.
Trenches, wonder if this was the player they were going to Heckle. I read the article.

Confusednicker:
Xerxes Wrote:Want to see it? You will.

show it.
I watched the entire thing unfold. I know what happened.
If you watch the video, I think #55 is the only one from Corbin to throw a punch. Several kids from Central threw punches, got Corbin kids on the ground kicking and stomping them.
#55 was wrong but so was #10, he should have been headed to his sideline to celebrate with his fans not taunting ours.

campbellfield Wrote:I watched the entire thing unfold. I know what happened.
If you watch the video, I think #55 is the only one from Corbin to throw a punch. Several kids from Central threw punches, got Corbin kids on the ground kicking and stomping them.
#55 was wrong but so was #10, he should have been headed to his sideline to celebrate with his fans not taunting ours.

problem is he was when he got hit. Never would have happened if 55 had not hit him. Sorrry, Central kid raised his hands in air, turned and was walking away...hit
Xerxes Wrote:problem is he was when he got hit. Never would have happened if 55 had not hit him. Sorrry, Central kid raised his hands in air, turned and was walking away...hit

The video I saw looked like he was taunting when he never should have been where he was.
Xerxes Wrote:problem is he was when he got hit. Never would have happened if 55 had not hit him. Sorrry, Central kid raised his hands in air, turned and was walking away...hit
Obviously you haven’t seen a video, #10 was still facing the Corbin crowd, not walking away, actually blowing kisses....and #55 was facing him. I’m not taking up for #55 at all but at least tell it how it happened.
pjdoug Wrote:The video I saw looked like he was taunting when he never should have been where he was.
Exactly, running away after he got hit.
end of the handshake line? Sugar coat it if you want. Looked at Corbin fans 2 hands in the air, and two arm pumps. Total of 3 steps and on his way back to the other side and he was hit.
campbellfield Wrote:Obviously you haven’t seen a video, #10 was still facing the Corbin crowd, not walking away, actually blowing kisses....and #55 was facing him. I’m not taking up for #55 at all but at least tell it how it happened.

Watching it right now. It will go viral no worries. His teammates will make sure of it. 55 was facing him...no...he came from about 5 ft away because he was not shaking hands and hit him from the side because the kid was going to the other side.
campbellfield Wrote:Exactly, running away after he got hit.

right.
Xerxes Wrote:Watching it right now. It will go viral no worries. His teammates will make sure of it.

post it.
Give me your phone number and I will send it to you.
Trenches07 Wrote:What will KHSAA do after reviewing the video of 55 attacking the central player? Sure the kid was gesturing toward the Corbin fans after he went through the handshake line but should he been attacked?? Is that guy a senior for Corbin? His teammates are posting the video on social media saying he gets what he deserves. Seems no remorse. Haddix says it in "non-issue" in interview. Also video shows some corbin coaches/staff standing in front of the fight not trying to get control of their player while he has the central player down.

Also did anyone else see the article in corbin paper when Haddix's wife says her and other wives love to pick a player to heckle? Seems it is all catching up at once. The folks at Corbin have done a excellent job of rebuilding that program but they seem to be losing some displine in the process as a program/school. The student section was saying/chanting some pretty bad stuff to the Central players.

So many things you posted are not true. I was setting on the fifty front row.
1- the player was not in the handshake line, he was actually skipping on the left side of Corbin players. The handshake line was to the right from home side. When he made it to our sideline he started his show.
2- that was not coaches they had sideline passes.
3- Corbin football CAN NOT control the crowd or the fans. I didn’t hear anything out of the way in my section.
4- the program is not loosing some discipline, they actually showed great discipline for 48 minutes during the game.
Heard one of the corbin kids dropped a word they should have. From what my cousin said. Kids are getting to brave with that N word.
Everyone will see it soon enough. No excuse for what happened. Go ahead and defend it, expect nothing less from Corbin.
Xerxes Wrote:Watching it right now. It will go viral no worries. His teammates will make sure of it. 55 was facing him...no...he came from about 5 ft away because he was not shaking hands and hit him from the side because the kid was going to the other side.

Just saw it on social media, exactly as you described. 55 must have been sitting on bench he was not shaking hands.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next