Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Johnson Central 11/23
Mcats10 Wrote:If year to year doesn’t matter, then why you keep bringing it up?

good question. funny how they get amnesia in years that they lose.
pjdoug Wrote:good question. funny how they get amnesia in years that they lose.

Oh I don’t have amnesia I can remember every loss , So if we are lucky enough to see a game 3 between these teams may your Cats have a good a lnjury free game .
Jc + 21
I can’t figure out why Franklin Simpson is even in this thread, this is Johnson Central and Knox Central I believe and Johnson Central takes care of business then we get to Franklin Simpson
Ok...some give me a scouting report on KNOX.
Eagles take care of business
Go Eagles
JC have any kids going on to play @ next level? Seems to me that Jackson could play big time football!! Anyone else on roster signed to play college football?
Knox Central has some good linebackers and one of the best I have seen in years with their All State LB Tucker Holland, and are strong against the run.. I believe Johnson Central will have to effectively pass the ball to win this game. Or rely on it's defense to totally shut down KC's offense..
It's almost time!!
Patriot1 Wrote:I can’t figure out why Franklin Simpson is even in this thread, this is Johnson Central and Knox Central I believe and Johnson Central takes care of business then we get to Franklin Simpson

If they get by Taylor County
4A is the most top heavy class in the state. Johnson Central wins with a running clock easy.