Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Coaching Staff 2019
bcpc Wrote:pJ is never gonna be happy with the Hounds spanking him... Jus join us PJ! We got room on the wagon!! We can make barbecue up here too ya know.

I stick with my team the end. Whitley County needs more people like me. Go Colonels! :Cheerlead
bcpc Wrote:I could care less who Whitley hires PJ. All I’m saying is, there are very few people that are better than the guy they got. Jus give him a lil yank and save the money. Get ya a good coordinator.. Get a chrome helmet or something... Smile

You didn't hear me talk bad about the man did you? Unfortunately I don't make any decisions.
pjdoug Wrote:You didn't hear me talk bad about the man did you? Unfortunately I don't make any decisions.

You willing to take a lie-detector from the first day Chappell arrive on campus :dontthink
:dontthink :dontthink
:dontthink :dontthink :dontthink
64SUR Wrote:You willing to take a lie-detector from the first day Chappell arrive on campus :dontthink
:dontthink :dontthink
:dontthink :dontthink :dontthink

I'm willing to have security to kick you out of Colonel Stadium so you can't recruit anymore of their players.:ChairHit:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I have heard three names in the running and his being one. But there have been a couple meetings with the same guy and it is suppose to be a done deal now. The principle pushed for the guy you mentioned, but I don’t see him leaving the program he is with. The other name kinda got cancelled out 4 weeks ago.
Who did you hear?
After a conversation this evening a coach from here in Title Town was contacted. The way this has happen I can tell you one thing, until the principal and a few other are replaced , Whitley is not going to make it. This principal must be a piece of work. Not a good situation to move into according to this coach.
Cattleman Wrote:After a conversation this evening a coach from here in Title Town was contacted. The way this has happen I can tell you one thing, until the principal and a few other are replaced , Whitley is not going to make it. This principal must be a piece of work. Not a good situation to move into according to this coach.
They should do what it takes to get a Title Town coach. I hate to hear what was said Smile
pjdoug Wrote:They should do what it takes to get a Title Town coach. I hate to hear what was said Smile

Everybody wished you'd get hired so Whitley would suck worse
You would ruin the program and all kids would leave and come to camper town
Where is Bobby Gibbs ? He still coaching?

The current principal at the high school coached football for a pretty good while himself.
My 2 cents, leave Chappell alone and let him coach. Wonderful man and in my opinion has done a very good job. From what I can tell the kids love playing for him and that goes along ways.
Looks like Frazier saw the writing on the wall before the season even started.
2face Wrote:Everybody wished you'd get hired so Whitley would suck worse

if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.
The Spread Wrote:Where is Bobby Gibbs ? He still coaching?

The current principal at the high school coached football for a pretty good while himself.

He is the principal at Pleasant View.
pjdoug Wrote:if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire.

People like you who sit in stands and whine over everything from play callin to color of shoes players wear is why no one would want to be at Whitley

You probable lie about everything and make up stuff to get Whitley to fail
Rainingthrees Wrote:My 2 cents, leave Chappell alone and let him coach. Wonderful man and in my opinion has done a very good job. From what I can tell the kids love playing for him and that goes along ways.

Too late for that?
2face Wrote:People like you who sit in stands and whine over everything from play callin to color of shoes players wear is why no one would want to be at Whitley

You probable lie about everything and make up stuff to get Whitley to fail

Right. They all want to be on your team.:biglmao::biglmao:
Time to bring back Mike Campbell!!!
The Spread Wrote:Time to bring back Mike Campbell!!!

If that happens I might be a Corbin fan or stop watching football :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:If that happens I might be a Corbin fan or stop watching football :biglmao:

Lol. All time win winningest coach in school history!
pjdoug Wrote:If that happens I might be a Corbin fan or stop watching football :biglmao:

Hopefully it happen soon then

You are unrealistic so called fan
2face Wrote:Hopefully it happen soon then

You are unrealistic so called fan

You shouldn't be on here this late when you have to get up early to go to school.
2face Wrote:Everybody wished you'd get hired so Whitley would suck worse

There’s so much wrong with that sentence it’s not even funny.
Hound05 Wrote:There’s so much wrong with that sentence it’s not even funny.

She's from Lynn Camp. We can't expect much Confusednicker:
Dave Mitchell is still willing
E's Army Wrote:Dave Mitchell is still willing

Hire him to coach your team then.
It is filled. We don't have a vacancy.
Petrino is available
Gut when are you officially taking over?
bac2369 Wrote:Gut when are you officially taking over?

Sadly, they cant afford me. I'm too high maintenance.

On a serious note, there is a lot of misinformation being floated around on the thread. In fact, too much to correct it all.

I'll agree Chappell is a great person. But he was never going to be THAT guy.
He will land on his feet quickly, but everybody knew when this hire was made it was a temporary one until the administration switched around.

I have no doubt that for the first time, this bunch will actually try to go out and talk to some big names. If they havent already, there are plans to talk to several really good coaches that I think most Whitley fans would be happy with.

Now as far as the search, I will discuss it more when its official without giving away to much, as my information comes in a lot more slowly than it used to. Dont forget my kids dont even attend whitley. However as an alum and former player I think it only right that I care enough to share the information I receive as I receive it.

I've already mentioned a former player. However there is a local coach, lets say SEKY, not head coach though that wants this job. Itll be interesting to see how that plays out.
The Spread Wrote:Where is Bobby Gibbs ? He still coaching?

Which is why no decent coach will ever come unless he’s told to be the principal and leave the football team alone, it’s that simple. Problem is the words already out that Frazier left because of him and Chappel had to go to a power run offense, which he’s never ran, to shut him up. It’s great that he cares but there is so much more he could do for the program besides trying to be the coach from the principals office.