Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County football
??
I don't know. But I wish the Superintendent, Principal, School Board and the Site Base Committee would get off their butts and tell the current coach to seek employment else where.
Seriously were this type of stuff to go on anywhere else; all of the above mentioned would be looking for a new job.
have they ever
lmao...good one
[quote author=CLEAN-UP HITTER link=topic=20951.msg213244#msg213244 date=1142654148]
have they ever
[/quote]yes they made playoffs twice just been playing about 12 years does that answer your question
[quote author=chicken wing link=topic=20951.msg214683#msg214683 date=1142912527]
lmao...good one
[/quote]punk
[quote author=The Fan link=topic=20951.msg214744#msg214744 date=1142919303]
[quote author=chicken wing link=topic=20951.msg214683#msg214683 date=1142912527]
lmao...good one
[/quote]punk
[/quote]WOW they have made they playoffs twice in 12 years im suprised the school board hasnt got them rings.I think this decision is easy let it go no need to waste money.
It would be a shame for a school to drop a sports program, or any other program, when there are students interested in participating. Sometimes the parents have to "Grab The Bull By The Horns" and insist that things change. Maybe that is what needs to happen there. :Thumbs:
Delk_Fan_00 Wrote:WOW they have made they playoffs twice in 12 years im suprised the school board hasnt got them rings.I think this decision is easy let it go no need to waste money.
Dude IDK WTF your talking about what money? theres never been alot of money put into the program thats exactly why coach brown left...
IDK but I think they should put them in 1A and let them play Allen Central, Betsy Layne, Phelps, Every Year ! Even though there almost or have over 700 students that would be best for them ! Or just not be in a Class Like BL, Rowan Co. !
its hard to have a team when you dont lift thru the off season
I don't know what's happen to magoffin, does anyone know if they have ever had a winning season. If so when and how many games did they win.
i think we have had one or two winning seasons im not for sure but a winning season would be nice here
they have had some good teams. dident they have a kid by the name of kayba or somthing. he was a player
yea michael caba he was a specatular QB he played for georgetown and won a national championship if im not mistaking
his father was the coach also. the powers that be failed to keep him. not suprising...
I registered to make this post. From what I can find out, Magoffin Co. will post the job for head football coach, April 30th. I have to ask, why has it not been posted earlier, why can't they post it now and why are they waiting until April 30th?
They don't appear to have much desire to get the program back on track very fast.
They need to get a jump on it because they need as much time as they can to get the program going, If they are wanting to compete in the district this year.
I am from Magoffin and yea our footbal team does need some help..lol.. but we still go watch the games and support our team no matter how bad we become or are..lol..
thast good i guess
It may be a good idea for MagoffinCo. to drop out of district play and take time to rebuild there program.
Yea we need it, but we ain't got that good of players lol..
BurntTires Wrote:It may be a good idea for MagoffinCo. to drop out of district play and take time to rebuild there program.

that's for sure
I say let Magoffin play, what's the point of giving up? Dropping out of district this year isn't going to make them win the next. Good Luck Hornets, I know it will be needed.
Magoffin is a joke. The way they approach everything from the way it sounds!
I can't wait until SC homecomming game. lol
schs_football Wrote:I can't wait until SC homecomming game. lol
you smell blood:devilflam
hornet_gurl Wrote:I am from Magoffin and yea our footbal team does need some help..lol.. but we still go watch the games and support our team no matter how bad we become or are..lol..
Its good you support your school that is one of the building blocks of a good program but you guys are the only ones that can bring real change. Go to the school board members and tell them that if they dont get serious about the football program(example: they needed to hire a coach or at least begin the process after the last coach was let go) or they will not have a job come election day. It will take a collective effort from all of you guys but in the end that would make a bigger difference than anything.
Well idk that much about football but we try our hardest and if thats all we got we can't do no better yah know.. we just need beetter and more experineced coaches lol but we might go to the board..lol..