Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County at Estill County 9/21
Morgan County makes the trip to Irvine to take on the Engineers next Friday.

Morgan defeated Estill 34-8 last season. Bad news for Estill, Morgan returns their QB and 2nd leading rusher in Ballenger from last season.

Good news for Estill is the game is on their turf and Estill is 10-5 against Morgan since 1999
Prater also graduated last season, he was their leading scorer with 144 points scored on the seaosn
Hopefully Morgan County doesn’t try to score right before half. Don’t want to hear anymore complaining 😂
Morgan- 35
Estill- 28
Morgan County by 12
Estill by a touchdown.
Morgan County 28-14
Estill gets back on track this week with a big district win.

Estill- 36
Morgan- 30
The Engineers get back on track and get the win in easy fashion.
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill gets back on track this week with a big district win.

Estill- 36
Morgan- 30

Estill wins this one by 2 TD's +....unlike some others Morgan really can't stop the running game of the Engineers :biggrin:
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Estill wins this one by 2 TD's +....unlike some others Morgan really can't stop the running game of the Engineers :biggrin:

lol I would not really call giving up 30+ points "stopping" the run. Estill defense is suspect and has been for many seasons.
Let’s not forget that 18 of those points came when Bath’s JV was in. Bath also gave up and kick return, which had 8 JV players on it. So Bath’s VARSITY defense giving up only 1 touchdown while Estill was on offense, is considered stopping the run :hilarious:
[quote=EKYFootball1717]Let’s not forget that 18 of those points came when Bath’s JV was in. Bath also gave up and kick return, which had 8 JV players on it. So Bath’s VARSITY defense giving up only 1 touchdown while Estill was on offense, is considered stopping the run :hilarious:[/Q

The kids who scored on Bath D were JV players. Not like they had the varsity in the whole game either.
jumpshooter Wrote:lol I would not really call giving up 30+ points "stopping" the run. Estill defense is suspect and has been for many seasons.

Estill scored 1 TD against the varsity defense. It was 47-16 at the end of the 3rd quarter when Bath Co started to put in the freshmen and JV. But enough about last week. Good luck vs Morgan Co.
Morgan wins by 14
Skol69 Wrote:Morgan wins by 14

Wishful thinking at best, my friend...wishful at best.
Morgan by a score
One of these team will win Friday night for sure. So I’m picking the home team :Cheerlead

Estill County 27
Morgan County 21
ITS GAMEDAY IN IRVINE!!! HOOVER NIECE FIELD BE ROCKIN BABY!! Estill looking good and healthy this week, going to have to change my prediction from earlier in the week. ESTILL BIG!

Estill-36

Morgan-12

Morgan scores a late meaningless TD