Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henderson County @ Caldwell County 9/14/18
6A Henderson County (3-1) travels to Princeton to take on 3A Caldwell County (2-2).

Last year Caldwell Co won 42-28 in what was a very competitive game. A special teams TD and 1-0 on turnovers helped the Tigers secure the win. The Colonels had an effective ground game while the Tigers moved the ball through the air.

Henderson County seems much improved this season and appear to be a reasonable favorite in this years' contest. Caldwell County returned many starters and were optimistic heading into the season but seem to have a few wrinkles to work out. Penalties, turnovers, and a struggling kicking game have plagued the Tigers so far this season against a solid schedule. The Tigers still have the ingredients to pull off an upset, especially at home where they seem to play tough. Henderson's defense has been stout the last three games, but weren't really tested in the passing game. Caldwell was without one of their top players (WR/DB/KR) last week (non-health issue), not sure if he is expected back for this game.
You talked me into it. I'll take Henderson County.
Henderson County by 3
Hendo wins this one going away, 2-3 TD'S!
Henderson will win I think
Henderson should take it.
Henderson 31
Caldwell 17
Henderson County 28-14
Westside Wrote:You talked me into it. I'll take Henderson County.

Sorry if I led you astray :biggrin: