•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pikeville 9/14
My guess is Belfry but Pikeville could surprise.
Patriot1 Wrote:Now Hound05 we both know on any given night anyone and I mean anyone can lose. It’s still just week 4 long season and hopefully all teams improve but I have seen them flat line and could name a few but won’t. I will be the first one to congratulate the team who wins the east and be for them in the championship. One loss does not make a team or break a team this early in the season, hopefully they learn from it work on what they need and move on.

Any given night in high school? Nah.
pjdoug Wrote:I think she is talking to her self.

I love it when people get on the internet and make comments like that in general. Newsflash.... no one on here is some all pro linebacker or coach of the year. Next they’ll comment about THEIR accomplishments in an attempt to demean the other. “Boy I was running TD’s when you were in diapers” or some crap like that. I always picture them looking and being like “Uncle RICO”. “If I could just go back, Coach woulda put me in, we woulda won state!! I can chuck a football clear over that mountain!” Hahaha

The funny thing is, some of the worst players make some of the better coaches. Not always. But I’d be willing to bet there more of them coaching than All State former guys and D1 former players. Hell I played up a grade every team I was on until 8th grade. Then started varsity as a sophomore. That doesn’t make me any more qualified than the band director, as long as he knows his football. What you did, and knowledge and ins and outs of the game are two very different things
COACHITALL Wrote:That’s about right! You probably never played football in high school, I’m guessing you either was in the band or a statistician. Keep living the dream pal.
Well, if you really are from Williamson, we know you didn’t play football. Wolfpack was more like a dog pile in football. Williamson was the (old version) of UK, the were a basketball school pretending to like football. Jukebox in the corner for the Stripper music, filled up with quarters from under the stands.
Hound05 Wrote:I love it when people get on the internet and make comments like that in general. Newsflash.... no one on here is some all pro linebacker or coach of the year. Next they’ll comment about THEIR accomplishments in an attempt to demean the other. “Boy I was running TD’s when you were in diapers” or some crap like that. I always picture them looking and being like “Uncle RICO”. “If I could just go back, Coach woulda put me in, we woulda won state!! I can chuck a football clear over that mountain!” Hahaha

The funny thing is, some of the worst players make some of the better coaches. Not always. But I’d be willing to bet there more of them coaching than All State former guys and D1 former players. Hell I played up a grade every team I was on until 8th grade. Then started varsity as a sophomore. That doesn’t make me any more qualified than the band director, as long as he knows his football. What you did, and knowledge and ins and outs of the game are two very different things
I could throw a football with the best of them but played on the line or the sideline :biglmao:
Snakesnot Wrote:Any given night in high school? Nah.

He’s right. Anyone could lose. There’s a chance I could wake up and be good looking. VERY VERY SMALL. BUT it could happen. Mine and his discussion so it’s not taken out of context and high jacked to something completely different was about THIS game. I think this game means and says a lot about belfry. But so does every other game. His point was anything can happen in one game. Which is true and I agree with that. But to me, I have to take it into consideration when making my opinion. If they win, I think they’re still in the running for the east. If they lose the next two weeks it could all change.
I’ll pick Belfry to win. I’d like to see Pikeville win this one though.
pjdoug Wrote:I could throw a football with the best of them but played on the line or the sideline :biglmao:

Well you went to Whitley county. Hell they probably had the principles kid at QB hahahahah. All 110 lbs. of him.
[quote=jetpilot]Yeah, we might even install a pole so your mom can come over and perform on weekends.[/QUOTE

Lol ! Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:I’m not from corbin. They recruited me, right Doug? Hahah

And the truth finally comes out what you think PJDougConfusedinglepar
Going with Belfry in this one
Hound05 Wrote:Well you went to Whitley county. Hell they probably had the principles kid at QB hahahahah. All 110 lbs. of him.

good point. you didn't really try out for a position. they just put you where they want you according to your size I guess.
Hound05 Wrote:He’s right. Anyone could lose. There’s a chance I could wake up and be good looking. VERY VERY SMALL. BUT it could happen. Mine and his discussion so it’s not taken out of context and high jacked to something completely different was about THIS game. I think this game means and says a lot about belfry. But so does every other game. His point was anything can happen in one game. Which is true and I agree with that. But to me, I have to take it into consideration when making my opinion. If they win, I think they’re still in the running for the east. If they lose the next two weeks it could all change.

I believe in a lot of things but this isn’t one of them,hahaha. That’s like saying I will wake up and be 40 again and not fat
pjdoug Wrote:good point. you didn't really try out for a position. they just put you where they want you according to your size I guess.

Hahah we did the same thing in elementary. It was funny to see how it played out in later years. Dudes who were gaurds ended up being running backs and linebackers. Running backs to the line and ends.
I would think if the panthers win this game passing the football would be a big part of it.At the present time looks like mother nature is not going to help the cause.Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries
Hound05 Wrote:He’s right. Anyone could lose. There’s a chance I could wake up and be good looking. VERY VERY SMALL. BUT it could happen. Mine and his discussion so it’s not taken out of context and high jacked to something completely different was about THIS game. I think this game means and says a lot about belfry. But so does every other game. His point was anything can happen in one game. Which is true and I agree with that. But to me, I have to take it into consideration when making my opinion. If they win, I think they’re still in the running for the east. If they lose the next two weeks it could all change.
Nah. Maybe NFL.

Some games in High School are completely un winnable.
pjdoug Wrote:Perry Central is off every week Confusednicker:

About the damn truth lol
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah, we might even install a pole so your mom can come over and perform on weekends.
RIP Coachitall....😂😂😂
COACHITALL Wrote:Jetpilot I’d love to meet you Friday night
If you can’t find jet, come find me...I’ll give you a tour of the locker room....You are housebroken? Right? 😜
ethanball Wrote:I would think if the panthers win this game passing the football would be a big part of it.At the present time looks like mother nature is not going to help the cause.Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries

I think a good passing game is definitely the only thing that will keep them in this game.
billsizemore63 Wrote:About the damn truth lol

Sorry. I couldn't keep my self from saying it. lol
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:RIP Coachitall....😂😂😂

:biglmao:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If you can’t find jet, come find me...I’ll give you a tour of the locker room....You are housebroken? Right? 😜
Maybe she can get acclimated to the pole.
You boys are clueless! Jetpileofit HailPukeville and Pjdog keep hating on the Best football Program in the Mountains for years past and years to come. You hate us because you ain’t us.😘
COACHITALL Wrote:You boys are clueless! Jetpileofit HailPukeville and Pjdog keep hating on the Best football Program in the Mountains for years past and years to come. You hate us because you ain’t us.😘
Don't flatter your self RECRUIITITALL.
Maybe I'm wrong but I see Belfry pulling away late in this one 35-21
jetpilot Wrote:Confusednicker:

Paintsville is top 5 Class A team. LCA is top 5 Class 2A team.
Pikeville is on a 4 game stretch vs. Paintsville, Belfry, Pt. Pleasant WV (#3 in WV Class 2A) and Hazard. So 4 very highly ranked teams in a row. I don't think they are dodging anybody lol.

No they are not. LCA is not even a shell of what they were there the last two years.
Motley Wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but I see Belfry pulling away late in this one 35-21

That's probably what will happen if they can slow the Pikeville passing game down.
^^^Please consult all the different ratings and get back to me!!!! They beat Waggener (#7 in 3a Cantrall) and a 3A team from Indiana. Yes they are not as good but they are 6th in 2A calpreps and would be 3rd in Class A. So not as good but certainly no slouch vs. small schools.
Calpreps overall rankings:
Pikeville #20, LCA #48, Paintsville #73
Belfry #24, NCC #81, Bryan Station #108
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next