Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Litkenhous ratings
64SUR Wrote:I don't know about that either I'm so messed up on this. :HitWall:

Me and you both 64!
Rebel55 Wrote:Central is in the west Hatz and sitting pretty for Lexington. As long a Boyle takes care of business on October 12th. it should play out as Lex Cath @ Belfy in the 2nd. round. Boyle @ Belfry for 3rd. round and winner at Corbin for the right to go to Lexington to play Central.

I know one thing, if my Pirates win the championship this year, by God they've earned it! LOL! Same could be said for Boyle and Corbin to. As far as the west, looks like Central will have a cake all to Kroger Field. But it's not their fault. They can only play who is put in front of them. But damn, Belfry has Murderers Row this year come November!
Hound05 Wrote:I’d put belfry and central right there a notch behind us and boyle. Lexington Catholic’s defense turns me off of them. They almost play to finesse at times the past couple of years. I don’t know why?? Last year it was somewhat of a size issue maybe, at least that’s what I gathered from watching them. Even their offense which was pretty good overall had the speed and quickness but when they played a team like boyle, the defenders just out muscled them, especially their WR’s. So unless something has changed I wouldn’t put them against centrals speed and size- if they still have it, like they did last year, I’ve not kept up with them much yet- and Belfrys talent, coaching, and that D@mn triple option!!!

But in the end the games will come down to what they always have, the rankings are for us to get on here and talk about, until next year at least!!

I agree on your assessment of Lex.Cath, spot on. And thanks my friend for the props you gave my Pirates. But like you said, in the end it all comes down to the players playing the game, not a bunch of computer nerds sitting in a room ranking teams by some off the wall statistic and wouldn't know a football if they were hit between the eyes with one!
Corbin and Boyle both missing??? And I’m curious as to why Desales isn’t getting any love so far
billsizemore63 Wrote:Corbin and Boyle both missing??? And I’m curious as to why Desales isn’t getting any love so far

Cause this poll is garbage basically
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO, Boyle is top 5, at LEAST, probably #2 or #3 in the state. Corbin is NO worse than 8. If they beat Beechwood, IMO they are top 7. This rating is nuts.

I love Boyle County Football with all of the black and gold blood I have but they are not in the top 5 in the state for all classes. Come on......
64black&gold Wrote:I love Boyle County Football with all of the black and gold blood I have but they are not in the top 5 in the state for all classes. Come on......

Boyle is fosho a top 5 team, may not be hitting on all cylinders right now but there tough. Wear the crown with pride my friend, cause we want to take it and pretty sure Belfry still likes the feeling also. It will be a tough task to do for any of us, the east is a beast. Heck by seasons end all three may be hitting stride and setting in middle of top 10.
64black&gold Wrote:I love Boyle County Football with all of the black and gold blood I have but they are not in the top 5 in the state for all classes. Come on......

Boyle is top 5. Unless they just don’t “gel” together for some reason. Now trinity, male, Cov Cath, are all on a different tier, but the next one includes Boyle co.
Highlands in the top 10 is ridiculous.
This week's Moeller hosting Scott County and Trinity hosting Male will give us a better idea of how 6A may play out this season.