Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Harlan County October 5th???
With HC's game at Tates Creek being canceled last night, the Black Bears need another game. Their open date is October 5th. Just so happens Pikeville only has 9 games and also has Oct. 5th open. Will the powers that be please make this game happen? Would be a good matchup, big gate and both teams could get their 10th game! :please:
jetpilot Wrote:With HC's game at Tates Creek being canceled last night, the Black Bears need another game. Their open date is October 5th. Just so happens Pikeville only has 9 games and also has Oct. 5th open. Will the powers that be please make this game happen? Would be a good matchup, big gate and both teams could get their 10th game! :please:

Granny Bear get-it-done :theman: I mean Woman
64SUR Wrote:Granny Bear get-it-done :theman: I mean Woman
Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Granny Bear get-it-done :theman: I mean Woman

I will smack you blind!!!

I asked, gave all the info. Now guess we'll wait and see.
that would be good as long as Pikeville comes to HC LOL I'm getting tired of driving all over the state this year.
I hope it works out I hate these bye weeks and I don’t care to drive to Harlen County. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
It isn't a bad drive; gorgeous views. As long as it isn't foggy or storming. I have crossed Whitesburg mountain when you literally could not see the end of your hood clearly. I hate that and am getting too old to negotiate those kind of driving conditions.
I’m sure Pikeville would like to make it happen. I’d say it’s on Coach Creech! C’mon man!
I wouldn't mind making the drive either. Love going over there and the drive would be especially beautiful in early October. Whoever is home team should agree to split the gate 50/50.:Cheerlead
Would be beneficial to both teams. I don’t look for the Harlan County coach to agree to play though
^Why is that? Can't use a 10th game or many thousand $$$?
GB getting ready to bust you in 3,2,1...:biggrin:
Jet, I know you read my post on the update thread, with the rules about this, why does Pikeville only have 9 games is my question, because that as you know might factor in to if Pikeville can do it or not?
Hound05 Wrote:Jet, I know you read my post on the update thread, with the rules about this, why does Pikeville only have 9 games is my question, because that as you know might factor in to if Pikeville can do it or not?

Well they tried to make it work out for that date withWalton Verona I guess that’s how it’s spelled but something happen it didn’t happen so I don’t think it’s against any rule, but some of the players told me they hate these by weeks, too. Hope it works out but we never know
Patriot1 Wrote:Well they tried to make it work out for that date withWalton Verona I guess that’s how it’s spelled but something happen it didn’t happen so I don’t think it’s against any rule, but some of the players told me they hate these by weeks, too. Hope it works out but we never know

I hope it works out for all. Good luck
Got to get this post rolling we might get some attention from some school administrators and get it to happen. So come on Black Bears (Granny) and Pikeville posters lets make it happen and as always GO PANTHERS!!! PS Granny your the only Black Bear poster I know on here know there is a lot more but I can’t recall them
This is something I can do. I will make the call :phone::phone::phone: Be prepared to play October 5
64SUR Wrote:This is something I can do. I will make the call :phone::phone::phone: Be prepared to play October 5

Set up the game and then come drink free beer 64!:Thumbs:
This would be awesome! Make it happen guys!
jetpilot Wrote:^Why is that? Can't use a 10th game or many thousand $$$?
GB getting ready to bust you in 3,2,1...:biggrin:

This is hilarious jet! Hahaha!
Game would be beneficial to both programs, hopefully both schools can make it happen.