Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 40 Leslie County 07
Final
Go Colonels!
Congrats to Colonels
pjdoug Wrote:go colonels!

congrats pj!!
Way to go Colonels! Improve weekly from here on out.
Nice bounce back win for Whitley
Congrats Colonels
Congratulations Whitley County and Coach Chappell :worthy:
BCHSrebs Wrote:congrats pj!!

Danke. send help.
Could Leslie co not figure out whether it was going to be run left or run right, or did Whitley finally open up the ‘ole play book?
Leslie co is down big time this year
Hound05 Wrote:Could Leslie co not figure out whether it was going to be run left or run right, or did Whitley finally open up the ‘ole play book?

The quarterback threw some beautiful passes and had more than 100 yards passing in the first half.
pjdoug Wrote:Danke. send help.

Based on what I watched last sat from our team, we need everyone or I would.
pjdoug Wrote:The quarterback threw some beautiful passes and had more than 100 yards passing in the first half.

Which one?
pjdoug Wrote:The quarterback threw some beautiful passes and had more than 100 yards passing in the first half.

Well that’s got to be reassuring.
Congratulations to Whitley County on getting the W, it’s a long season just go out and work hard and good things can happen
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Which one?
The one that played.
I have a question for someone who knows, why did Whitley stay in the locker room for the national anthem?
Hound05 Wrote:I have a question for someone who knows, why did Whitley stay in the locker room for the national anthem?

I was at the game for some reason they played the national anthem with about 7 or 8 minutes on the score clock........I didn’t see a problem with nothing , Whitley had a locker room to go to and Leslie didn’t :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:I was at the game for some reason they played the national anthem with about 7 or 8 minutes on the score clock........I didn’t see a problem with nothing , Whitley had a locker room to go to and Leslie didn’t :truestory:

I just saw a video and of course people were going crazy but I figured it was all blown out of proportion. People see a 2 min video and put the pieces together themselves and let their minds run wild. Then it turns into a huge deal and the NFL, politics and blah blah blah. I’ve seen several games that one team wasn’t on the field. It happens. Sometimes the timing doesn’t match up. But I figured I’d ask since the Facebook Warriors We’re going crazy and figured it was nothing.
True, national anthem seemed to have been played about 5 minutes to early but I think Whitley always stands in the parking lot to run thru the spirit line onto the field at home games and salutes the flag from there anyways. Just think they may have been caught off guard last night by the early playing.
Rainingthrees Wrote:True, national anthem seemed to have been played about 5 minutes to early but I think Whitley always stands in the parking lot to run thru the spirit line onto the field at home games and salutes the flag from there anyways. Just think they may have been caught off guard last night by the early playing.

FWIW the video and comments were from the opposing teams fans. Some were calling for them to refuse to play...... hahahaha idiots
Only a Trump voter will understand the video. Myself I knew for 100% this was fake news :mop:
From one Trump voter to a Hillary heckler
:moon:
64SUR Wrote:I was at the game for some reason they played the national anthem with about 7 or 8 minutes on the score clock........I didn’t see a problem with nothing , Whitley had a locker room to go to and Leslie didn’t :truestory:

They started it early before I could make it to the field so I stopped where I was just like the team did. Some drama idiot from Leslie County was looking for a reason to start something before the game started and talking and videoing during the anthem. They need some tucks cooling pads because they got that a$$ smoked and trying to put kids down by spreading lies.
Hound05 Wrote:I just saw a video and of course people were going crazy but I figured it was all blown out of proportion. People see a 2 min video and put the pieces together themselves and let their minds run wild. Then it turns into a huge deal and the NFL, politics and blah blah blah. I’ve seen several games that one team wasn’t on the field. It happens. Sometimes the timing doesn’t match up. But I figured I’d ask since the Facebook Warriors We’re going crazy and figured it was nothing.

The amount of ASSumers creating drama is shameful.
64SUR Wrote:Only a Trump voter will understand the video. Myself I knew for 100% this was fake news :mop:

I think the slimeball that did the video was Hitlery.
Hound05 Wrote:FWIW the video and comments were from the opposing teams fans. Some were calling for them to refuse to play...... hahahaha idiots

I couldn't have said it better my self.
Rainingthrees Wrote:True, national anthem seemed to have been played about 5 minutes to early but I think Whitley always stands in the parking lot to run thru the spirit line onto the field at home games and salutes the flag from there anyways. Just think they may have been caught off guard last night by the early playing.

That's exactly what happened. it's sad how dramatic some people can be with trying to stir lies and trouble.
Who stood out for Leslie kinda shocked me that lc held Whitley that low in scoring the second half also heard that they scored 2-3 more times that got called back for non existent penalties