Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08/18/18
pjdoug Wrote:Down with the Clowns. I mean the Hounds.

Bring a ladder pjdoug the wall just got 10ft higher after that comment Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Bring a ladder pjdoug the wall just got 10ft higher after that comment Confusednicker:
if I'm there I'll have my eye on you as you slither around trying to recruit.:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:if I'm there I'll have my eye on you as you slither around trying to recruit.:biggrin:

I’m going to be interested in the kids Whitley took from corbin. See if they developed any since being there.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m going to be interested in the kids Whitley took from corbin. See if they developed any since being there.

You've been snorting the Kool-Aid again. lol
Hound05 Wrote:I’m going to be interested in the kids Whitley took from corbin. See if they developed any since being there.
Are you a young pup or an old dawg? i need your help with something.
Can someone post Corbin's starting lineup?
Corbin handily!
pjdoug Wrote:Are you a young pup or an old dawg? i need your help with something.

I guess I would be in the middle? What is it?

*i sent you a Pm*
Hound05 Wrote:I guess I would be in the middle? What is it?

*i sent you a Pm*

I got it. Thanks !
I haven’t got to watch the Hounds but from what I’ve been hearing 35-0 could get worse, Haddix can name the score!!
chs crazy Wrote:I haven’t got to watch the Hounds but from what I’ve been hearing 35-0 could get worse, Haddix can name the score!!

:rage:
If Whitley is better Defensively than last year, it will be a very low score. Corbin struggle to score last year and the Hounds held Colones scoreless.
Corbin 7 WC 0
Craze JACKET man Wrote:If Whitley is better Defensively than last year, it will be a very low score. Corbin struggle to score last year and the Hounds held Colones scoreless.
Corbin 7 WC 0

I'm not sure how good Whitley's defense is since their defensive coordinator left.
The guy who took over as DC is a pretty good young coach. He is unproven, and has his work cut out for him in week 0 or 1 or whatever the KHSAA is calling it. I think he’ll get his feet under him and have success as the season goes on.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:The guy who took over as DC is a pretty good young coach. He is unproven, and has his work cut out for him in week 0 or 1 or whatever the KHSAA is calling it. I think he’ll get his feet under him and have success as the season goes on.
I don't even know who he is. What's his name?
Hounds 21-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pjdoug Wrote::rage:

:Sad04: I offered to fix you a burger!!
Corbin by 28.
Everywhere I go it seems people “on the inside” claim this team will be better than last years. I don’t know if I believe it honestly. If they are, it’ll be a rough night for Whitley.
chs crazy Wrote::Sad04: I offered to fix you a burger!!

I appreciate that. I rarely turn a burger down.
Hound05 Wrote:Everywhere I go it seems people “on the inside” claim this team will be better than last years. I don’t know if I believe it honestly. If they are, it’ll be a rough night for Whitley.

Whitley thinks they could be tough defensively.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley thinks they could be tough defensively.

Well now I can attest to that! They care correct in that assumption. Our defense will be better than last year and flat out nasty. But overall and offensively, I don’t know?? I hope, but for now that’s all I can do and say for sure
Corbin 20-14
Hound05 Wrote:Well now I can attest to that! They care correct in that assumption. Our defense will be better than last year and flat out nasty. But overall and offensively, I don’t know?? I hope, but for now that’s all I can do and say for sure
Whitley is supposed to have a good defense Smile
I've never been a fan of Chappell's coaching, even when he was @ South. I know he is a good guy and the kids love playing for him, but I just think he will be out coached and out talented on Friday.
:truestory:
baller1989 Wrote:I've never been a fan of Chappell's coaching, even when he was @ South. I know he is a good guy and the kids love playing for him, but I just think he will be out coached and out talented on Friday.

True story
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley thinks they could be tough defensively.

You should’ve save that quote for next week not happening this week. Going to tried my luck at bingo tonight at moonbow plaza to help the Whitley County girl basketball. Wish me luck Mr.P :phone:
Ball PJ 😳. Not sure how true story is, but they play Saturday night.
footballfever Wrote:Ball PJ 😳. Not sure how true story is, but they play Saturday night.

Hahah I didn’t even catch that. Half true story, getting out coached and out talented part.
64SUR Wrote:You should’ve save that quote for next week not happening this week. Going to tried my luck at bingo tonight at moonbow plaza to help the Whitley County girl basketball. Wish me luck Mr.P :phone:

I'm more of a psychic than you . I'll let you know if it's gonna happen or not. Save your bingo money to buy another recruit.