•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2018
pjdoug Wrote:My ancestors lived near the Crockett's in Greene County, Tennessee. Davy Crockett killed a bear when he was only three. You are either blonde or senile. :yikes:

And you know the Kentucky Head Hunters wouldn't lie! lol
Granny Bear Wrote:I am neither!

BUT, I thought you were referring to the script that Boone carved on a tree in SE Kentucky, after he stabbed a bear to death. I wasn't aware that Davey killed one at 3 years of age!! Wow!!!

That has been carved in several trees at several locations so it is possibly forgery. You've been hibernating for too long.
Patriot1 Wrote:And it was a Harlan County bear and he whipped it with a switch while wearing a PIRATE hat

We all know David Crockett was a COLONEL.
Granny Bear Wrote:If anybody TRIED to whip a bear with a switch, it'd probably be a pirate!!!

No :Shaking:
DarthVader Wrote:And you know the Kentucky Head Hunters wouldn't lie! lol

Of course they didn't Confusednicker: . Davy killed all the bears ,and told everybody in Tennessee to go to h*** before he left for The Alamo .
That was funny stuff PJDoug
pjdoug Wrote:We all know David Crockett was a COLONEL.

He probably would have went to Corbin, lol.
DarthVader Wrote:He probably would have went to Corbin, lol.

sadly Confusednicker:
Casey co
pjdoug Wrote:Of course they didn't Confusednicker: . Davy killed all the bears ,and told everybody in Tennessee to go to h*** before he left for The Alamo .

Confusednicker:
DarthVader Wrote:He probably would have went to Corbin, lol.

Where he’d have been famous again!! Confusedinglepar
chs crazy Wrote:Where he’d have been famous again!! Confusedinglepar

He would have worn knee pads and had a brown nose.
Hearing good things from the Bobcats. When Dudley gets ahold of these tough Bell County kids from Brownies Creek, Straight Creek, up 92, and Arjay just to name a few magic happens.
ArJay Wrote:Hearing good things from the Bobcats. When Dudley gets ahold of these tough Bell County kids from Brownies Creek, Straight Creek, up 92, and Arjay just to name a few magic happens.
What about the ones from Tennessee and Virginia ? up 92 into Whitley County. lol
pjdoug Wrote:What about the ones from Tennessee and Virginia ? up 92 into Whitley County. lol

I don’t know of any from Virginia or Whitley County that have played for the Bobcats. Not saying there havent’ been, but I’ve been going to games since 87 and can’t recall any. In the 90s we did have a few come from Tennessee I remember, but can’t remember any in the 2000s when Dudley was there.
ArJay Wrote:I don’t know of any from Virginia or Whitley County that have played for the Bobcats. Not saying there havent’ been, but I’ve been going to games since 87 and can’t recall any. In the 90s we did have a few come from Tennessee I remember, but can’t remember any in the 2000s when Dudley was there.

I'm sure if you think hard enough you can think of some from Lee County and even from other far away states Confusednicker:
Meet the Bobcats is tonight. Word up Arjay is they are going full pads. Should be fun! I can’t wait.
Our's is Friday night. Not only are we meeting the Bears but also all the feeder school's players. That's my favorite part!! There's always a few that crack me up picking at their butts or noses.

THEN, we get to see a game by the alumni. This is always a hoot, too. They also pick at their butts and noses!!

Wink
Does Bell have a scrimmage set up for Saturday night at camp?
Granny Bear Wrote:Our's is Friday night. Not only are we meeting the Bears but also all the feeder school's players. That's my favorite part!! There's always a few that crack me up picking at their butts or noses.

THEN, we get to see a game by the alumni. This is always a hoot, too. They also pick at their butts and noses!!

Wink

And your nose has to be picked out of pirates butts.
ArJay Wrote:Meet the Bobcats is tonight. Word up Arjay is they are going full pads. Should be fun! I can’t wait.
post the video on here Smile
Should be a good year for the Bobcats. Definitely a lot stronger and experienced this year. Hopefully the injury bug won't bite us this season like last year. Still won 7 games with a lot of skilled players out.
You guys were snake bit last year. Every week, it seemed, I heard of another injury in Bell Co.
pjdoug Wrote:And your nose has to be picked out of pirates butts.

Pirate booty???

TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Granny Bear Wrote:Pirate booty???

TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

You have brown on your nose but I guess that can be expected from a bear
So I just got done watching tape of Bell vs North Laurel vs Anderson Co scrimmage. What did everyone else think?
BoyleCo Wrote:So I just got done watching tape of Bell vs North Laurel vs Anderson Co scrimmage. What did everyone else think?

I didn’t know it was easy to get film from camp? I talked to a couple gentlemen who went to camp. They said we looked much better than last year. Bigger, stronger, faster. It should be a fun year with a chance to make a huge jump.
I have friends on staff at Anderson and North Laurel and both had film of the scrimmages.
BoyleCo Wrote:I have friends on staff at Anderson and North Laurel and both had film of the scrimmages.

I heard we look good, but just going by hearsay. I think the only spot that I’m worried about is I don’t know who the tight end will be. We lost a couple pretty good ones last year.
pjdoug Wrote:Davy Crockett cilled a bar with a switch. Gonna have to get the lady near Crockett territory at Morristown to line the bear out.
I just found out that Davy Crockett is my distant cousin.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next