•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
plantmanky Wrote:Say whatttttttttttt?

Hes now the assistant principal at Pineville high school I've been told.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I've heard nobody.
I've also heard Chappell will be running defense. I know they brought back some old coaches like davis.

In other words, it's a complete mess and from someone I know close to the situation, there's a bit of a power struggle going on right now. Not everybody was happy to see siler given super.
All stuff that just hurts the program more and more.

I hope to see a day where the crazy stuff finally ends. been sick of the politics for years. it is sad that the kids and the true fans have to suffer for it.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Chappell will be ok. He is a strong hc. Losing Frazier will hurt but Jason is very knowledgeable on both sides. He’ll be ok

Whitley will carry on. Randy will be missed

How many years of underachieving will be allowed before it's not O.K?
chs crazy Wrote:��*♂️����

10-4. I hear ye loud and clear.
chs crazy Wrote::Thumbs: Confusednicker:

More recruits coming your way you slimy sneaky snake. lol
pjdoug Wrote:More recruits coming your way you slimy sneaky snake. lol

Honestly Dougie what else could you expect after Siler’s been named Super. It’s just a matter of time before they’ll figure out a way to get at that bingo money and it’ll be back to fund raising for your sports programs. Whitley athletic dept.= wash rise repeat
pjdoug Wrote:I hope to see a day where the crazy stuff finally ends. been sick of the politics for years. it is sad that the kids and the true fans have to suffer for it.

It comes from the long line of teachers breeding teachers and teaching them how to keep everyone down and keeping the cycle going. One of the county’s largest employers with an above average pay scale being controlled by a few to ensure they’re kids are always in the spotlight and are set up to continue the charade into the next generation
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I've heard nobody.
I've also heard Chappell will be running defense. I know they brought back some old coaches like davis.

In other words, it's a complete mess and from someone I know close to the situation, there's a bit of a power struggle going on right now. Not everybody was happy to see siler given super.
All stuff that just hurts the program more and more.

Think we had talked about this was gonna happen with silver in another thread, sad day for the county, let the circus begin...
chs crazy Wrote:Honestly Dougie what else could you expect after Siler’s been named Super. It’s just a matter of time before they’ll figure out a way to get at that bingo money and it’ll be back to fund raising for your sports programs. Whitley athletic dept.= wash rise repeat

I didn't expect anything different is why I said more recruits coming your way Smile. I wish something could be done to break this clique up.
chs crazy Wrote:It comes from the long line of teachers breeding teachers and teaching them how to keep everyone down and keeping the cycle going. One of the county’s largest employers with an above average pay scale being controlled by a few to ensure they’re kids are always in the spotlight and are set up to continue the charade into the next generation
I couldn't disagree if I tried.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin away LOSS
Leslie County home WIN
Rockcastle County home LOSE
Bell County away WIN
East Jessamine home WIN
North Laurel away LOSS
Perry County Central home WIN
Harlan County away LOSS
Letcher County Central home WIN
Hazard away LOSS

5-5 if they beat Bell.

I'm gonna say 4-7

I thought Whitley was making some progress but a 4-7 season would be disappointing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pjdoug Wrote:I couldn't disagree if I tried.

It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.
ProudPanther Wrote:It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.

Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!
Bjdougie- is a duck.. and people wonder why the kids leave that county school to neighboring schools.. He never has a positive thing to say about Colonels coaches or players! Loser!!
ProudPanther Wrote:It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.

What's not to criticize? it's been the same ole BS for decades. I've stood behind my team as much as any fan or player ever has.
OldJacket Wrote:I thought Whitley was making some progress but a 4-7 season would be disappointing...

for sure. nobody can tell me they don't have the kids and facilities.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Bjdougie- is a duck.. and people wonder why the kids leave that county school to neighboring schools.. He never has a positive thing to say about Colonels coaches or players! Loser!!

I'm positive that you're an a$$ talker with multiple personalities. You can't even make your mind up which team to cheer for. I've been watching people like you waste talent at Whitley County for a long time.
chs crazy Wrote:Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!

That couldn't have been said better by a true Colonel.
chs crazy Wrote:Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!

I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.
If PJDoug walk up to me I would not know him but I have read his quotes on here for years. I believe that he truly loves his Team. We all have seen some administrations that where there for themselves and not the kids. One close to me has lost a lot of talent to another School lately. PJDOUG keep up your comments and surely some day they will see the light and change best of luck to you and your Whitley County team this year and this old Patriot will be cheering for them.
pjdoug Wrote:What's not to criticize? it's been the same ole BS for decades. I've stood behind my team as much as any fan or player ever has.

:truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ProudPanther Wrote:I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.

I support my team. I don't support cliques and politics.
Patriot1 Wrote:If PJDoug walk up to me I would not know him but I have read his quotes on here for years. I believe that he truly loves his Team. We all have seen some administrations that where there for themselves and not the kids. One close to me has lost a lot of talent to another School lately. PJDOUG keep up your comments and surely some day they will see the light and change best of luck to you and your Whitley County team this year and this old Patriot will be cheering for them.

Thanks friend. I love to talk trash but in the end I love my team as much as you love yours and they work as hard as yours does. I played my guts out for my team and traveled to follow them and didn't miss a game for about 20 years. Nobody can tell me I don't support my team. I get sick of talented kids being wasted and transteering because they don't get to play.
I'm in Pikeville today and haven't seen any angry Pirates yet.lol
Want me to call 'em up and tell them you're in town?

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm in Pikeville today and haven't seen any angry Pirates yet.lol

Get up with Jet and make him get you that cold beverage.
ProudPanther Wrote:I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.

In other words you don’t know what the hell your talking about but think you need to characterize how someone supports their team. I’m from south Whitley how I ended up going to school at Corbin is exactly what’s being discussed here which has apparently flew straight over your feeble little head. Take your ass back to Knox Co where mediocrity is always celebrated...:welcome:
CHS crazy is getting wild on here thank the good Lord football is here.
Granny Bear Wrote:Want me to call 'em up and tell them you're in town?

Confusednicker:

Sure Smile
chs crazy Wrote:In other words you don’t know what the hell your talking about but think you need to characterize how someone supports their team. I’m from south Whitley how I ended up going to school at Corbin is exactly what’s being discussed here which has apparently flew straight over your feeble little head. Take your ass back to Knox Co where mediocrity is always celebrated...:welcome:
It's sad this guy sold out to the dirty Dawgs but he is still my people.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next