•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2018
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: your silly as hell. Sorry to break the news to you but your not gonna get a laugh about that for a long while

Your denial will make it that much more funny :biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:As much as I wanna see you happy Doug that frown will NOT be turned upside down. 👎🏻

Thanks. lol
STIFFY Wrote:I’ll be the first to say I believe Bell will beat Corbin once this year. May be regular season may be post season but it will happen

I won't ask. lol
Hound05 Wrote:Not being sarcastic at all, but where was it last year? I know the freshman class coming in isn’t going to give them that “type” of advantage. Corbin also returns over 20 seniors, they aren’t getting slower and weaker. JS.

transfers.
Granny Bear Wrote:Well I don't like either one of you guys!!!

Confusednicker:

I don't either.
I have been wrong before lol I seriously think we can beat Corbin Barring injuries to key players we have 20 that can play Corbin has probably 50
DarthVader Wrote:That's an awful stiff prediction!

In an equal world the old man would be right in the ball game but the talent discrepancy still may be too severe for coaching to be a factor at this point, and I love ripping on the hounds as much as anybody!

You’ll be surprised when you see our team this year trust me
STIFFY Wrote:I have been wrong before lol I seriously think we can beat Corbin Barring injuries to key players we have 20 that can play Corbin has probably 50

Nope your wrong again
pjdoug Wrote:Your denial will make it that much more funny :biglmao:

Doesn’t make it any likelier to happen either!
STIFFY Wrote:You’ll be surprised when you see our team this year trust me

Prolly not as surprised as I was last year, you mean there’s a chance they’re worse!!
STIFFY Wrote:I have been wrong before lol I seriously think we can beat Corbin Barring injuries to key players we have 20 that can play Corbin has probably 50

Wishful thinking, you will be much improved but you will not beat Corbin.:igiveup:
Good luck on your hunt for 3
STIFFY Wrote:Good luck on your hunt for 3

Bell is on the hunt for 3 as well.. 3rd in the district 😆
I should've caught this earlier; my apologies.

NO stories about a specific student athlete will be tolerated.
Granny Bear Wrote:I should've caught this earlier; my apologies.

PJDoug said we could write stories about bears and Grannies if we want too.😂
I don’t know why a qb would transfer to bell. All he is gonna do is hand it off unless it’s 3rd and a mile.
Patriot1 Wrote:PJDoug said we could write stories about bears and Grannies if we want too.😂

Bring it on sweetheart. You wouldn't believe how thick my skin is!!!
STIFFY Wrote:Good luck on your hunt for 3

Good luck on your high goals of winning the district.
Granny Bear Wrote:I should've caught this earlier; my apologies.

Why did you delete my comment? bully :Shaking:
Patriot1 Wrote:PJDoug said we could write stories about bears and Grannies if we want too.😂

Davy Crockett cilled a bar with a switch. Gonna have to get the lady near Crockett territory at Morristown to line the bear out.
Them Bobcats are gonna make some noise. I’m seeing top 10 in the mountains this year, beating Whitley and Harlan County, and closing the gap on them Redhounds. But I think we are still another year or 2 away from being “Back”
Hound05 Wrote:Not being sarcastic at all, but where was it last year? I know the freshman class coming in isn’t going to give them that “type” of advantage. Corbin also returns over 20 seniors, they aren’t getting slower and weaker. JS.

Bell’s sophomore class this year is very good. And there are some standouts in other classes. Bell is finally working at football again! It will make a big difference having a whole off season program.
ArJay Wrote:Them Bobcats are gonna make some noise. I’m seeing top 10 in the mountains this year, beating Whitley and Harlan County, and closing the gap on them Redhounds. But I think we are still another year or 2 away from being “Back”

So Bell did not beat a single winning team last year and now they’re going to make some noise?
Hatz Wrote:So Bell did not beat a single winning team last year and now they’re going to make some noise?

You got that right bub! Seriously. The team is so much bigger, stronger, and faster. Like I said we aren’t “back” yet, but we are making a big step forward.
Hatz Wrote:So Bell did not beat a single winning team last year and now they’re going to make some noise?

Yes.
pjdoug Wrote:Why did you delete my comment? bully :Shaking:
Not a bully!!! It contained a post that I had to delete.

pjdoug Wrote:Davy Crockett cilled a bar with a switch. Gonna have to get the lady near Crockett territory at Morristown to line the bear out.
Get your legends straight!!! Dane'l Boone kilt a bar!

I believe they will, too. Hearing a lot of good things about the team on Log Mountain; more kids out; better weight training; more community support etc. I don't believe they'll win state, but they will be much better this season, IMO
Granny Bear Wrote:Not a bully!!! It contained a post that I had to delete.

Get your legends straight!!! Dane'l Boone kilt a bar!

I believe they will, too. Hearing a lot of good things about the team on Log Mountain; more kids out; better weight training; more community support etc. I don't believe they'll win state, but they will be much better this season, IMO

My ancestors lived near the Crockett's in Greene County, Tennessee. Davy Crockett killed a bear when he was only three. You are either blonde or senile. :yikes:
pjdoug Wrote:My ancestors lived near the Crockett's in Greene County, Tennessee. Davy Crockett killed a bear when he was only three. You are either blonde or senile. :yikes:

I am neither!

BUT, I thought you were referring to the script that Boone carved on a tree in SE Kentucky, after he stabbed a bear to death. I wasn't aware that Davey killed one at 3 years of age!! Wow!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I am neither!

BUT, I thought you were referring to the script that Boone carved on a tree in SE Kentucky, after he stabbed a bear to death. I wasn't aware that Davey killed one at 3 years of age!! Wow!!!

And it was a Harlan County bear and he whipped it with a switch while wearing a PIRATE hat
If anybody TRIED to whip a bear with a switch, it'd probably be a pirate!!!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next