56th Estill County

Losers

53rd Knott Central
54th Hazard
55th Wolfe
56th Powell
Perry will draw Knott.
It's their destiny.
Zag, when is the draw? Is it Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday, 5PM at Jabo's in Hazard
Why so late?
Strikeout King Wrote:Why so late?

Well, Perry has school today lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Well, Perry has school today lol

How do you have school on a saturday?
They are having to make up days due to so many absences..didn’t want to go all summer so they voted to do one Saturday a month I think, what a parent told me
Official
Cordia set up to win this region.
Cordia should never be in this tournament. And everyone knows it.
skydiver1 Wrote:Cordia should never be in this tournament. And everyone knows it.

Sounds like someone is butt hurt 🤔
Cordia contends with Al Holland in the first round. I wouldn’t count those chickens yet.
We all knew Cordia and Knott were on opposite sides, so question was what side PCC would be on. With Cordia or on Knott side.

Ask any PCC fan, Hazard will be no cake walk for Cordia. Hazard and Big Al are one hell of a team. As for matchups... PCC got the easiest 1st round matchup.
Powell is better than their record. They only beat Powell by 7 in Stanton. I'll give them that. I still think if Powell comes ready to play they can keep it close if they show up and play like they did in the district championship then it will be a 15+ win for Perry Central
No one is butt hurt it’s true.
Cordia should win vs Hazard but that's why they play the game. Statistically Cordia got the best 1st round draw. Hazard has played every team in the tournament and has 0 wins vs the field. But this is a whole new season and honestly that was the team I dreaded the. Most playing in the first round. Al holland will have a Referee or two up his sleeve and anything can happen if a couple of players get in foul trouble after all the 13 region is calling the game.
Big Al knocked off Cordia last time they met in the region a few years ago....but no Chris Hudson to carry his team this go around
why shouldn't cordia be in the tournament skydiver?
The Lions are playing for a lot more than any other team.
What a Cinderella story this could be.
Sounds like we got some people disappointed the school didn’t close a few weeks ago 🤔
“Cinderella Story” lol oh yes
I can see it now
- local youth athletes from all over the free world come together in Lotts Creek for a high quality education and just happen to win a basketball regional tournament. That’s a made for TV movie if I’ve ever seen one. Oh wait they’ve already done one of those too lol. Do you think any of those players will live in Lotts Creek after high school? Cordia is the poster child for what’s wrong with high school sports. You have a AAU team playing high school sports. I’m not saying Cordia is the only school that recruits by any means they just have done it on a much longer scale.
Why are they in the tournament 10 or 12 players from all over the country and over sea’s. Can anyone tell me why you think they should be playing. I’m waiting?
Cordial new tourney favorite
Just curious. How many of Cordia kids are even from lotts creek?
Or how many are even from the state of kentucky?
Why should they be in the tournament? My self and many others have said why they should not be. Waiting?
It’s funny no one has a answer why they should be in the tournament!!! 3 years ago they could not compete for the same reason someone please explain that???????
skydiver1 Wrote:Why are they in the tournament 10 or 12 players from all over the country and over sea’s. Can anyone tell me why you think they should be playing. I’m waiting?
10 to 12 is not different than 3 or 4, wrong is wrong, therefore I did not hear you complaining about PCC last year and all their transfers. If you don't want to watch them play stay home and save your money for some local YMCA games.
I said Cordia wasn’t the only team playing recruits. I was also very much against Perry Central going to state last year. Mountain basketball has always been special because towns watched basketball teams grow up and had a connection with them. That’s not the case now with all the recruits, that’s why when you go to a gym to watch a game you can count every person in the gym with little effort.