•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Rainingthrees Wrote:Don't tell me Corbin has dipped their hands into the Whitley talent pool again!

I never said he was coming to Corbin I just said he won’t be at Whitley. No we didn’t dip our hands in, we wait on them to figure out that they want to win and come to Corbin. Also heard you lost the only quarterback you had in Broughton. Long season.
Did you see any JV, 2 Qbs at Whitley better than him. You have no clue what you are talking about. I promise the other , no one can count on him. If Corbin needs him they will be terrible .Some players and parents think they are much better than they really are. This isn't youth league anymore and some just can't cut it so they must go. Get rid of distractions and cancer, I love it. Whitley will be better than last year. You heard it hear first.
TheColonel Wrote:Whitley will be better than last year. You heard it hear first.

Confusednicker:
That is right!Confusedhh:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Don’t lock your backfield in just yet a lot can and will happen between now and August. I will bet your short one your counting on, that’s all I will say

Did you pay him to come back? overrated anyway Confusednicker:
TheColonel Wrote:[quote=Bossdaddy 4115]Don’t lock your backfield in just yet a lot can and will happen between now and August. I will bet your short one your counting on, that’s all I will say[/QUOTE

Counting on? LOL Only a few know.

know what? lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I never said he was coming to Corbin I just said he won’t be at Whitley. No we didn’t dip our hands in, we wait on them to figure out that they want to win and come to Corbin. Also heard you lost the only quarterback you had in Broughton. Long season.

You Corbin fans are full of it. You don't wait on anything. You slither around whispering in the kids ears at all times. lol
TheColonel Wrote:Did you see any JV, 2 Qbs at Whitley better than him. You have no clue what you are talking about. I promise the other , no one can count on him. If Corbin needs him they will be terrible .Some players and parents think they are much better than they really are. This isn't youth league anymore and some just can't cut it so they must go. Get rid of distractions and cancer, I love it. Whitley will be better than last year. You heard it hear first.

Why are you assuming Corbin, heck broughton is going to Paris. Alright Whitley is better than last year, that’s good news for the county. Now let’s see if they can do it on the field. I am dying to see the two that’s better than him, face it the only qb you’ll had is going to be at u pike next year that’s why chappel is changing the offense cause he knows he don’t have a qb. Does the wing T sound familiar, better start finding a line or else could get some rb hurt.
As far as our qb he is doing just fine was all state in two position last year. The sky is the limit for him.
pjdoug Wrote:You Corbin fans are full of it. You don't wait on anything. You slither around whispering in the kids ears at all times. lol

I have been trying to recruit you for over a year now, how much will it cost me. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I have been trying to recruit you for over a year now, how much will it cost me. Lol

I'm a Colonel to the end. Your efforts are futile. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Why are you assuming Corbin, heck broughton is going to Paris. Alright Whitley is better than last year, that’s good news for the county. Now let’s see if they can do it on the field. I am dying to see the two that’s better than him, face it the only qb you’ll had is going to be at u pike next year that’s why chappel is changing the offense cause he knows he don’t have a qb. Does the wing T sound familiar, better start finding a line or else could get some rb hurt.
As far as our qb he is doing just fine was all state in two position last year. The sky is the limit for him.

Whitley is returning a couple good lineman. Maybe they can get a couple more of their players back from Corbin :biggrin: . Not that the Wing T formation is so bad, but it sounds like a blast from the past that is too familiar, and makes me sick to think about it .lol
Whitley is not running W-Tee. PJ can’t listen to Corbin fans. As for the line they are going to be stronger and much faster. The two new kids will absolutely help in skill positions. All is fine, I watched practice on Thursday.
TheColonel Wrote:Whitley is not running W-Tee. PJ can’t listen to Corbin fans. As for the line they are going to be stronger and much faster. The two new kids will absolutely help in skill positions. All is fine, I watched practice on Thursday.

That’s great news for the county, hope for a injury free off season and see you in August.
Thank you as we wish Corbin the best and injury free as well. Goodbye
�� pj
TheColonel Wrote:Whitley is not running W-Tee. PJ can’t listen to Corbin fans. As for the line they are going to be stronger and much faster. The two new kids will absolutely help in skill positions. All is fine, I watched practice on Thursday.
stronger and faster is where it's at. don't have to be giants that move slow. I know they have at least a couple very good lineman and The Colonels will be better than expected. just need to keep moving forward and improving.
TheColonel Wrote:�� pj

Will they have anybody in the backfield besides the one that the redhounds rave about?
pjdoug Wrote:You Corbin fans are full of it. You don't wait on anything. You slither around whispering in the kids ears at all times. lol

:roses:The only ear I’ve been whispering in are yours!! Confusednicker:

:Shaking:
Confusedhh:
chs crazy Wrote::roses:The only ear I’ve been whispering in are yours!! Confusednicker:

:ChairHit:Confusedtare:Confusedtare:Confusedtare::gtfo:
Roll Colonels!
I heard from someone who heard from someone they saw an email about a text from an over heard conversation that Whitley is going to the Lonesome Polecat!!
footballfever Wrote:I heard from someone who heard from someone they saw an email about a text from an over heard conversation that Whitley is going to the Lonesome Polecat!!

:insane:
pjdoug Wrote::ChairHit:Confusedtare:Confusedtare:Confusedtare::gtfo:

:hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:Roll Colonels!
Tongueuke:
chs crazy Wrote:Tongueuke:

I'd be sick too if I sold out to Corbin :yikes:
pjdoug Wrote:I'd be sick too if I sold out to Corbin :yikes:

:BigLaugh: I was 5 when I started school, at Corbin, can you even be a sellout at an age when you still think it’s cool to pick your nose?
chs crazy Wrote::BigLaugh: I was 5 when I started school, at Corbin, can you even be a sellout at an age when you still think it’s cool to pick your nose?

shameful :dontthink
Any updates on The Colonels?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next