•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
papagrit Wrote::thatsfunn

She helped me build a front porch....keeps my belt buckle in the shade.:biggrin:

She's the sweetest lady in the world Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Why is everything always a top secret at Whitley County ?

It is no secret....not in the least.....they just don't want YOU to know!!!!!:ChairHit::ChairHit:

If you were in like you say you are you would know.....just the average fan on the side line does not need to know, although I doubt you would understand anyway....Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:It is no secret....not in the least.....they just don't want YOU to know!!!!!:ChairHit::ChairHit:

If you were in like you say you are you would know.....just the average fan on the side line does not need to know, although I doubt you would understand anyway....Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

I didn't say I'm in your little clique. Nor do i want to be, little girl.
The average fan doesn't need to know explains everything that has been wrong with Whitley County athletics. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, even from you.
:Hungry::Hungry:Republican eating Republican :Hungry::Hungry:
pjdoug Wrote:The average fan doesn't need to know explains everything that has been wrong with Whitley County athletics. That is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, even from you.

Oh I am soooo sorry I did not know that the coach needs to clear the game plan with you......or any changes he wants to make.:igiveup:

Seriously at what point do you think that any coach needs to make public any changes that he may choose to make. Your pure negativity is reason enough to keep you at an arms length. A "fan" like you would trumpet everything you know to all who would listen, then complain about the changes and offer 347 different ways to do it. Hindsight is 20/20 (especially when your head is in the hind parts) so it is easy to point out short comings.

You are so quick to point out problems here, well why not give Coach a call and offer your insight on how to fix it. I mean its not like they are hard to find at on any given day.:welcome:

Okay, here is a hint on what they plan to do better......shhhh.....don't tell anyone
Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

They plan to run the ball better, pass the ball better, catch the ball better, kick the ball better, block better, tackle better, lift more weights and get stronger.

That is a secret, so now you are in the click!!:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
64SUR Wrote::Hungry::Hungry:Republican eating Republican :Hungry::Hungry:

Your bandwagon is loaded with republicans :biggrin:
Happy New Year !
pjdoug Wrote:Your bandwagon is loaded with republicans :biggrin:

I know they are winning for now. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I know they are winning for now. Confusednicker:

time for you to support another school that has some of your kinfolk playing ?lol
should be strong in the backfield.... with zack saylor, tanner gilbert and colin kidd new qb will take some adjusting but we thought Dylan would too after luke woods left. they'll be fine..... the freshmen group is filled with big strong linemen and another good qb in petrey and some punishing backs in Byron Lawson and bryan leach and cam taylor..... even a receiver that may get his named called some in sam Haynes. saw em play a lot this year.... the freshman and sophomore class is gonna be good additions.

chapel is a standup dude that cares about the kids and shows interest all the way down to grade school players..... interest will keep kids and personality and character will teach them the right way.

I hope to see that pride take shape and keep the kids here in the system.... lots of good athletes walking the halls and transfer. its not hard to fill a sideline when your winning but to replenish it and build a program is not for the faint of heart.....

#colonelpride
CROLEY Wrote:should be strong in the backfield.... with zack saylor, tanner gilbert and colin kidd new qb will take some adjusting but we thought Dylan would too after luke woods left. they'll be fine..... the freshmen group is filled with big strong linemen and another good qb in petrey and some punishing backs in Byron Lawson and bryan leach and cam taylor..... even a receiver that may get his named called some in sam Haynes. saw em play a lot this year.... the freshman and sophomore class is gonna be good additions.

chapel is a standup dude that cares about the kids and shows interest all the way down to grade school players..... interest will keep kids and personality and character will teach them the right way.

I hope to see that pride take shape and keep the kids here in the system.... lots of good athletes walking the halls and transfer. its not hard to fill a sideline when your winning but to replenish it and build a program is not for the faint of heart.....

#colonelpride

Thanks for sharing your assessment. strong line play is where it's at.
Can’t replace Wilson at qb, shoulda played it a year earlier with woods at rb. Sailor and Kidd will be thunder and lighting, they may be able to create a spark to make a run in playoffs. I like sailor strength he would be a great d end also, with the Preston kid owning the mlb. The freshman group don’t expect much, watched them play as 8th graders not very impressive. Just curious to see if they are going to play Corbin this year in freshman and j v, since the conference scandal in middle school last season. But all joking aside you could have possibly two 1000 yard rushers if they take care of them. While 5 a was down last year I think Pulaski will be a big hurdle this year that is the group with a lot of talent and they do have some freshman that can play. I honestly hope Chappell and staff get the support they need to get past first or second round this season, if not your fans will have him searching for a new job.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Just curious to see if they are going to play Corbin this year in freshman and j v, since the conference scandal in middle school last season.
Not likely freshman and jv play after the fight last year. That and the conference blow up leads me to believe the whole series maybe ending soon, don’t think it’s at all went like Chappell hoped it would.
[quote=chs crazy]Not likely freshman and jv play after the fight last year. That and the conference blow up leads me to believe the whole series maybe ending soon, don’t think it’s at all went like Chappell hoped it would

I remember hearing about that now.
No worries Corbin fans they are playing. First games that were scheduled by Whitley.
TheRock Wrote:No worries Corbin fans they are playing. First games that were scheduled by Whitley.

Then it’ll be more of the same for Whitley, lots and lots of losing and sore butts!!
Everyone is afraid to play Corbin. Have you been to any JV and freshmen games? Nobody has gotten a butt whipping. Matter a fact Whitley has won a few and Corbin has won a few. So, let me assure you nobody is afraid of Corbin. Who is next with so and so is not going to play Corbin? :lame:
chs crazy Wrote:Then it’ll be more of the same for Whitley, lots and lots of losing and sore butts!!

let a sleeping dawg lie.
:beerwez::beerwez:
pjdoug Wrote:let a sleeping dawg lie.

:theman: only for you!
chs crazy Wrote::beerwez::beerwez:

:theman: only for you!
:ChairHit:
Colonels have a lot of pieces to replace. Will probably take them a couple of games to hit their stride.
E's Army Wrote:Colonels have a lot of pieces to replace. Will probably take them a couple of games to hit their stride.

Maybe they can recruit the pieces from other schools.
Who will move into qb position this year. I met a young man from Whitley at a Lex. camp this past summer. Fine young athlete and he spun it well
pjdoug Wrote:Maybe they can recruit the pieces from other schools.

An attitude like that represents what is wrong with HS sports and is not an attitude we need around kids. So what you are saying to a kid who has given his time and effort to the program is "thanks for the effort but we went out and got a hired gun. Keep cheering from the side line and you can get a letter jacket later". Never mind the fact he may be better than you think but in your infinite wisdom you never gave him a chance......makes you a proud winner I'm sure.

It also does not reflect the attitude of Whitley Co. Football. Coach Chappell and the staff do a great job of developing our own talent. Stop by the weight room on any given and you will see lots of younger kids following the leadership of the upper classmen working hard and getting bigger and stronger.

When we win, we have the satisfaction of knowing it is Whitley kids who were developed and learned to do it the right way
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:An attitude like that represents what is wrong with HS sports and is not an attitude we need around kids. So what you are saying to a kid who has given his time and effort to the program is "thanks for the effort but we went out and got a hired gun. Keep cheering from the side line and you can get a letter jacket later". Never mind the fact he may be better than you think but in your infinite wisdom you never gave him a chance......makes you a proud winner I'm sure.

It also does not reflect the attitude of Whitley Co. Football. Coach Chappell and the staff do a great job of developing our own talent. Stop by the weight room on any given and you will see lots of younger kids following the leadership of the upper classmen working hard and getting bigger and stronger.

When we win, we have the satisfaction of knowing it is Whitley kids who were developed and learned to do it the right way

An attitude like yours represents what has been wrong with Whitley County. I've lifted weights in the weight room and practiced on the field. Have you? I was referring to recruiting the kids that should already be at Whitley County.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:An attitude like that represents what is wrong with HS sports and is not an attitude we need around kids. So what you are saying to a kid who has given his time and effort to the program is "thanks for the effort but we went out and got a hired gun. Keep cheering from the side line and you can get a letter jacket later". Never mind the fact he may be better than you think but in your infinite wisdom you never gave him a chance......makes you a proud winner I'm sure.

Do you just sit around and lurk all the waiting for a chance to start crying when I post something? lol
http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/news/ne...5d25c.html What are your thoughts on this ?
pjdoug Wrote:An attitude like yours represents what has been wrong with Whitley County. I've lifted weights in the weight room and practiced on the field. Have you? I was referring to recruiting the kids that should already be at Whitley County.

Where would those kids be at if not already at Whitley Co? :beer:
chs crazy Wrote:Where would those kids be at if not already at Whitley Co? :beer:

You should know the answer to that question as well as anybody :oooo:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next