Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Danville
47.22%
Mayfield
52.78%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville vs. Mayfield (2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Kracken Wrote:I feel CAL is the best defense MF will see (Yes, even better than Corbin's). They put up 21 on them and left some points on the field. Hence, I just don't see Dan scoring enough points to keep up in this one. I think some Dan folks are confusing '1 or 2 fast kids' with 'team speed'. Dan keeps it close early, but MF's haymakers start landing at some point and they pull away second half. MF by 21.
:thatsfunn
Jackson Purchase Wrote:If Danville lets Hurt's heart pump adrenaline and courage into everyone on the field, Mayfield wins this game. Danville should game plan everything on O & ST's to keep him from making plays.

I'm sure Danville doesn't have any play makers to help them win the game .
Time Will Tell Wrote:Mayfield coaching staff will take Danville and make them tip their hat. I saw Mayfield takebtbe Morton kid at OCath 2 years ago and make him a none factor til Catholic put him at RB. Eventually they adjusted again.

Then they took Wright at CAL and made him a none factor.

If you want to beat Mayfield you better do 3 things:

1. Don’t turn the ball over. I know it’s cliche but it’s true. Cause they will capitalize 100% of the time.

2. You DL better dominate their OL.

3. You better be ready to play for 48 minutes. If you play for 47 minuets and 55 seconds you will lose.

I’m going to stay with my prediction and say Mayfield by 36pts. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. I predicted Mayfield to stop Wright and win 21-17 vs Cal. I was off 3 pts. They will win by 36. So I’m going to go 43-7.

You should put your straight jacket on and hug your self .
Danville 41-6
Jackson Purchase Wrote:Fast kids tend to slowdown when they get smoked. I bet he hadn't faced anyone quite like Mayfield. 4.28 is bull.......

Umm yeah he faced Boyle which has a great defense so he has faced some good defenses.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Danville 41-6

:HitWall: I’m not even sure Mayfield has ever lost by that much in their 100+ year history.
Hatz Wrote:https://www.amnews.com/2017/11/24/vancle...-the-year/

:Clap:
Jackson Purchase Wrote:Fast kids tend to slowdown when they get smoked. I bet he hadn't faced anyone quite like Mayfield. 4.28 is bull.......

I'm sure Boyle County is inferior to Mayfield.
Pajama Doug , are you a troll? Do you have even a sliver of meaningful commentary?
Be surprised Mayfield is close at the end of this one!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Be surprised Mayfield is close at the end of this one!

So a guy from Paintsville who I guarantee has seen neither team play makes a statement like this. Lol
Snakesnot Wrote:Pajama Doug , are you a troll? Do you have even a sliver of meaningful commentary?

I'm not hear to entertain you. I don't work for the total sports network. is pajama the best you can do ?Confusedtare:
Snakesnot Wrote:So a guy from Paintsville who I guarantee has seen neither team play makes a statement like this. Lol

I like how you Mayfield fans guarantee that people haven't seen another team play. Paintsville residents and other East Kentuckians are allowed to leave town if they want. I've even been to Paintsville several times. believe it or not .
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not hear to entertain you. I don't work for the total sports network. is pajama the best you can do ?Confusedtare:

By that face you just made I can thing of a thing or two
Snakesnot Wrote:By that face you just made I can thing of a thing or two

I'm sure you can thing but you can't think.
pjdoug Wrote:I like how you Mayfield fans guarantee that people haven't seen another team play. Paintsville residents and other East Kentuckians are allowed to leave town if they want. I've even been to Paintsville several times. believe it or not .
I bet you leave bugtussel all the time
Snakesnot Wrote:Pajama Doug , are you a troll? Do you have even a sliver of meaningful commentary?

Snake, Doug is a Whitney Creek fan (or some team like that no one has ever heard of). His avatar is a picture of him standing on the sideline, as he never actually lettered in the sport he pretends to know something about. His obsession is trolling and tearing down teams that he secretly wishes he could have been a part of. Jealousy rears it's ugly green head in many ways. PJDouche is an example of envy manifesting itself in a very unfortunate form.
Snakesnot Wrote:I bet you leave bugtussel all the time

I've been to Bugtussle near Gamaliel in Monroe County several times. There's not many places that I haven't been to in The Great State of Kentucky.
Kracken Wrote:Snake, Doug is a Whitney Creek fan (or some team like that no one has ever heard of). His avatar is a picture of him standing on the sideline, as he never actually lettered in the sport he pretends to know something about. His obsession is trolling and tearing down teams that he secretly wishes he could have been a part of. Jealousy rears it's ugly green head in many ways. PJDouche is an example of envy manifesting itself in a very unfortunate form.

I bet you had to study a dictionary for hours to be able to write that :lame::lame:
Mayfield
It’s obvious you haven’t been to War Memorial Stadium in Mayfield!
pjdoug Wrote:I like how you Mayfield fans guarantee that people haven't seen another team play. Paintsville residents and other East Kentuckians are allowed to leave town if they want. I've even been to Paintsville several times. believe it or not .

That's what I've come to expect from Mayfield fans though Doug! Well maybe that's unfair! Shouldn't label an entire fan base off of arrogance of a couple!
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure Boyle County is inferior to Mayfield.

Don't you know! EVERYONE is inferior to Mayfield!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Don't you know! EVERYONE is inferior to Mayfield!

Not everyone, but most are. :redboxer:

31 posts and you want to ask someone who has been here for years if they are a troll? Meaningful commentary? Are you going for quality over quantity? Not off to a great start.

But back to meaningful things. Mayfield is just to well rounded of a team, Danville will put some points up, but not as much as MF’s versatile offense will.
Mayfield, hands down, has the most "elitist" football attitudes of any fan base I've seen. If this goes over to personal and community life, holy cow. I know they are lucky to have got a lot of the athletes they did. As bad as they didn't want to merge with Dunbar (that elitist attitude), I'm sure fans are somewhat grateful now. I guess that's they way of much of the country, but still, there were some that didn't fight against integration. ANyways, hoping the little school that has always had big talent, and friendly people, Danville pulls off the victory.
Hound05 Wrote:31 posts and you want to ask someone who has been here for years if they are a troll? Meaningful commentary? Are you going for quality over quantity? Not off to a great start.

But back to meaningful things. Mayfield is just to well rounded of a team, Danville will put some points up, but not as much as MF’s versatile offense will.

You can't blame snakesnot for not knowing how to take pj doug since he is new, to this particular site. A lot of us like to cut up, and bust balls, but you have to admit pj doesn't add many serious post to this site. Most post at least 90 percent serious post and troll a little. He trolls 99 percent of the time.
Mayfield is 4-0 in title games I've attended. They are 1-2 when I stayed home, and listen to radio. I can't attend this year unfortunately, hope this isn't a bad omen. I would love to watch online, but if it's as bad as they say I don't want to waste my money. Guess wymc will have to do.
I would be careful getting off track here. I know the mods have been watching this lately.
After viewing the film in detail, I can see simple adjustments that will take away most of the Ads O.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next