Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etown 41-Paducah Tilghman ZERO final
Congrats to Etown.
Way to go E-Town.
lackluster performance by Paducah Tilghman.
Congrats to Etown
sad performance 6 turnovers.
PT with another clinker
Tica Wrote:sad performance 6 turnovers.

Sad
I still feel Etown has been slightly underrated as per their season. Not saying they are gonna beat a Boyle, Corbin, and for sure Belfry, but they are a top 5 or 6 team at the least in 3A. Maybe they are top 4.
smoke1015 Wrote:I still feel Etown has been slightly underrated as per their season. Not saying they are gonna beat a Boyle, Corbin, and for sure Belfry, but they are a top 5 or 6 team at the least in 3A. Maybe they are top 4.

Yep. They haven’t been slightly underrated by you or I though; that’s for certain.

This score shocks me, but it doesn’t from knowing the 6 turnover part. E-town will make you pay like hell for mistakes.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Yep. They haven’t been slightly underrated by you or I though; that’s for certain.

This score shocks me, but it doesn’t from knowing the 6 turnover part. E-town will make you pay like hell for mistakes.

If they were to win state, I would be surprised but not totally shocked. They have really nice talent. I'm glad we didnt' schedule them. lol