Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at Breathitt County 11/3
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
Bell County 47-21
Breathitt County showing a little life after 0-5 start and winning the last 4 out of 5 games........ Man I'm thinking a lot on this one :pondering:

Bell County 42
Breathitt County 20
Bell by 20
Depends which bell shows up??? But I’ll go bell 42-28
This game feels like a Late 90's/Early 00's game.... These two teams would have been the Main Event back in that time period.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Breathitt has improved but they still are not very good. Example Powell County. Bell County is not a very good team either but they have played a harder schedule and have competed in those games relatively well. As much as I hate to type it, I choose the Bobcats from Log Mountain by, 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I’ll take Bell County with a running clock.
I hear ole' Mike Holcomb has crawled out of retirement to give the Dud one final headbuster.
Bell Co. by 7 in what could be best 1st round game in Eastern Ky.
I'm going with most on here with Bell by 21 or more.
Bell by 21...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bell co 41
Breathitt co 13
Bell 42-20
If Breathitt runs the ball more than they pass, it will be a much closer game than if they do not. Sure they may connect on a couple passes but it exhausts the receivers that also play LB/DB. I hope the defense plays their best game of 2017 Friday night!

It’s going to be all Bell in this one
Battle of the Bobcats! I hope it stays close because these are two tradition mountain powerhouses. Bell County but close.
Bell 36-20
Bell in a beatdown. Dud keeps it respectable. Breathitt just not Breathitt of old at this point.
Trying to paste a screen shot of the forecast. Can someone tell me how....... Please

DarthVader Wrote:Bell in a beatdown. Dud keeps it respectable. Breathitt just not Breathitt of old at this point.

It might be a beat down, but Dudley and respectable in the same sentence is an oxymoron. I’d say bell will put up around 40 but the other bobcats will put up something in the 20s.

“Bell’s defense isn’t very good”
Signed: McCreary Co central
Bell 42
Breathitt 12
Bell County 35-14
Hound05 Wrote:It might be a beat down, but Dudley and respectable in the same sentence is an oxymoron. I’d say bell will put up around 40 but the other bobcats will put up something in the 20s.

“Bell’s defense isn’t very good”
Signed: McCreary Co central
If Breathitt scores in the 20s it will be in garbage time against the backups.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:If Breathitt scores in the 20s it will be in garbage time against the backups.

You could be right. But going off just one game of seeing bell, I wasn’t that impressed with their defense. They couldn’t cover our pass, and left big holes on the line. Granted, breathitt co doesn’t have Corbin’s offense. I think the game won’t be as close as the score portrays it to be though
Bell 48 Breathitt 28.