Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 71 Knott Co. Central 44
Powell Co. defeated Magoffin last week 50-12 and Knott tonight 71-44. Powell is an offensive machine right now.TongueirateSho Powell's tough schedule early has them ready for district play.
Fatpat, stop worrying about the air raid brutha! It don't matter if you throw for 400 yards if the other team scores 70.
Congrats to Powell! Putting up some impressive numbers!
Pirates put up some big points past two games. Their mg pick to win this district.
D-E-F-E-N-S-E wins games. Knott's D will not stop any team in district 7, terrible. Not fair to Jones, if the D got a stop every now and then, take some of the pressure off of him.
Congrats to Powell County.
Is anyone else tired of people pointing out one or two players and saying if everyone else had worked as hard or did their part they would win? What are you saying about all his teammates? From the last ball game I watched it took a team to win not just one or two individuals. This isn’t golf or tennis it’s football and it takes more than one to be successful. When things go bad people start pointing fingers and blaming everyone else and saying that old’ poor me stuff; it always happens
71 lbs. of taters is a lot to choke down!!!!!
When is the football game? This looks like a Bb score.
F.N.L. Wrote:Fatpat, stop worrying about the air raid brutha! It don't matter if you throw for 400 yards if the other team scores 70.

[Image:

]

Bolz, Magnum said not to worry baby cause it's all part of the plan. They will never see it coming. Have to give credit to those crazy eyed pirates. Dem bois played like something fierce this week, wowza! Now, Patriot Nation will be rising like my grammys biscuits in the oven.

#justwhentheythinktheyhaveus More mash taters please!!!