• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton Co. @ McCreary Central
Who do you like in this one ?
Raiders 35-6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raiders 28-14
McCreary 38
Clinton 20
I know McCreary is trying to get the game moved to Thursday Night, so far Clinton has said no. Could be a mud bowl. Clinton must think they have a better chance in the Mud.
I think MC would win this game in the mud, rain, sleet, snow and played in a cow pasture. I got MC by 28.
Cellking Wrote:I know McCreary is trying to get the game moved to Thursday Night, so far Clinton has said no. Could be a mud bowl. Clinton must think they have a better chance in the Mud.

I wish game could have been moved. I think MC will win. They beat them at Clinton Co. last year and have most players back so I think they win his game. No Def. by either one. 44 to 35 MC.
McCreary by 21+, Troxell will be too much for Clinton County to handle.
I will say McCreary Central 35-20.
No way Raiders can overcome size of Clinton Co. Bulldogs win this 34-6
I heard Clinton County has a roster littered with SEC talent, so I'm going to have to take the Bulldogs, 100-0. Their fullback, Chanticleer Jones is going to have 10 scores. They have a DB, Pogostick Slaughterhouse, and he's going to score 10 times, too.

A billion to zero, put it down!
Clinton County is the Monster's of the Midway.
Clinton by 42
All of you on here trolling is ridiculous.
Don't matter Game has been cancelled.
Cellking Wrote:Don't matter Game has been cancelled.

Really
Think AD screwed this up. No other explanation !!!!
Stole a victory from Clinton County
E's Army Wrote:Stole a victory from Clinton County

Yea ok....
No way little McCreary County could beat mighty Clinton County with not 1 but 2 D1 players.
Why would this game have been cancelled? Every game in Kentucky is being played.....
Trying to cheat Clinton County out of a sure win
Screwball Ad Botches the Schedule again How many Screw ups with Our Sked can we have in One season. ? Jones the Joke Found Away to turn a Promising Season into a disaster so far hate to say I told you so But I did
what excuse did Jones the Joke make for canceling this Game? That is terrible Someone need Find out About This
Unbeaten55 Wrote:All of you on here trolling is ridiculous.

Get the corn Cobb out your Rear End geeez
Wrangler Wrote:Get the corn Cobb out your Rear End geeez

Yea didn't miss you posting on here either.
Oh well
McCreary dodged a bullet. Was looking forward to this one on ESPN. Instead had to watch Utah St play Wisconsin.😠
Raider Robb protecting his football team from a 12 pack of whoop ass
I would hate to be Clinton Co's next opponent.