Breathitt County
Key Losses - Olivia Bates, Autumn Collins, Kaileigh Brown
Key Returning Players - Amy Brewer, Emily Noble, Hannah Griffith, Cala Gross

Riverside Christian
Key Losses - Rose Haddix, Ina-Dale Davidson
Key Returning Players - Haylee Badarak, Jordan Neace, Juliann Neace, Malin Voth

Jackson City
Key Losses - None
Key Returning Players - Haley Turner, Megan Ernst, Tiarra Trent, Makayla McIntosh, Breana Stamper, Lakyn Fletcher

Top Players
1. Haley Turner, Jackson City
2. Amy Brewer, Breathitt County
3. Hailey Smith, Wolfe County
4. Emily Noble, Breathitt County
5. Megan Ernst, Jackson City

Rankings
1. Jackson City
2. Breathitt County
3. Wolfe County
4. Riverside Christian
Jackson should be the most talented squad. I'm hearing that Walter Thompson will be back hold of the reigns this year. Previous to last year, Thompson coach the lady tigers, who were loaded with talent for a couple of years. Last year was forecast to be a rebuilding year so Thompson had the foresight to step down. The squad was handed over to Coach Neace, who did an excellent job with the girls, despite battling injuries all year, the squad exceeded expectations and were one point away from a regional birth. Neace and the lady tigers were poised to have a breakout year this year, but up steps Thompson. Thompson realizing the opportunity with the talent coming back now decides he wants to coach the squad. Classy move. Pre-planned? Hand in there Coach Neace. Karma catches up with people.
Did Turner from Jackson city transfer to hazard? If so that was a big blow to that program.
I heard two of the players listed here have transferred to Estill County: Amy Brewer of Breathitt and Makayla McIntosh of Jackson City.
It is a shame that kids jump schools the way they do today. Being loyal to the school and program has taken a back seat to "what's best for ME"? I want to win a few more games this year so @$&# on my old teammates that has battled beside me for years. Somebody might see me if I go over THERE and play. Parents what are you teaching your children? Hats off to Emma for staying at Letcher. I miss the days of true rivals, Neon & Whitesburg,,,, Carr Creek & Hindman,,,, Combs & MC Napier. That's when loyalty had its place front and center.
smokey bear Wrote:It is a shame that kids jump schools the way they do today. Being loyal to the school and program has taken a back seat to "what's best for ME"? I want to win a few more games this year so @$&# on my old teammates that has battled beside me for years. Somebody might see me if I go over THERE and play. Parents what are you teaching your children? Hats off to Emma for staying at Letcher. I miss the days of true rivals, Neon & Whitesburg,,,, Carr Creek & Hindman,,,, Combs & MC Napier. That's when loyalty had its place front and center.

Who has ever lived in Letcher and left anyway?
smokey bear Wrote:It is a shame that kids jump schools the way they do today. Being loyal to the school and program has taken a back seat to "what's best for ME"? I want to win a few more games this year so @$&# on my old teammates that has battled beside me for years. Somebody might see me if I go over THERE and play. Parents what are you teaching your children? Hats off to Emma for staying at Letcher. I miss the days of true rivals, Neon & Whitesburg,,,, Carr Creek & Hindman,,,, Combs & MC Napier. That's when loyalty had its place front and center.

Pshh.... I don't think it's about who is watching the kids. It's about who they are playing for AND with!! What kid would work their butt off if they didn't have a chance from the get go?

Emma had a good fit. Great. Don't bash the kids who go elsewhere just because you want to see out dated school rivals. With these combined schools, it's normal for kids to move. Change. It's the only constant.
Who has left Letcher to go play somewhere else? I must be lost. They no good anyway.