Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 17/18
Next year for panthers will look like
Sorry, I can't read jibberish.
Pikeville will finish #2 behind Floyd central
AllMountainSports Wrote:Pikeville will finish #2 behind Floyd central

Sorry but that won't happen Floyd has a chance to be good but they better get a good Coach to start them out in the right direction one that can take two schools and turn them into one but make no mistake they won't beat Pikeville
Pikeville don't lose anybody and they will have the experience of already going to play at the RUPP but I also believe there will be a couple of other teams in the 15th that will be pretty good to
I think the panthers have a good shot at repeating next year with what they return. But Paintsville will be better next year due to having so many young kids getting experience. I'm sure JC will be back up there they don't ever seem to have a down year.
The Panthers will have the best chance to get out of the 15th. Floyd Central and Johnson Central will put up a very good fight, but unless something drastic happens, it's Pikeville's to lose next season
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Sorry but that won't happen Floyd has a chance to be good but they better get a good Coach to start them out in the right direction one that can take two schools and turn them into one but make no mistake they won't beat Pikeville
Pikeville don't lose anybody and they will have the experience of already going to play at the RUPP but I also believe there will be a couple of other teams in the 15th that will be pretty good to

They won't beat Pikeville? Big predictions. Pikeville won the semi final game on SF turn overs and was down by seven at one point. They caught JC on an off night and remained calm as JC panicked at the end of the game. The super region should be interesting.
Broken Play18 Wrote:They won't beat Pikeville? Big predictions. Pikeville won the semi final game on SF turn overs and was down by seven at one point. They caught JC on an off night and remained calm as JC panicked at the end of the game. The super region should be interesting.

Your smoking crack I know Pikeville didn't win those two games SF and JC lost them I don't really give a s--t what you think when The Panthers do it to them again next year I guess it will be just another they lost Pikeville shouldn't win
I'm going to call it again just like I did the day they named Elisha the head coach there going to win Region again next year remember this post when it happens

:kneel:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Your smoking crack I know Pikeville didn't win those two games SF and JC lost them I don't really give a s--t what you think when The Panthers do it to them again next year I guess it will be just another they lost Pikeville shouldn't win
I'm going to call it again just like I did the day they named Elisha the head coach there going to win Region again next year remember this post when it happens

:kneel:

Looking forward to your retraction and huge helping of crow. Smoke that.
It depends on whether one player stays or goes back
Broken Play18 Wrote:They won't beat Pikeville? Big predictions. Pikeville won the semi final game on SF turn overs and was down by seven at one point. They caught JC on an off night and remained calm as JC panicked at the end of the game. The super region should be interesting.

Said the man whose team lost..lol Yeah SF must have panicked too
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Said the man whose team lost..lol Yeah SF must have panicked too

Turn overs cost the game; two specifically turned the tide for Pikeville .... like I said. So stop acting like it was a cake walk now or next season. It's easy to say someone will repeat. If they do; good for them. But to say so confidently a team won't beat somebody when they barely got by first round and semi is just bs.
I wouldn't in anyway say Floyd Central can't contend with Pikeville or anyone else next year. Their gonna be a great team. No one is gone from the South Floyd side and a lot of the pieces from Allen Central come back. They will definitely be in the mix. A lot of people said no way Pikeville would win the region this year and we saw what happened. So I'm shocked to see the Pikeville fans try to pull that card out on a talented team.
Broken Play18 Wrote:Turn overs cost the game; two specifically turned the tide for Pikeville .... like I said. So stop acting like it was a cake walk now or next season. It's easy to say someone will repeat. If they do; good for them. But to say so confidently a team won't beat somebody when they barely got by first round and semi is just bs.

Hey idiot show me where I said any of those things.. SF was a gracious loser .. you sir are just a loser.. nobody gives a rats a## about your ranting about how much you hate Pikeville ... and if turnovers cost the game defense did it... you either are really naive or know nothing about basketball.. I'm beginning to think it's the latter...
Show me where I said I hated Pikeville. In fact I said if they repeat good for then. Keep your pet names. This is a discussion forum. I know plenty about basketball. No big deal. Sling your insults on topix.
Broken Play18 Wrote:Show me where I said I hated Pikeville. In fact I said if they repeat good for then. Keep your pet names. This is a discussion forum. I know plenty about basketball. No big deal. Sling your insults on topix.

Lol...
Broken Play18 Wrote:Looking forward to your retraction and huge helping of crow. Smoke that.

I was waiting on some crow this year and it didn't happen but trust me I'll remember you that way I can come and laugh at you
2017 Pikeville 15th Region Champs :1:
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Hey idiot show me where I said any of those things.. SF was a gracious loser .. you sir are just a loser.. nobody gives a rats a## about your ranting about how much you hate Pikeville ... and if turnovers cost the game defense did it... you either are really naive or know nothing about basketball.. I'm beginning to think it's the latter...

Talk about thin skin. He gave his opinion and you are the one that decided to act like a baby about it. Pikeville won region, as I expected. That doesn't mean everybody has to kiss their ass because of it.
If you say Pikeville caught JC on an off night, you must not have been there. The entire first half, Johnson Central made everything they threw up in the air. The second half, they still made shots, just not like they did the first half.
Motley Wrote:Talk about thin skin. He gave his opinion and you are the one that decided to act like a baby about it. Pikeville won region, as I expected. That doesn't mean everybody has to kiss their ass because of it.

See previous quote lol
I would just like to see someone in the 14 th or 15th win a region with their own players...
BlueSky Wrote:I would just like to see someone in the 14 th or 15th win a region with their own players...

That is very hard to do now days. Teams are getting transfers a lot more
If the Brown kid leaves, Pikeville will struggle to get out of the district
Depends a lot on what Julian Tackett finds during his visit this week.
jamesclay Wrote:Depends a lot on what Julian Tackett finds during his visit this week.

Julian Tackett won't do a thing to Pikeville.
Could be a top 10 team in the state by the end of the year next season.
Mountain Wrote:Could be a top 10 team in the state by the end of the year next season.

:thatsfunn Somebody needs to get out and see more basketball. Unless you have some recruiting information that we need to know about. Pikeville was lucky to be a top 10 team in EKY this past season. Unless you meant of course that they'll be in the WYMT Mountain Top 10.
Pikeville will have their best team in school history next year if One player stays
Which ones u mean or is it hear say
[quote=Warthog]It depends on whether one player stays or goes. Which one is thinking of departing or is it hear say