Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 68 Leslie County 48
Final John C Combs arena!
Perry came to play tonight. Leslie struggled to score.
Perry came out hot from the field and got Leslie down early. The Lady Dores defense kept Leslie from getting in the flow of their offense. I never thought it would be this big a win but u never know. Leslie looked awful good the other night against Hazard but could never get a rhythm against Perry. The little Mullins girl is awesome for Leslie she can fly with the ball. Sidney Hall played an excellent game as did most of the Lady Dores. Congrats to both teams one of these could very well be the region champ. Good luck to both teams in the region. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
The lady Commodores just put an old fashioned butt kicking on Leslie. PCC won but I want to simply say thank you to the lady eagles for showing nothing but class. From the coaches to the players to the fans. My hat's off to you for showing nothing but class. I'm a commodore but I admire your whole community for setting such a fine example for everyone.
Great win for the lady Dores! So proud of them all!! On to Region!
Great team win.. Profitt and Hall did their thing as always, but the rest of the team has picked it up. Complete domination!!
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Great team win.. Profitt and Hall did their thing as always, but the rest of the team has picked it up. Complete domination!!
They always do! The fields girl has been doing great too. But I believe the senior showed up tonight to play!
Hats off to PCC. They played a great game. If they play that well, no one in the region can beat them. I agree with Paparazzi that Leslie always shows a lot of class in victory or defeat. Proffitt and Hall get a lot of credit and deservingly so, but their surrounding teammates are why they will win it all this year. Two things concluded by this old Bulldog after tonight. Proffitt is the best all-round player in the region and the little Mullins girl may be the fastest 8 year old I've ever seen. "That's in good taste Hillbilly" lol
Great win for perry, tonight they was best team in the mountains because they dominated a very good Leslie team. Good luck to both teams in the region
easternky Wrote:Hats off to PCC. They played a great game. If they play that well, no one in the region can beat them. I agree with Paparazzi that Leslie always shows a lot of class in victory or defeat. Proffitt and Hall get a lot of credit and deservingly so, but their surrounding teammates are why they will win it all this year. Two things concluded by this old Bulldog after tonight. Proffitt is the best all-round player in the region and the little Mullins girl may be the fastest 8 year old I've ever seen. "That's in good taste Hillbilly" lol
i know she just looks so young!! She will be an outstanding player ! Her dad made the right move taking her an her sister to Leslie from knott!! There dad is a class act !!
Congrats Lady Dores. This team has put in the work this year now it's payday. Leslie is always a well coached team and show great sportsmanship. Two fine reps for our district.
Congrats PCC
hillbilly cat Wrote:i know she just looks so young!! She will be an outstanding player ! Her dad made the right move taking her an her sister to Leslie from knott!! There dad is a class act !!

[Image:

]

#hopetoseeyouinthefirstround More mash taters please!!!
Hey Fatpat I think we have a good chance to win it all this year, but lets not call anybody out just yet.
sports fan00 Wrote:Hey Fatpat I think we have a good chance to win it all this year, but lets not call anybody out just yet.

So by saying you have a good chance to win it this year isn't calling someone out? Great move
Fatpat can talk all he wants but he's lying if he says he wants to play the Leslie lady eagles the first game. Be careful what you wish for fatpat!
We will find out the region draw in the morning. Excited to see this...
Paparazzi Wrote:Fatpat can talk all he wants but he's lying if he says he wants to play the Leslie lady eagles the first game. Be careful what you wish for fatpat!

Paparazzi can talk all he wants but he is lying if is predicting on what someone else is thinking. Be careful on reading other people's minds because you might get scared and learn something.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:We will find out the region draw in the morning. Excited to see this...

So true. It's going to be a fun ride.
Snow Wrote:Paparazzi can talk all he wants but he is lying if is predicting on what someone else is thinking. Be careful on reading other people's minds because you might get scared and learn something.

Fat pat said he hoped to see Leslie in the first round. Pap replied by saying he should be careful hoping that. He didn't predict anything. So your post makes no sense at all.
dore20 Wrote:Fat pat said he hoped to see Leslie in the first round. Pap replied by saying he should be careful hoping that. He didn't predict anything. So your post makes no sense at all.

Haha welcome to Snow's world. He sees what he wants and try's to start an argument with it.
Big Hammer Wrote:Haha welcome to Snow's world. He sees what he wants and try's to start an argument with it.

My mind was spinning trying to figure him out on that one.
dore20 Wrote:Fat pat said he hoped to see Leslie in the first round. Pap replied by saying he should be careful hoping that. He didn't predict anything. So your post makes no sense at all.

And yours does?
Big Hammer Wrote:Haha welcome to Snow's world. He sees what he wants and try's to start an argument with it.

Nope. Try to be positive with these kids playing unlike yourself. You are putting kids or teams down if someone doesn't agree with you. Welcome to your world of a lonely life.
Great job to both teams on a well played game

Don't it seem like snow is talking to hisself
Snow Wrote:And yours does?

Yea. It was pretty straight forward lol. I don't doubt you still had trouble comprehending it though.
dore20 Wrote:Yea. It was pretty straight forward lol. I don't doubt you still had trouble comprehending it though.

Comprehension seems to be your problem
Go back to a Knott post Snow.... Not welcome in Lady Dore land.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Go back to a Knott post Snow.... Not welcome in Lady Dore land.

Post? Do you mean thread?