Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Franklin Simpson (4A State Championship) 12/4
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1bh204.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Don Carlo Wrote:We at Johnson Central know this game will be a war. I find it odd that our Paintsville brethren are picking this game to be a blow out. What gives Tiger fans? This game will be a fight to the end.

Don't complain that they are showing great respect for JC. At least they're not running you down and taunting and harassing you or acting jealous.

I respect JC too. Just keep on truckin'. Give it everything you've got and bring home the Championship trophy.

Go Golden Eagles!
The Golden Eagles are Comin' In Hot to Bowling Green!!!!

[Image: http://www.hotel-r.net/im/hotel/am/golden-eagle-12.jpg]
#Focused

[Image: https://www.eagles.org/wp-content/upload...-eagle.jpg]
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Don't complain that they are showing great respect for JC. At least they're not running you down and taunting and harassing you or acting jealous.

I respect JC too. Just keep on truckin'. Give it everything you've got and bring home the Championship trophy.

Go Golden Eagles!

VERY TRUE^^^. We could be like Ballbuster and whine and complain and go against our fellow school! We've gotta get this stuff together! I don't care how Blue my blood is! JOHNSON CENTRAL is HOME! those kids Are our kids! We support them! So now, don't let this game become a war! Play JCHS football and run through FS!!! :flame:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Golden Eagles are Comin' In Hot to Bowling Green!!!!

[Image: http://www.hotel-r.net/im/hotel/am/golden-eagle-12.jpg]

Boy, I'd hate to be nabbed by that fearless predator.
Good Luck JC!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don Carlo Wrote:We at Johnson Central know this game will be a war. I find it odd that our Paintsville brethren are picking this game to be a blow out. What gives Tiger fans? This game will be a fight to the end.

I've picked JC to win it all since the finals last year. Unlike some people in this county, I believe in both programs and want to see both be successful. This game may very well be a dog fight, but in the end I think FS will be worn down from so many guys playing both ways. JC'S defense will be too much for FS. JC has been tested this year, they've seen every kind of offense and defense, they've passed every test. Of course these are just my opinions. I'm not predicting a blowout, I'm just gonna say JC shows up, takes care of business, and brings the 4A Champions hip back to EKY and Johnson County.
Fs 44
jc 0
checkmate9113 Wrote:Fs 44
jc 0

^^That's not even worth a comment!
Of the 22 starters for JC... only 2 or 3 come to mind that start on both sides of the ball.

The QB, O-Line, D-Line, LB's, TE's... they all play one way. A few of the WR's-RB's/DB's play both ways because they are so athletic and dynamic at their positions.

Like I said earlier... kudos to the JC coaching staff for developing players in to their specific positions. Having 50+ players out every year is not a problem, but developing what you have in to quality level talent is what has brought JC success the past two seasons.

The talent has always been walking the halls......... I could name several skill position players at JC that was amazing on Off. or Def., but had to play both ways all season and simply was wore down towards the end of the season.
Same thing with the Off. & Def. linemen.... always had big boys at JC, but never really saw depth and developed position specific players on both sides.

Even after 14 games.... JC looked fresh and had a spring in their step vs. Wayne County. They didn't look wore down, they didn't look drained.... I saw a group of guys who truly enjoy playing the game of football. It's always easier when you are winning.
This will be the one true blowout in BG this year. JC by a lot.
I would like to say thanks to all the young men that plays for JC. You have given me a year of football to enjoy every friday night. Win or lose Sunday! I will always be proud to be a eagle fan!!!!!!!
Bowling Green has one more thing to give you. So bring it home!!
baller55 Wrote:I would like to say thanks to all the young men that plays for JC. You have given me a year of football to enjoy every friday night. Win or lose Sunday! I will always be proud to be a eagle fan!!!!!!!
Bowling Green has one more thing to give you. So bring it home!!

This team has been my favorite JC team to watch.

The long TD runs...
The big pass plays...
The INT.'s and Pick Sixes on Def.
The forced fumbles and Scoop & Score TD's...
The on-side kick recoveries...
The amazing downfield blocking...
The QB sacks and TFL...
Seeing our guys shut down some D-1 level talent...
Johnson Central's 2016 schedule.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1480348065]

Franklin-Simpson's 2016 schedule.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1480348065]
How we got here.... the 2016 4A Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1480348189]
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1480348189]
WKU's football stadium.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1480348579]
jim rome Wrote:Serious passing attack? I think JC wins the championship but passing has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's easy to complete passes when you are up 50 for most of the season. I have watched almost every snap of JC football this season and I haven't seen one meaningful pass completion.

maybe he was referring to shovel passes and toss sweeps Confusednicker:
The trip for Franklin-Simpson according to BingMaps....

37 minutes.
27.6 miles.

The trip fro Johnson Central according to BingMaps...

4 hours 23 minutes.
268.4 miles.
Johnsonville 28-21
I think it is time for the KHSAA to consider relocating the championship game away from WKU. With all of the representation from mountain teams on the big stage, why not try and pick a more geographically centered location. Does anyone know if there has ever been an attempt to hold this game at Commonwealth? They have a turf field and second to none facilities. Not sure why UK wouldn't be willing to play along.
Maddie Alexander, #9, is the starting placekicker for the Franklin-Simpson Wildcats.

She very well could be the first ever female to play in a KHSAA football championship game.
AirForceOne Wrote:I think it is time for the KHSAA to consider relocating the championship game away from WKU. With all of the representation from mountain teams on the big stage, why not try and pick a more geographically centered location. Does anyone know if there has ever been an attempt to hold this game at Commonwealth? They have a turf field and second to none facilities. Not sure why UK wouldn't be willing to play along.

Pretty sure the KHSAA and WKU extended that contract for a few more years. It's unfortunate. The program WKU has built, they are gonna be hosting the Conference Championship every year, which is gonna screw up the KHSAA Championships every year. I don't understand why you change Fridays schedule to only having 1 game, and it's at 8:00pm.
Believe hazard has a female kicker too
Redneck Wrote:Pretty sure the KHSAA and WKU extended that contract for a few more years. It's unfortunate. The program WKU has built, they are gonna be hosting the Conference Championship every year, which is gonna screw up the KHSAA Championships every year. I don't understand why you change Fridays schedule to only having 1 game, and it's at 8:00pm.

Having the state football championships at CWS or PJCS is the ONLY solution.

PJCS didn't bid or wasn't allowed to bid last time due to the renovations to their stadium.... the KHSAA needs to step up and tell WKU/C-USA that they can't host because of the potential the schedule will have to be adjusted.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Believe hazard has a female kicker too

:Thumbs:

Looking at Hazard's roster.... Brittany Emily Minard, #20, is listed as their kicker.

Good call Belfry0304
Go JC!!
The 4A state championship is nothing more than 2 middle school teams playing. I think this game should be the half-time entertainment for the other 5 classes. You know kinda like women in bikinis playing football.
jim rome Wrote:The 4A state championship is nothing more than 2 middle school teams playing. I think this game should be the half-time entertainment for the other 5 classes. You know kinda like women in bikinis playing football.

Did not take long for the resident JACKA$$ to chime in.
Tiger77 Wrote:Did not take long for the resident JACKA$$ to chime in.

Quit insulting donkeys. They are smarter than him and he smells twice as bad. If Southwestern is so tough tell them to call JCHS and sign a two year deal. Our high school will smack them around just like our middle school has been doing to their middle school for several years.