Final from The Reservation!

Great effort from both teams!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Confusednicker:

UH OH
Whitley put up more on PC than SW did Confusednicker:
Congrats PC

Jake Johnson should be Mr.Football and John Hines COY.
Team Yardage Totals

Southwestern:
290 Rushing Yards
55 Passing Yards
345 Total Yards

Pulaski County:
194 Rushing Yards
204 Passing Yards
398 Total Yards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jake Johnson breaks another state record! He is now the owner of the state record for receptions in a season! Congrats Jake! :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know why SW fans thought they would win this game. This proves who the King of Pulaski County is. Scalped.
Congrats to Maroons
Warriors come up short again
This season, for the Maroons, has been a repeat of 2014! Just sayin! :truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maroons always win when it counts
Here are some individual stats for the Maroons!

Jake Johnson:
79 yard kickoff return for TD
5 receptions for 48 yards
1 carry for 42 yards

Dylan Hopkins:
1 reception 84 yards 1 TD
11 carries 47 yards 1 TD

Jake New:
9 carries 88 yards 3 TD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Winning is a habit...... unfortunately so is losing.

Being a sw fan feels a lot like being a uk fan right now.
Pulaski is just the better program.
That Johnson kid for PC is the real deal. He can do it all. Remarkable career. Should be a lock for Mr.Football in my opinion.
Not sure if anyone knew or not, but coach Hines did not call that fake punt in the 4th Quarter. Jake Johnson told coach Hines he was going to win the game and did exactly that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pulaski County :Cheerlead you have been here before good lucked next week.
For the life of me cant figure out why SW didnt take many (if any) shots downfield tonight. Oh well guess that wasnt the game plan.
Im totally shocked. I honestly didn't see this coming. But I'll be a good sport. Congrats Maroons. They earned my respect. If you sell out to stop Johnson, Hopkins and New will scorch you. I still think if we get the ball in Vaught's hands more the outcome could have been different.
Way to go Pulaski County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
All I'm gonna say is hell with high school football.
jim rome Wrote:All I'm gonna say is hell with high school football.

:biglmao::biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!

Will you be announcing your official retirement from BGR? Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm interested to see what speaknotruth has to say about this one. :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Here are some individual stats for the Maroons!

Jake Johnson:
79 yard kickoff return for TD
5 receptions for 48 yards
1 carry for 42 yards

Dylan Hopkins:
1 reception 84 yards 1 TD
11 carries 47 yards 1 TD

Jake New:
9 carries 88 yards 3 TD

I forgot to mention that Jake Johnson threw a 37 yard pass as well. He was Mr. Everything tonight and should be Mr. Football!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guess the supposed # 3 team in 5A is going home...
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Will you be announcing your official retirement from BGR? Confusednicker:

:beg::beg:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Final from The Reservation!

Great effort from both teams!

Does this mean Whitley County is a point better than Southwestern? :biglmao:
Incredible high school football game . Both teams are quality teams but as I said before the game to be the man , you gotta beat the man when it matters and this is something the Warriors can't do and haven't done the last few years when it truly matters . They very well may have had the better talent this current year but the boys in maroon know how to win and wanted that ball game more . Congrats to pulaski county. As a long time fan of high school football I hate to see coach French end this way as he has been a great one . I got to know him well in his Lincoln county days . I thought he would get SW OVER the the top in his tenure with all the talent they have had and do have but the maroons are the kryptonite to these Warriors . It's got to sting for the legend . The maroons seem to own the Warriors now . Larry has done well but just not what I thought the result would be when he took the job . My understanding is this was the best chance for the blue and orange . They come up short! That's a hard one to swallow . Good luck to maroon nation in semifinal . You deserve it!
I think while PC certainly has SW number. I think it has more to do with the coaches then Players really. Let me explain. The PC staff has been together for 16 years, they have been there done that, they know each other, and what to expect. The SW staff outside of Larry, Steven and William is really young and inexperienced and that is showing. You give Larry a few more veteran coaches who have more experience, I think you see a different result. They just don't have the quality that they need and he's had a hard time getting veteran coaches for whatever reason. Just my thoughts on it all. Congrats to PC