Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
63.64%
Shelby Valley
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Allen Central
Who will win? Keep your heads up Allen Central this season isn't over!
I see Allen beating Shelby valley... They don't seem to be as good as they were in recent years.
I'm going to go with Allen Central. They had some bad breaks last night against Prestonsburg and Prestonsburg played some pretty inspired ball to beat them, but Allen Central displayed plenty of skill and tons of desire. Go Rebels!
AC by a TD
AC by 10
With Leslie having locked up the district title, and Prestonsburg with the second spot, this game will decide the #3 seed for playoffs. (Although I'm not sure there's much advantage to that versus being the #4. Either way, you've got a long trip to take a first-round shellacking by either Danville or LCA.)

Each team comes in 2-2 in district, with 4 common opponents:

Leslie (both lost - SV by 28, AC by 18)
PBurg (both lost - SV by 28, AC by 12)
East Ridge (both won - SV by 40, AC by 20
Betsy Layne (both won - SV by 61, AC by 26)

Looks like Allen Central fared better against the stronger competition, while Valley had an easier time against the weaker teams.

With this game being played at AC's home field, I'll pick the Rebels by one touchdown.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im gonna take the rebs by 10..They played tough against pburg at home even with some really bad breaks. These kids got lots of heart.:redboxer:
Allen Central in a barn burner. :devilflam

Allen Central 35
Shelbly Valley 28
Shelby valley by score of 37-20
Go Rebels . Finish strong
Shelby Valley over AC 30-24 for the simple fact AC lost a starting lineman, and a receiver/DE due to injury...the QB hurt his throwing arm also...
Eagle16 Wrote:Shelby Valley over AC 30-24 for the simple fact AC lost a starting lineman, and a receiver/DE due to injury...the QB hurt his throwing arm also...

Idk where u got that he hurt his throwing arm but they told u wrong he got a stinger that's far from hurting his throwing arm. As far as the linemen we lost yes he was a good lineman and we will have to work hard to replace him but have to do just that and go on with the game. Go rebels!!!!!
I just don't see Allen Central losing this game at home. Should be a good one!

Allen Central - 36

Shelby Valley - 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I honestly hope AC wins so they can keep this success rolling in their last year as a program but I honestly do not see them beating Shelby Valley.

Shelby Valley 26
Allen Central 12

Hope I'm wrong!
Allen Central - 36

Shelby Valley - 27
AC with the W. Solid team. SV ain't what they were a couple of years back.
final AC 32 SV 14