Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County@Raceland 9/30/16
Who do you have in this one?
I have to go with Raceland in this one
This game seems to be a pivotal turning point game for both squads each year. Will that trend continue? The Bulldogs lost a heartbreaker last year at home in the closing minutes of the game. Lawrence County lost some good players but they are always a tough game for us and they should not be overlooked. I look for the Rams to take this one at home in a hard fought game that is closer than the score shows.

Raceland 38
Lawrence Co 13
I will take to go with LC in this on.
28-14
Ams by as much as they want.
honestly lc could make a game outta of it or get blown out. We are so young that we shoot ourselves in the foot a lot. Lc has talent but not experience. With that being said I don't think we have enough to stop the Rams passing attack. Rams 35 lc 14. Could be worse or close. Just being a realist. With a young team still learning how to play on a high school level growing pains are part of it.
Rams 42
Lawrence 13
the main point is the Rams are a complete football team. Lc is not. Hope for injury free game.
Rams have too much experience and depth upfront. Too much skill outside. Like Blaze said though, this game is always a turning point. I think the Rams to break loose in the 3rd after a close and hard fought first half.

Rams 49
Dawgs 14
LC lost a ton to graduation , Rams are a lot better team this year key word being Team .Raceland Defense is playing lights out and tufff for experienced teams to handle and will be extremely hard for younger kids .

Raceland 40
lC. 6
With this being the homecoming game it is very important to set the tone in the first half because the long halftime has tendency to make a team come out a little flat in the second half. I think we should win this game but there have been a few times this year that we have let teams hang around longer than they should and Lawrence County is the type of team that can make you pay if you don't go for a knockout blow.
Going with Raceland. Rams way more sound this year than last!

Raceland 38
Lawrence 14
I think 14 is to much.I don't think LC will score....maybe 6 points
My second week in a roll that I voted for Raceland at the #3 spot.....I was planning on voting them the # 1 spot if Paintsville had gotten beat by bourbon county......Because I surely believe the west is weak in 1A...:Cheerlead

Dang I forgot my prediction.

Raceland 49
Lawrence County 08
Race-land with the win by score 49-19
Rams by 28
Fellas,
Have faith in them dawgs.
Rams will beat LC like a dish-rag!
Your probably correct in saying that. It was just wishful thinking.
I believe in the kids and the coaching staff. I just think we (lc) are two years away from us beating respect outta of people. lc will be going on a good run for years to come. Everything is in place and the stars are aligning lol. Raceland is a great program and have great fans. Nothing but respect
Raceland - 36

Lawrence County - 14
Rams by eleventy billion!
Man, your Rams are playing pretty well. Get to play a little true EKY ball this week. Let's see how tight your helmets are and if you can get ready for that team a little further South than LC. I know LC is young but they will hit you and compete.
Raceland 47
Lawrence Co. 6
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:Man, your Rams are playing pretty well. Get to play a little true EKY ball this week. Let's see how tight your helmets are and if you can get ready for that team a little further South than LC. I know LC is young but they will hit you and compete.

No way we can compete with JC....Other than them I know of no other teams!!Does anybody play football south of JC??Confusednicker:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:No way we can compete with JC....Other than them I know of no other teams!!Does anybody play football south of JC??Confusednicker:

South of JC? I'd guess Pikeville and Belfry would fit the bill. :Clap:
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:South of JC? I'd guess Pikeville and Belfry would fit the bill. :Clap:

Belfrey is in Mingo W.Va and Pikeville.....didn't you hear?They stopped playing football and started a cousin kissing team and let me tell you brother...they are the best in the land!!:hilarious:
Lawrence got dominated by Boyd County...... so that being said I have

Raceland 56
Lawrence 12
I wouldn't say dominated, lc was to busy giving the football away. We had our chances to beat Boyd but just couldn't finish off drives. Nobody has really stopped lc from moving the ball all year. Lc just hasn't figured out how to finish the drives. If they do we could surprise some folks.
Iron Horse Wrote:I will take to go with LC in this on.
28-14

You need to take more Xanex to go along with your posts :HitWall: